George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Facebook now being used to coordinate left-wing terrorist attacks on U.S. cities… while tech giants ban CONSERVATIVES who demand law and order
In a recent Facebook “call to action,” a Portland-based domestic terrorism group known as the Pacific Northwest Youth Liberation Front (PNWYLF) called on its comrades to take up arms against the federal government, which it claims has “waged war against Portland.”

While Facebook has removed other pages and even entire groups for far less, PNWYLF’s post calling for radicals throughout Portland to “become more powerful than” federal officers is still publicly visible as of this writing. It calls on anarchists everywhere to “get tactical” and “mask up,” which is basically an open declaration of war against the state.
“Stand in solidarity with Portland & against the federal invasion,” reads a corresponding announcement that was published to Twitter, and also not taken down for violating any of the social media platform’s “community standards,” which only seem to apply to conservatives.

Blowing up businesses is “love,” but calling for a stronger border wall is “hate”
The censorship isn't new. Perhaps the support of domestic terrorism isn't either.

Democrat anti-police campaign backfires.

Over 100 Police Agencies Pull Out Of Agreements To Guard DNC Convention
More than 100 law enforcement agencies have reportedly pulled out of security agreements to send personnel to help with security at the Democratic National Convention next month in part because they are concerned about recent efforts to limit law enforcement’s use of tear gas and pepper spray in responding to violent riots.

Maybe anti-depressants or other prescribed drugs are being administered on a large scale.

Well, if they're drinking the city tap water that could be a possibility. I understand prescription drugs aren't able to be filtered out. Maybe the processing has been updated in the last few years but this used to be a concern. I'm sure many of these people are on drugs. Maybe Mexican drug cartels have contacts within the rioters.

Well, if they're drinking the city tap water that could be a possibility. I understand prescription drugs aren't able to be filtered out. Maybe the processing has been updated in the last few years but this used to be a concern. I'm sure many of these people are on drugs. Maybe Mexican drug cartels have contacts within the rioters.

That's a good point - polluted water. But I was thinking along the lines that - with pharmaceuticals being pushed on the public in a deliberate fashion, that drugging masses are parcel to their false flags now.

Man knifed in the back at Portland protest: "I was stabbed for being a conservative journalist"
A videographer knifed near the scene of a protest outside Portland’s federal courthouse said Wednesday he was nearly killed over his right-wing politics and activism.
The trouble started just before 2:30 a.m. Saturday when a group began trailing him and a few of his friends for several blocks, according to Duncomb and court records.
But…but…but…these all are just peaceful protests. That's what the MSM keeps telling us.

Floyd hologram set up in Richmond next to the Lee monument. It’s part of a national tour sponsored by Change org. and will travel along the same route as the Freedom Riders, who traveled America's segregated South in 1961.

That the Left glorifies and made a symbol out of this man for their revolution speaks volumes.

George Floyd was a ruthless criminal. The world is a better place without him, it shouldn't have happened the way it did, but it did. Next.

Two Angry Women Arrested including a High School Counselor After They Beat the Hell Out of Wisconsin State Senator at Black Lives Matter Rally

In June angry Black Lives Matter leftists tore down the statue of Hans Christian Heg in Madison, Wisconsin.
They beheaded the statue and then threw it in a lake.

Hans Christian Heg was an abolitionist who gave his life to end slavery in America.

During their rioting Democrat Senator Tim Carpenter stopped by and took a video of the destruction.
The mob turned on him. They punched him, beat him in the head, neck and ribs.

Earlier this week the two angry women were arrested.
One is a high school counselor.

oreilly-kerida.jpg

Samantha Rae Hamer and Kerida O’Reilly (in green hair) were arrested for beating the hell out of a Democrat state senator.

Samantha Hamer is a social worker at a high school. She was put on administrative leave after the beating.
She must be great with the kids!

Twin Cities reported:

Prosecutors on Wednesday charged two women, including a high school social worker, with attacking a Wisconsin state senator during a chaotic night of violence outside the state Capitol last month.
Kerida O’Reilly, 33, and Samantha Hamer, 26, were each charged with one count of being a party to substantial battery, a felony punishable by up to $10,000 in fines and three-and-a-half years in prison, online court records show.

Both women were arrested Monday after they turned themselves in to police. They were scheduled to make initial court appearances on Wednesday afternoon.

O’Reilly’s attorney, Nathan Otis, said in an email to The Associated Press that it will become clear that she didn’t commit any crime, and that the lack of evidence will become clear as the case progresses.

In a separate email to the AP, Hamer’s attorney, Adam Welch, said his client is “absolutely not guilty” and that prosecutors’ case against her “is shockingly thin.”

Investigators believe the women attacked Democrat Tim Carpenter during June 23 protest outside the state Capitol, one of a series of protests in downtown Madison that took place after the May 25 death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Floyd hologram set up in Richmond next to the Lee monument. It’s part of a national tour sponsored by Change org. and will travel along the same route as the Freedom Riders, who traveled America's segregated South in 1961.

So creepy! :shock: Signs of times to come?

Many negative replies to that tweet. Yes, creepy.

That the Left glorifies and made a symbol out of this man for their revolution speaks volumes.

George Floyd was a ruthless criminal. The world is a better place without him, it shouldn't have happened the way it did, but it did. Next.

If that is correct, the most recent conviction was 2007 for 5 years in prison. That would mean 2012-2020 no convictions. I'm not sure that was a ruthless criminal anymore, based on this rap sheet.

Also, the next 3 convictions were drug crimes, which are very different than armed robbery.

Did Oregon’s governor convince feds to leave? Or did President Trump abandon strategy to bring law and order to Democratic-led cities?
For weeks, it was unclear how Oregon leaders could defuse the increasingly violent standoff between federal officers and protesters in downtown Portland and convince Homeland Security officers to leave.

Gov. Kate Brown’s administration says that proved relatively easy in the end because the Trump administration was clearly looking for a way out.
I believe that pulling the federal officers out of Portland is a much smarter move than putting them in ever was. The situation with the anarchy is problem, but it was exacerbated by federal overreach — it was a step towards martial law. The optics are bad. It's a lose-lose from any perspective.

Pulling the Feds out while Portland is in the spotlight leaves Portland's ineffective leadership naked. Things may get a little "better," but I doubt Antifa and the like will magically disappear as they've been a scourge for years. Portland can continue to fail, and they won't have Trump to (legitimately) blame it on. The locals can take back their city, or let it burn. Maybe a few burning cities will wake Americans up, maybe not.

Well I don’t know if anyone else on this forum has noticed, that the George feller bears an interesting resemblance to those statues on Easter island! I wonder, if some subconscious programing is going on here. 🤔
Hmmm. Aren't those statues buried up to their necks?

Did Oregon’s governor convince feds to leave? Or did President Trump abandon strategy to bring law and order to Democratic-led cities?

I believe that pulling the federal officers out of Portland is a much smarter move than putting them in ever was. The situation with the anarchy is problem, but it was exacerbated by federal overreach — it was a step towards martial law. The optics are bad. It's a lose-lose from any perspective.

Pulling the Feds out while Portland is in the spotlight leaves Portland's ineffective leadership naked. Things may get a little "better," but I doubt Antifa and the like will magically disappear as they've been a scourge for years. Portland can continue to fail, and they won't have Trump to (legitimately) blame it on. The locals can take back their city, or let it burn. Maybe a few burning cities will wake Americans up, maybe not.

Trump's latest tweet on this, as of four hours ago:

[Trump]: "Kate Brown, Governor of Oregon, isn’t doing her job. She must clear out, and in some cases arrest, the Anarchists & Agitators in Portland. If she can’t do it, the Federal Government will do it for her. We will not be leaving until there is safety!"

He also tweeted yesterday:

"@FoxNews reported incorrectly what the Federal Government is doing with respect to Portland. We are demanding that the Governor & Mayor do their job or we will do it for them. To complicated to discuss in a Tweet, but bad reporting by Fox (possibly on purpose!).
@DHSgov"

Back
Top Bottom