Future

ael

The Force is Strong With This One
I've had some thoughts that are kind of unsettling for me while reading the Signs page over some time. I figure I could post about them. I guess what worries me about some of them is that they seem so dreadful. Just to give an impression about a possible future, the world economy collapses, and we become serfs, all the we own becomes valueless and all one has saved up becomes valueless. Comets impacting earth. Nuclear war ensues due to food shortages, drastic and sudden weather/climate changes, engineered population reduction using diseases, an overt alien invasion in the mix. Sometimes it seems too much for me to contemplate. And its going to get worse before it gets better. Added to that there is a Wave coming. I find it difficult to see this a natural process and everything is as it should be, with the prospect of mankind nearly completely decimated. I realise the future is open and am told universe knows what it is doing, but as I think about the future in rather dark and dire colors and its rather unnerving, considering that this could happen "any day now".

Yes, it does all seem rather overwhelming at times, doesn't it? But, there IS a something you can do right now. Read Les Visible's recent essay:

Pick up Your Magic Wand and Let's Do some Magic

No doubt most of us have heard of a factor called 'home court advantage' in relation to sporting events. In some sports this is a bigger factor than in others. That it is a truth is undeniable. It's an interesting fact that if a smaller dog attacks a larger dog on its home turf that the larger dog will generally be driven off. We've seen this in war zones like Vietnam and the present day Middle East conflicts where more superior armed invaders have been driven back or had their advantage neutralized because they were fighting an 'away war'. I was thinking about 'home court advantage' earlier and in the process a number of things came into my mind about it.

We've all got a home somewhere, though lately, more and more of us don't. We've all got a body and we've all got a mind, though lately, more and more of us don't. I took half an hour this morning to run through a number of pages at the Perez Hilton Hollywood gossip site because I wanted to see what was going on with the latest screw-ups and publicity games among the pathologically ego-driven. Every now and then I do a little slumming at locations I wouldn't ordinarily visit because it gives me some view into the lives of the people who fascinate the minds of the people who pay attention to them. It helps me to understand how this potentially beautiful world has been turned into such a plastic shit-shop filled with culturally engineered refugees from The Island of Dr. Moreau.

Recently I've been serializing an on line book at this location. The last two chapters have dealt with the 'reactive mind'. Controlling the public reactive mind is something the media does. Schools do it. The military does it. Religions do it. Scientology has made its fortune off of it, though they, instead of you, wind up at the controls. Your parents tried to shape your reactive mind so that you would be a normal or better person, according to what they thought was 'normal' or 'better', which is how so many of us wound up as examples in this Phillip Larkin poem. Personally, I'm with Bruce Cockburn; "the trouble with normal is that it always gets worse."

I'm going to get a little philosophical in this posting and the point of it is maybe to get more of you to use certain weapons that you have at your command and that you use reflexively already a la the reactive mind in your day to day walking round the endless corner of life in search of whatever comes next.

The 'home field advantage' that I want to talk about is your mind. You're stronger, or should be, than all of the thoughts, impulses and survival concerns moving in and out of your mind and generated by all sorts of things like appetite, boredom, television commercials, day dreaming, car horns and some endless expanse of naked leg. The world of the media and the other criminal gangs of government and religion and the marketplace; those manipulating life into a migrating slasher flick that serves popcorn and everything else in every shop window in the whole world- have to first control the minds of the majority of people in order to get the interest and participation necessary to involve you in watching this cosmic train wreck while you wait for your turn in the barrel.

They do this by creating a fabricated message and a middle elite of managers who run their portion of the scam according to directives from the head office. If anybody doesn't play, then they fire them or kill them or put them in jail; not necessarily in that order. All the priests and politicians; all the talking heads and entertainers, all the corporation heads and varieties of suits control whatever little pond they are swimming in and all the frogs and other life forms go along with the program or wind up sleeping in the alley, or dead or in prison; not necessarily in that order.

Now, there's a reason they don't want a bunch of people to hold hands and levitate the Pentagon. There's a reason that they don't want you to wear shirts that say "9/11 was an Inside Job." Or "Bush swallows Gannon Yogurt" but will allow you to wear shirts that say, "I'm a dirty little -jezebel-", or "blow me" even if you are only twelve years old. The fact is that if you get enough people together to levitate the Pentagon something is going to happen because the cats at the top are in to magic (for a reason) or they wouldn't have all those secret handshakes and symbols and they wouldn't be drinking the blood of children out of gold cups during secret ceremonies. Look at the secret and occult history of the world and see how much of this sort of thing has been/is going on.

As for the t-shirts... well... the medium is the massage... messages have power. It's all about control and since we can't just march into the White House and strip Bush and Cheney naked and then roll them in pig-shit and whip them up and down Pennsylvania Ave (yet) with all of the rest of the neo-con psychopaths, we need to look into things that we can do.

Do a little experiment for me. Pick a really stupid show on TV; something you wouldn't ordinarily watch and sit down and watch it. Note that for the first few minutes you are aware that you are watching. Your objective mind might be pointing out to you how inane and mind-numbingly stupid it is but... sooner or later you are going to forget that you are watching. You will have been sucked in. This is what happens. It happens when you read a book. It happens when you are day dreaming. It happens when you are engaged in routine tasks. You have moved from the objective to the subjective, from the conscious to the automatic. From here your reactive mind can be manipulated according to the intentions of the puppeteers. You're actually in a state of hypnosis. It's like what happens when you stare into a fire.

They have to be able to get inside your head - they have to make you believe in war and famine, fire and plague and Madonna's talent before they start to whip it up in the kitchen. They have to sell you the product before they fill the shelves with it... or empty the shelves of it. They have to get inside your head. It is at this point that you can do something about it. You can turn it off or you can consciously react. I would like everyone here to start practicing a conscious reaction to the lies of the day. Begin to say, "This is bullshit." "This is a lie." Say it out loud. Say it in your head. Say it to your fellows and explain to them that this is guerilla action. If all of us get together and join hands around the world we'd be like Archimedes with a mental lever. The mind is magic and all magic comes from it. They have to get inside your head before they can motivate your form.

The key to freedom is to be able to see what hypnotizes you. If enough of us can short circuit the hypnosis then the power moves away, just as it is moving from mass media to the blogs, just like it went from network to cable... just as it can move from the nasty and trivial of this moment to the more refined and deeper presence of which we are capable.

It is a unity of mind and purpose that causes us to collect and protest against the confines of our prison warders and which can lead to a collective turning away from the machinations of those whose intention is to get inside our heads. The meaning of the word 'Adam' is 'namer of things'; what we identify things as... are what they become to us and there is a venal and murderous operation at work to do the naming for us. You can't get free in your life until you become free in your mind.

The movie, "Monsters Inc" has some penetrating truth to it.

We have to collectively agree that we are being lied to and call it... turn away from it and the power goes out of their cable. Our attention is their fuel. You are feeding your prison masters with the juice they use for that purpose. I suggest a world movement in which we constantly say, "bullshit", "that's a lie" I suggest we put clown noses on all these leaders and use the fun house mirrors of our minds to make them ridiculous and laugh at them. They can't abide scorn. We've got to start somewhere and no matter what you choose to do it has to stop... and start... in your mind. Use your home court advantage.

And read Laura's comment on this article also :

Les said:
We have to collectively agree that we are being lied to and call it... turn away from it and the power goes out of their cable. Our attention is their fuel. You are feeding your prison masters with the juice they use for that purpose. I suggest a world movement in which we constantly say, "bullshit", "that's a lie" I suggest we put clown noses on all these leaders and use the fun house mirrors of our minds to make them ridiculous and laugh at them. They can't abide scorn. We've got to start somewhere and no matter what you choose to do it has to stop... and start... in your mind. Use your home court advantage."

Laura said:
This is the real SECRET of "creating your reality" - to call it as it IS and then ACT based on what is REALITY. When Les writes:

"Our attention is their fuel. You are feeding your prison masters with the juice they use for that purpose."

... truer words were never penned. And it's not the acknowledging of lies that is "attention" that feeds it, it is the BELIEVING of the lies and NOT acknowledging that they are lies!

This is a very subtle and important difference and factor in "creating" one's reality.

SOTT.NET has been saying this for years and years now, daily shining the light of truth on the world and saying "This is HORSE HOCKEY"!!!

Wake up people! Let's call it as we see it and turn away and refuse to give it anymore power - no more belief in lies.

It DOES start in the mind and when a critical mass of minds seeing truth is reached, the entire world can change in an instant.

Take THAT to the bank.

Hello ael,
Life does seems tough and unfair when we look around in the world. But as our bodies constist of billions of individual inter-depended cells, so does the human kind consists of billions of individuals. Some cells in our body make our immune system and some might be cancerigenic. And my estimation is that the overall health of human kind is declining, contrary to the common belief that we are "advancing" as species. Sometimes, since we are only "cells" of the human kind, we might feel that we deserve a better present and future. But maybe this is only our "cellular level" awareness! In my opinion,we are part of something bigger at the same time, and unless we choose to Act for the benefit of this greater "organism" of which we are part of, we will suffer whatever fate the is deserved by the sum of the cells. None will easily classify his own self as cancerigenic, and most are not. But then again, are we just passive cells? Are we one of hair cells that get cut every once in a while for new to grow in their place? Or we are a vigilant part of the "body's" immune system? There are many inbetween states, but what really makes someone the one or the other is Choice. And this requires having free will. And this requires having knowledge. And to have this knowledge, we need to look the world around us as is it IS. This sight might not be pleasant, but looking at it might be the first real step to making some change to the better. Or this is what think!

Spyros

Hello Ael
I think that many things get mixed because in all this, there are many aspects of the present time, and an infinite number of possible futures.

But very smart is the one who can surely say what tomorrow will be , for you, for me or for us. And we still don’t know much about the multidimensional nature of existence, and that is also an important data.

For sure, we must be careful not to underestimate the « here and now » because we have a role as a citizen of the world to play in it – it’s even probably the main reason why we are here at this moment - but we must also be careful not to over-estimate what this « here and now » seems to be, because in some ways, it is also a great show which has no other purpose than to convince us that we are small, weak, and without power.
And if this show is organized at such a great expense, it is well because we are not still quite small, weak or powerless enough for those who organize it.

All this tends to exclude us from ourselves, forcing us to function emotionally in an artificial fear and not in our real joys, mentally in reaction, defensive, a bit paranoid rather than in the contemplation of the beauty. We lose our life if we only look at what is dying.

However, life, we have still plenty of it, lot of dreams also, affection to give, ideas to invent… All this is also the future, and it is important not to forget it because they are the only things that make us want to have a future. We need to return to that, to restore it’s value of it’s strength because that’s nothing else than our own.
The earth feels so sorry when she see us sad. Elves are getting bored. Fairies wonder why trying to be beautifull if there is nobody to watch them!

And even there, a little smile from Ael is a part of the gift.

Bien à toi

Gw

I could have say that with other words.

I'm gonna try …

They wanna dig. OK, let them dig ! Yes I know, they dig with our money but we are not going to be mean !!!

They wanna get inside because they know what they cooked for the earth. OK, let them get inside !

As soon, as we are sure they’re all inside, let’s seal the holes, and rapidly, let’s find the cables and all the connecting stuff,
Let’s ask to every members of the medium or clairvoyance community to be a help, we’ll find them all !! I bet on that !
and just let’s cut them all.

Once the job is done, let’s take dust off our instruments because there’s gonna be a big party tonight ! They will come from Orion, Siruis and I’m sure elsewhere, for a celebration of that kind.
I even would suggest that some little greys could be allowed, but only those who can dance or sing !

The comete which had been manipulated to crash everything,, is gonna be so happy not to have to do so will only make us a nice light and will participate to the feast like others.

« Every thing we need is love and understanding … »

And if on the soil we hear somebody knocking with a sweeper, probably thinking we are making to much noise, we all will do as if we heared nothing at all, and just put the amp a little bit higher!!!
Just for fun !

ael said:
I've had some thoughts that are kind of unsettling for me while reading the Signs page over some time. I figure I could post about them. I guess what worries me about some of them is that they seem so dreadful. Just to give an impression about a possible future, the world economy collapses, and we become serfs, all the we own becomes valueless and all one has saved up becomes valueless. Comets impacting earth. Nuclear war ensues due to food shortages, drastic and sudden weather/climate changes, engineered population reduction using diseases, an overt alien invasion in the mix. Sometimes it seems too much for me to contemplate. And its going to get worse before it gets better. Added to that there is a Wave coming. I find it difficult to see this a natural process and everything is as it should be, with the prospect of mankind nearly completely decimated. I realise the future is open and am told universe knows what it is doing, but as I think about the future in rather dark and dire colors and its rather unnerving, considering that this could happen "any day now".
Hi Ael,

You aren't alone in that. As the illusions are stripped away, the world seems hopeless at times. It's hard to digest the truth about the world we live in. Psychopaths abound!

When I experience hopelessness or fear, or any those thoughts, I remember what Laura wrote in the Wave about fear and accepting that things are the way they are. If where ever you look is the Face of God what there to fear or feel hopeless about?

The future is open. Anything can happen. All we can do is continue to learn, unlearn, pray, seek & speak the truth, osit. fwiw

Back
Top Bottom