From Paul to Mark in French! - De Paul à Marc

You should be able to select "bank transfer" on your order in our website, and since you have an account, it should be very quick. But let us know if you encounter any problems, and thank you!!!
Ok Chu, thank you... The order has been made and the transfer as well... Please keep me posted 👍 I had to choose a relay point for delivery, is this no longer possible at home?

Ok Chu, thank you... The order has been made and the transfer as well... Please keep me posted 👍 I had to choose a relay point for delivery, is this no longer possible at home?

Hmm, yes it is, and I see the option when I enter your address. Don't worry, we'll ship it to your home. :-)

For any future orders, to see all shipping options available for France (mainland), you need to enter your postal code. Without it, the software shows only Mondial Relay.

Back
Top Bottom