Giant Dragon

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Here's an interesting dream I had last night, I'm not too sure what to make of it yet.

I was outside somewhere, in some very open field with some hills around and I had a sense/awareness that a group of people were there with me, though I wasn't sure exactly who or why. It was broad daylight, and I had a sense that the group of people were friendly, they were there together with me, we were like a "team" of some sort that all knew each other very well, though I wasn't sure exactly what we were doing there or who was in the group. But there was definitely a battle attitude there - I knew the team was there to do battle, although there were no weapons that I saw, and I didn't know how the battle will be done and with what and when etc.

I'm not exactly sure how this moment "happened", but suddenly I was aware of the presense of a giant dragon, and unlike the people, I could see the dragon very clearly, and he could see me and everyone else very clearly too. He was white, and in fact, not scary looking at all, just giant and extremely powerful. When I say giant, I don't just mean big or huge - the head of the dragon alone practically took up most of the visible sky from the highest clouds to basically ground level, and in fact, I could only see the head and part of the neck, because the rest of him did not fit into the atmosphere of the planet - the rest of him was in space out of visual range. I had a tremendous sense of power eminating from the dragon - I wasn't scared, but I was also keenly aware of my insignificance compared to him, so not only was he giant, he was as powerful as he was big. I also felt a very strong feeling of contempt from him to me and the group. It wasn't hate, but he definitely wanted/needed something from us, even though we were so extremely insignificantly tiny compared to him.

What happened next was even more interesting. The dragon had a bunch of very tiny tentacles coming out of random parts on his face and neck (tiny compared to him that is, basically the size of a long garden hose and piled in bunches). Those tentacles occasionally would attach themselves to me, or to one of my comprades on the field, and would literally suck our blood - but painlessly. It wasn't much blood to kill anyone, but it was blood, and it made me and others feel physically weaker and uncomfortable when he did that, though it did not hurt. And I remember standing there, expecting it to happen, and then feeling the tentacles attaching to me and draining a portion of my blood, then moving on to the next person, and so on in constant cycles. I definitely felt the draining, it was uncomfortable and weakened me, but that's about it. The dragon did nothing else, and there was no talking in the dream as far as I remember.

Interestingly, nobody seemed to run, hide, or fight, as if we knew it was pointless. And this sense of impending battle kept getting stronger and stronger - I knew that this was temporary, and as of that moment we had no choice but to give in to the tentacles. Then I woke up, half-way. Looked at the time, went back to sleep. This time though I was aware of a fleet of battleships approaching from behind the dragon, and the fleet was on our side. The dragon was not aware of them because it was busy sucking us, so apparently we served as some sort of distraction or something. No attack happened, I woke up as the ships were approaching.

However, right now I'm thinking that the battleships might've been my own creation - I sort of inserted them into the dream because I wanted to "edit" the dream a bit to my favor - I think. So after I woke up and became aware of the dream, I went back to sleep with a slightly different attitude, so I'm not sure if I'd count the battleships as part of the original dream, and not just an actualization of my desire to kick his giant butt after I woke up and then went back to sleep.

So that's that.

Of course my first thought was that the dragon can represent the lizzies and their energy-sucking ways. But that seems like a very general interpretation, and I'm not sure why I'd dream about that now all of all times, etc. I'd have to think about it some more, maybe it will make sense later.

Lizzies are many, and this being was obviously one all-encompassing influence. I think this was a dream of perception, and that maybe the battleships were an "editing", but that there was something "coming" to deal with the dragon. Your sense of impending battle, in fact, was prevalent in the dream before the appearance of the ships, and prehaps the latter inclusion was to give that impending sense some kind of closure or resolution.

The point is that there was no resolution, but that it is approaching according to your dream. And white is an interesting shade. Although we interpret dreams differently, I have often read that white in terms of coloring as opposed to light, does not refer to something good. This was, of course, affirmed by the sucking hoses.

So instead of many lizzies, you may have glimsed THE BIG ONE behind them or their total collective presence. And the conclusion, in my view, that something was coming to a head but there is not much you can do about the drainage right now, was pretty accurate. Drainage is ongoing, and at least we can live with it to the extent it is happening, but at some point there is an expectation "in the ethers" that it will not last forever, let alone get worse, and this expectation seemed to be revealed in your dream.

Id agree with Eso, and i def get the lizzie vibe from the dragon. However White is an odd color, which culturally is associated with innocence, virginity, that sort of thing, perhaps cosmically it indicates the opposite which is why the cultural paradigm was engineered to be so.

All in all i think the dream is pretty cool. I often have fight dreams, but there's actual combat, and i tend to write them off as "entertainment" mostly because the dreams are fun and i wake up with a feeling of contentment, like finishing a good book. This is the origin of my biggest fear - due to my seemingly enjoyment of combat situations (especially involving mutant-esque "powers") - I could make a pretty good 4D STS, and I'd revel in it.

But thats off-topic. As far as your dream is concerned i think it's very on-target with what's going on, and perhaps the fleet of battleships was more a representation of the wave and when it gets here we will be able to fight the dragon (or at least its minions, the hoses) because we'll have the knowledge of how to do it.

The association of white to innocence, and virginity is fairly a new thing ... before that, and in many cultures still it is associated with death. Other than that I agree with the general lizzie interpretation offered by eso

Back
Top Bottom