Georgie did it

K

kaye

The Libby testimony will be soon all over the web but it is interesting in light of what else is occuring all over this country. Stuff like intimidation of so called radical professors and recent arrest warrant for Rep Cynthia Mckinney (one of the few officials to speak out against the war) for slapping a cop who shoved her are hardly the tip of the fascist iceberg.

Those who see the signs know the warrant is really about her opposition to the values of the current government. The the isreal lobby funded drive to get her out of office did not work now it's arrest time. If her, then any of us who refuse to accept pathocratic lies can have an arrest warrants taken out against us based on ridiculous charges.

But back to this Libby Palme leak business
Many are going to be shocked to learn that Georgie did it. He authorized the leak and they will not be able to see that they live in a fascist country.

Either Bush has outlived his usefulness and bit by bit the powers that be who pull his strings are slowly unravelling it. He dies a slow political death as the fascist US state is firmly established.

Or

The latest headlines is to give the appearance of transparancy of government. It's as if to say 'Bad guys get caught so don't worrry Bush was bad and we won't let him get away with it. See, the fourth estate and very free press won't let dirty secrets remain secret.' All the while the fascist US state is firmly established

Oh hell, it is both with the main thing being the fascist US state is firmly established.

http://breakingnews.nypost.com/dynamic/stories/C/CIA_LEAK?SITE=NYNYP&SECTION=HOME

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Vice President Dick Cheney's former top aide told prosecutors that President Bush authorized the leak of sensitive intelligence information about Iraq, according to court papers filed by prosecutors in the CIA leak case.

The filing by Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald also describes Cheney's involvement in I. Lewis Libby's communications with the press.

There was no indication in the filing that either Bush or Cheney authorized Libby to disclose Valerie Plame's CIA identity. But it points to Cheney as one of the originators of the idea that Plame could be used to discredit her husband, Bush administration critic Joseph Wilson.

Before his indictment, Libby testified to the grand jury investigating the CIA leak that Cheney told him to pass on prewar intelligence on Iraq and that it was Bush who authorized the disclosure, the court papers say. According to the documents, the authorization led to the July 8, 2003, conversation between Libby and New York Times reporter Judith Miller. In that meeting, Libby made reference to the fact that Wilson's wife worked for the CIA.

What i find annoying is the contradiction present. Bush authorized "information disclosure" BUT not necessarily the plame leak. So what did he authorize if not that particular leak? Why is the story relevant if he didn't authorize the plame leak?

I mean isn't it obvious that the media is being twisted and manipulated here? Gahhh I have no tolerance for ignorant fools.

Back
Top Bottom