Fungal infections: sources and treatments

No, I think it’s more similar to an antibiotic than an antifungal. I took ivermectin for the first time last week and it seemed to have more of an antibiotic effect than an antiparasitic effect actually.
It's both anti-parasitic and anti-viral. Supposedly, on an empty stomach, it's anti-parasitic and when taken with a meal, it's anti-viral.

This is probably already known here, but I'll just post it here since it applies to mold and other things. These two transcript sections deal with ozone.

S26, July 1997:

S28, Sept. 2002:

The Uvonair website mentions:

This page from This Old House talks about ozone generators as being one of the best ways of removing pollution from your house. The title alludes to a (updated but still out-of-date) buyer's guide, which it is, but has a lot of other info. Fwiw, I have an ultraviolet type of generator (Uvonair 3000) that I use periodically in rooms (except the one that now houses our hbot because it is unknown if the O3 will affect the seals of the chamber).

I leave mine run in a closed room for not more then an hour (not 3-10 hours!). I turn it off and let the room sit with the door closed for about another hour and then open a window for awhile depending on the outside temperature.
ozone is great but I i think most home units generate positively charged ozone ions which is supposed to repel dust particles making it less effective as the fungus and fungi spores travel on these, though there are hybrid ozone / negative ion modules you can get from China pretty cheap

Back
Top Bottom