Galactic Species and Groups (According to C's)

I wonder how any list can be exhaustive in an infinite universe (in terms of dimensions, not densities).

In my understanding these hints by C's are just hints that shouldn't be taken too literally and possibly not interpreted in this way.

The "extraterrestrial" phenomenon is so complex and if you read all the works of Keel and his life long research it becomes obvious its not as simple as little green man coming to earth in a shiny space ships or flying saucers, or alien races that inhabit other planets in our space-time continuum.
It certainly looks as if this is just a most recent image that demons, fairies, vampires and monsters who have been with humanity since times immemorial have adorned to be in sync with space age.
My five cents FWIW

TheEmpyreanDancer said:
Can you refer me to a book or internet source where I can read accurate information about the Orions?

Since the Orions are a hypothetical group, and a hypothetically super-secret group at that, I don't think you'll have much luck finding anything reliable about them. Probably the best bet is to read Laura's books, and supplement that with alien abduction literature, keeping in mind that information from abductees should always be read critically.

Back
Top Bottom