George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

I downloaded, converted, and attached all the videos in the following tweets using Twitter Video Downloader Online - Download Twitter Videos and 7-zip just because you never know when things like this can disappear online.

Also, I'm aware that a lot of wheelchair users *can* walk around, so fair point there.

Other footage has emerged of her having a knife, and it being apprehended from her after a white person in the protest sprayed her with a fire extinguisher.

Attachments

• wheelchair knife.7z
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • wheelchair, bricks, fakegunshot.7z
    12.1 MB · Views: 7
  • wheelchair stabbing.7z
    6.9 MB · Views: 9
angelburst29 said:
Each of these Cities-States were listed as involved in the anti-Trump protests prior to his January 20, 2017 Inauguration as the 58 President of the United States ... and who was "behind" the organizing and funding of these protests and rallies?

Interesting! Can you post the link to where those cities/states were listed as involved in anti-Trump protests? You can just hyperlink to the article and I'll have a look. Apologies if I missed it!

Trump Protests List: Which States & Cities Are Having Anti-Trump Protests?

Deep State planning anti-Trump protests in 14 cities on November 4 2017
October 25, 2017 -
The November 4 protests are planned for the following 14 cities:
Atlanta GA, Austin TX, Boston MA, Chicago IL, Cleveland OH, Honolulu HI, Los Angeles CA, New York City NY, Omaha NE, Philadelphia PA, Pittsfield MA, Portland OR, Seattle WA, and San Francisco CA. (Source: Google Drive)

Protests against Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Thanks for sharing angelburst29, but I don't think it's necessary to paste the whole text with pictures! Unless there were specific bits that you thought are worthy to note? :-)

After reviewing several news reports on this incident, from various news sites, I came across this report of interest. The text with the photos were noteworthy to Post - for they were a preliminary "Forensics Analysis of the Evidence." (Preliminary - gathering evidence).

The first two snap-shots (photos) from the new video that was obtained from footage filmed from the opposite side of the street - gave clearer close ups - then the original video circulating over the net and top news sites.

The video was recorded "just prior" to the initial video and both video's were used in "a preliminary comparison study of the evidence" which is what the last two photo's represent. The four photo's presented in the report are meant to help verify the video is authentic.
Note that the first two images were from a Minneapolis police user generated video - evidence that is submissible in Court.

A new video capturing the moment George Floyd was detained by members of the Minneapolis Police Department appears to show multiple officers on the ground with him. The angle of the video, which is circulating on social media, has not been seen previously.

The footage was filmed from the opposite side of the street from where a white officer pressed his knee onto Floyd's neck in the Memorial Day incident. The new video appears to have been recorded just prior to the initial video.

Using previously reported footage of the moment Floyd was arrested,
Google Street View imagery and statements from police, NBC News’ Social Newsgathering team verified the new video, which appears to show Floyd in the custody of three police officers.

At the beginning of the new video, three officers wearing uniforms that match the ones shown in the initial video can be seen on the ground with Floyd, while a fourth officer stands nearby.

Image: Minneapolis police user generated video

A number of markers in previously verified footage were used by NBC News to verify this new video, including that the Minneapolis police vehicle can be seen and a yellow bicycle is shown leaning against a wall behind it.

The pattern of that wall is also consistent with what can be seen on a Google Street View showing the outside of the Cup Foods store where the incident occurred.

In the newly released video, part of a sign next to the gas station says “3 cents off.” This is consistent with the sign shown in the initial video.

Last edited:
Looks like this George Floyd killing is really setting the match to the powder keg in the US. The White House is on lockdown, the National Guard pulled back in Minneapolis as thousands defied the curfew - that is a smart choice IMO. RT is reporting protests in three other cities tonight, San Jose, Brooklyn, and Atlanta. Seems like a lot of pent up aggression/anger over being locked down is coming out.

I tend to agree, reminds me of that scene from V for Vendetta when the inspector said it is only a matter od time when someone does something stupid and chips start falling so I do not think it was a false flag, seeing too much of conspiracy everywhere or nowhere is dangerous, there were before killings and they also erupted into riots just now you have massive unemployment and many having nothing to lose, more social control, corona lie becoming more transparent and people being in lock-down for too long so it was a matter of time when the match will ignite the fire.

And the elite are between rock and the hard place because if they crack it down from beginning there can be even stronger reaction and it could spread, and if they let people blow the steam they could calm down with time or they become more confident and it also spreads and they choose option B, and like I see it is spreading and now when the carrot time is over it is time for a stick, and even if they planned to let it spread to menagable level and in that way distract from corona and instill fear in people of possible future state of affairs and life with widespread anarchy to seek more control and security, using usual tactics of undercover agents to blacken some protesters to use justified force, wishfull thinking gets the best of them so they are losing control because now the situation is very different then before and it may not end like they wished.

And about that women in wheelchair it being staged or no staged it is no way to behave, many are ANIMALS, and you do not need so much undercover agents to loot and burn to blacken the protesters because there are also many among them that are waiting to loot, burn, harm, etc... It is not all Black and White but grey in the end.

Last edited:
I just noticed something that I really screwed up on and I need to make a correction.
angelburst29 said:
Each of these Cities-States were listed as involved in the anti-Trump protests prior to his January 20, 2017 Inauguration as the 58 President of the United States ... and who was "behind" the organizing and funding of these protests and rallies?

The event was actually the 58th Presidential Inauguration - President Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States.

Military could respond quickly to Minneapolis unrest -Trump | Reuters Video

May 30, 2020 - U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday said the military could deploy troops to Minneapolis "very quickly" to respond to violent protests in the aftermath of a police killing of an unarmed black man.

Minnesota mobilises more troops as governor warns they will 'decimate' rioters
May 30, 2020 - Minnesota's governor called up more national guard troops on Saturday (May 30) and warned they would "decimate" rioters after a fresh night of violence in Minneapolis overwhelmed law enforcement and protests against police brutality spread across America.

Officials in more than a dozen cities braced for more unrest as the protests sparked by the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police hands this week sparked outrage over police mistreatment of African Americans. It was one of the worst nights of civil unrest in the United States in decades.

Police cars and other property were set alight and destroyed in New York, Dallas, Atlanta and elsewhere, and protestors shouted and chanted for hours outside the White House in Washington, as President Donald Trump sat inside.

Governor Tim Walz said he was mobilising the entire 13,000-strong Minnesota National Guard to deal with the rioters who have looted shops and set fires in the Minneapolis-St Paul area, a move not taken since World War II.

He also said he had spoken with the Pentagon on drawing on US military resources for peacekeeping, and The New York Times reported that, at Trump's bidding, military police were being put on notice for possible mobilisation, a step not taken in decades.

Uploaded on May 30, 2020 (1:11 min.)

Iran berates U.S. over police killing, slams racism

May 30, 2020 - Iran, always keen to score points against its longtime foe the United States, took Washington to task on Saturday over the killing of a black man in by a white police officer that has sparked angry protests over racial injustice.

“Some don’t think #BlackLivesMatter,” Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Twitter. “To those of us who do: it is long overdue for the entire world to wage war against racism. Time for a #WorldAgainstRacism.”

“The U.S. government is squandering its citizens’ resources, whether its adventurism in Asia, Africa, or Latin America...,” Zarif said in a tweet partly based on a message that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo sent to Iranian street protesters in 2018, but with some of the words changed.

Iran’s Foreign Ministry earlier denounced the police killing of the unarmed black man in Minneapolis, which has sparked protests in several cities, some which have turned violent.

A ministry statement condemned what it called “the tragic murder of black people and deadly racial discrimination in the United States”.

“The voices of the protesters must be heard ... (and) the repression of suffering Americans must be stopped immediately,” the ministry statement said.

Heard from a family member today that there was rioting in Portland, OR overnight:

Looks like this George Floyd killing is really setting the match to the powder keg in the US. The White House is on lockdown, the National Guard pulled back in Minneapolis as thousands defied the curfew - that is a smart choice IMO. RT is reporting protests in three other cities tonight, San Jose, Brooklyn, and Atlanta. Seems like a lot of pent up aggression/anger over being locked down is coming out.
I tend to agree, reminds me of that scene from V for Vendetta when the inspector said it is only a matter od time when someone does something stupid and chips start falling so I do not think it was a false flag, seeing too much of conspiracy everywhere or nowhere is dangerous, there were before killings and they also erupted into riots just now you have massive unemployment and many having nothing to lose, more social control, corona lie becoming more transparent and people being in lock-down for too long so it was a matter of time when the match will ignite the fire.

I was thinking about the similarities to this V for Vendetta scene as well yesterday after watching it on YouTube. After reading this thread yesterday, I went on YouTube and this movie scene came up as a recommended video to watch. I think the YouTube algorithms linked this movie to the news videos about the riots I had previously been watching on there yesterday.

Julian's Rum tumbler_glass (@JuliansRum) Tweeted: I’d just like to point out that the riots are occurring in cities controlled by Democrats.
Was thinking same: Clintonite idiots trying to escalate to throw out Trump and elect their amazing president, who will usher in the Age of Bill Hates and finally they'll get their population reduction Pax Americana Dreamland.

20 puzzling questions about the George Floyd murder
May 30, 2020 Timothy Holmseth

George-Floyd-1-600x381.jpg
George Floyd
Facebook0Tweet0Pin0
Submitted by Brittany Bjorklund on May 30, 2020
Dude…what in the WORLD is going on with this George Floyd Case. Keeps getting weirder and weirder. Ponder on these questions too.
Look at THIS
👇
👇
👇

LOTS of puzzling Questions about the Floyd George Incident:
  1. Why does one photo from behind show the man on the road is not handcuffed and the video from the front that he is handcuffed?
  2. Why is the cop car in the restaurant surveillance video different than the one Floyd was lying behind (different car numbers)?
  3. Why were the cops in the surveillance footage that arrested him different than the police in the actual incident?
  4. Why does the video show the diesel fuel price as 99 cents instead of the regular price in the area of $2.49?
  5. Why is Walz acting like this is all okay?
  6. Why does Derek have a completely different police badge on top of a second police badge matching his partner’s if they work for the same precinct?
  7. Why is it not odd that both Officers Tou Thao and Derek Chauvin have both previously been investigated for excessive use of force and not charged by State AG Amy Klobuchar?
    Additionally, Officer Derek Chauvin is married to his partner’s sister Kelli.
  8. Is there any cop dumb enough to continue kneeling on someone’s neck for 8 minutes when surrounded by people and being video recorded?
  9. Is it possible for the deceased’s cousins and fiancé to be completely tearless during interviews?
  10. Why does the main cop have one hand in his pocket most of the time he’s kneeling?
  11. Why did the kneeling officer appear completely cool and calm, as if he was posing for the camera?
  12. Doesn’t it seem strange that Floyd and the officer that kneeled on his neck worked security together on the same shift at the El Nuevo Rodeo Club, the officer for 17 years (both were laid off because of the Covid Virus)?
  13. Why do the neighbors of this officer say they didn’t know he was a cop and never saw him in uniform?
  14. Why has the same attorney been hired as with all the other big supposed police killings of blacks? Attorney Benjamin Crump. The same attorney that worked on previous cases that resulted in busses bringing in rioters from outside the city?
  15. Why does store surveillance video show Floyd calmly and submissively walking with the officer and not resisting arrest while the officer gently allowed him to sit down on the side walk, and multiple officers calmly chatting with him? Is this the kind of suspect that a police officer would feel the need to put on the ground and place his knee on his neck
  16. Why did the EMT workers (wearing Police Uniforms including bullet proof vests) roughly handle and dump the unconscious George on the stretcher? This is not how trained emergency workers lift a person with a possible neck injury. Why did they not attempt triage or try CPR?
    17. Can someone really not breath when someone kneels on his neck and is the victim really able to speak for considerable periods of time if he can’t breathe?
  17. Post killing: Why is a white man that looks like an undercover (St Paul) cop in black and a riot gear mask carrying a black umbrella walking around breaking windows (and others dressed similarly starting fires) and instigating a riot? Is this reminiscent of “umbrella man” during the JFK shooting?
  18. Why were almost all the rioters leading the destruction of the neighborhood at the beginning of the riots “white” and not from Minneapolis… in a black neighborhood after a police killed a black man?
  19. Why did the Chief of Police make it a point that those Inciting the Riots and Arsonists were not from Minnesota?
  20. Why was a CNN News Crew not only detained but also Arrested?
What did I miss?

Back
Top Bottom