George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

'The Blackout' didn't give any results. Is it possible to rent this on some Russian platform (with English subs)?

I found it on Amazon. 'The Blackout 2019' There are two movies called The Blackout one was released in 2014 and is about an hour and a half long. The other is the one you want, released in 2019 and approximately two and a half hours long. I think it was available on DVD which should have English subtitles as an option. I haven't seen it.

I don't know if it's that hard... Maybe it's hard for most people to grasp the nuances involved, but I think it's pretty common sense to realize there are very real group differences, and that the truth is between those two extremes you mention. Because even if there ARE noticeable group differences, there is always more overlap. Jordan Peterson repeatedly made this point when talking about male/female differences. The differences are mostly in the tail end of a curve - i.e., the majority of people in both groups are more similar than different. Lobaczewski made this point too. So even if one racial group is responsible for a proportionally higher amount of crime in any given country, that says nothing about the majority of that group.

Like you say that is a topic worth speaking about; I just hope it's a conversation held in a beneficial and timely manner. On the heels of these events it doesn't seem like either to me at this point in time, although that can depend on the social context.

I suppose my largest concern is that instead of this becoming an opportunity to condemn police violence and the manipulations of oligarchs and ideologues it becomes just an opportunity for people to vent racial grievances, at a time when different groups are increasingly stressed and paranoid. The body politic is increasingly fragile in the US and that kind of resentment oriented thinking is just more sand in the gears, OSIT.

I wonder if this will help people realize the nonsense of the quarantine and how dangerous it actually is for their liberty.

this is just a marginal thought on the issues, but on principle, people should have by law the ability to protest and gather around. I wonder if some will start to realize that being told that doing what they’re doing is illegal, is wrong.

Some must be seeing the contradiction by now, I would hope. And this is why the whole division along racial lines is so shallow, a few weeks ago the people protesting against the quarantine were being ridiculed and demonized by the people who are, today, clamoring for the rights of people to protest Floyd’s death.

And of course once one starts to dig and see it all, one realizes that someone wanted this protest to be what it has become and the others to be invisible.

But on principle, both groups should have the right to gather and protest against something they deem wrong, and face the consequences, living has its risks, but that’s what makes life meaningful.

And I do wonder if the division is being kept in order to prevent people from realizing that they’ve got way more in common with each other, than with the psychopaths in power who steer them constantly. Although as I wrote this, it seems rather obvious.

Does this Malaysian beauty queen post on the forum?

“If you’re angry, you response in rage and anguish and that means it has power over you. They have power over you.”

The Malaysian-Chinese-Brazilian beauty queen continued: “To the black people: Relax, take it as a challenge, makes you stronger.

You chose to be born as a ‘coloured’ person in America for a reason. To learn a certain lesson.

“Accept it as it is, till now hunger and poverty still exists. It is what it is. It’s inevitable. Best you can do is remain calm, protect heart, don’t allow it to crumble.

“That’s your responsibility,” she added.

In another post, she answered a follower who asked what she meant by “chose to be born ‘coloured’” and said: “Like our souls. Chose this life, this country, this race, this human form, specifically… I always wonder why I’m born in Malaysia, as a white girl, with Chinese mom and Indian grandparents and Brazilian dad.

Former Miss Universe Malaysia says black Americans should ‘relax’ as they ‘chose to be born coloured’

Okay...the theater of false continues. Next 2 items. Chauvin pictures are not the same person as in the viral George Floyd down video. And is 'Chauvin' alive or dead?

Or this .....

“This is the most powerful and youngest protest I have been in since the death of Savita Halappanavar,” Smith told TheJournal.ie.

“It’s spontaneous, peaceful and untied against institutional racism. People want change, they want to stand in solidarity with African Americans – and are shouting George Floyd’s name repeatedly.

“Young people are fed up with racism, it’s everywhere. Black lives matter.”

They say thousands not sure on the numbers though. Antifa are very active over here aswell people before profit are a communist party.

Anti lockdown protest took place in Dublin two days ago another scheduled for the 6th of June. No prices for guessing which protest is getting the most attention.

That picture of a police officer kneeling on Floyd's neck is quite symbolic of our times in general, and so is the phrase "I can't breathe."

Had the same thoughts, Orwell crossed my mind his quote a vision for the future picture a booth in your face for life.

The floyd murder is very suspicious the two people in the vehicle with him, any mention of them at all??

This video not sure if was posted yet shows employees confronting floyd outside, apparently asking for the cigerates back that he bought with the fake money, he refused. In the video you can see floyd was in the back of the police cruiser but the officer who kneeled on him dragged him out the other side onto the ground. That's when they held him down. A code 3 call was made by the officers meaning immediate medical assistance, yet no medial assistance was given when ambulance crew arrived they just checked his pulse. Maybe because a crowd was gatheting they wanted to get out of there fast.When floyd is put into the ambulance they drive off and request assistance from fire department police hold them up 10min at that point floyd was in cardiac arrest somewhere else in the ambulance. I've just seen this video, sorry of posted already.

Catching up on this thread on page 11 just wanted to post this.

Back
Top Bottom