"Golden Dawn" What is this?

Yesterday I had a conversation with a so-called "Indigo", and he told me that he was talking through his master (It's some kind of cannalization or something like that). Well, after discussing with him for HOURS (I could post his conversation, but it's in spanish, you won't get it) he started to talk me about "Ovotron", "Christ Michael", "Lucifer and his sublemation", the "origin of mankind". That didn't make sense at all!!! I started making him questions but he gave me weird answers and nonsense stuff with no relation with my questions.

So, that's not the point. He mentioned to be part of something called "Golden Dawn". Do you guys know what's this? I would appreciate you could give me some hints. ;)

PD: I attract weird people... this is not funny at all.
PD2: I didn't know where to post this, move it if was posted in the wrong place.

Hi Cyrus,

Please use the search function on the forum for 'Golden Dawn' or 'Aleister Crowley' - and for 'Indigo Children' to get started. There is quite a bit of information available on these various forms of disinformation if you simply take the time to search for it.

If you attract weird people, you may want to ask yourself 'why' - as in 'what flags are you flying' to get their attention and keep it for HOURS, as you say?? It takes two to tango.

Yes, I used the search function, but this "Golden Dawn" information was in various threads. Now, this is what I wanted: Aleister Crowley, this hint is valuable for me, thank you again, Anart. :)

Yes, but is pretty interesting to see all perspectives.

If it is in various threads, it would likely be worthwhile to read the various threads that contain the entire phrase highlighted in yellow - just a hint. Also, while you responded, I edited my response with this :

If you attract weird people, you may want to ask yourself 'why' - as in 'what flags are you flying' to get their attention and keep it for HOURS, as you say?? It takes two to tango.

Back
Top Bottom