From Israel to Lebanon: Macrosocial Evil

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

childAbuseAndHate2.jpg

Monday, July 17, 2006: Kiryat shmona
Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position firing into civilians inside Lebanon

Childsouth.jpg

Monday, July 17, 2006:
South Lebanon: A Lebanese Child Receiving the message from the Israeli girls!

genocide9.jpg

And another message received...

genocide94.jpg

And another...

genocide98.jpg

and another...

genocide99.jpg

and another...

beirut.jpg

A city full of those who have received messages from the psychopathic Israelis...

My heart bleeds for all these children, including these Israeli girls. In their childish ignorance they do not know what they are being used for, for this must be a staged photo-op. Used as a tool to pervert an already perverted war.

I...I have no words to describe my disgust.

And still, Americans are kind of "fundraising" this folie. Wait, we're in deep *beep* here too, 'cause our super dooper brown-noser minority Prime Minister Stephen "Lil'Bush" Harper supported Bush declaring "Israel has a right to defend itself without limit". I'm still trying to find a single canadian poll where we support unilaterally Israel. Can't find one.

I'm pretty certain that if Qu

These girls are sick, and the photographer too... and the army guy on the truck too. Let's get 'em all in mental institutions.

"[...]
- There is also love and life and hope.

- Very little hope I assure you. No. If a god
of love and life ever did exist... he is long
since dead. Someone... something rules in his
place.
[...]"
- The Mask of the Red Death (1964)

"...And the angels uprising, unveiling affirm that the play is the tragedy "Man" and its hero The Conqueror Worm". -- Edgar Allen Poe

I think yesterday and still running today have been the saddest days of my life or at least in parallel with how I felt when I first saw Pentagon Strike and it sunk in. It is a bit different this time compared to previously in my own observation. When I saw Pentagon Strike I became sad but also angry, this seems a hollow kind of sadness that I can't really seem to express.

The pictures are horrible '''' But you can fine comfort in knowing their souls have escaped and are watching . They might get the body but not the ever lasting soul. It could be a blessing. The things to come that will destroy 94% has started. You had better find some safe food and water and find a hole. Knowlege is key. Thanks Laura for all you're information. I feel so blessed to have found you. I can hardly stop long enough to get sleep.All that I have read of you're articles ring true. It was like I had the info but it was scattered and now its all coming together. Thank-you so much.

I am sort of confused as to how I should feel or what I should think about the picture of the little Israeli girls. I wonder... do these little girls have anything that could be remotely close to what could be defined as souls or conscience? Do they know what they are writing on? Do they know anything?

What about the soldier on the truck? Is his mentality different than the level of thinking of those little girls? Are they all psychopaths? Or are they victims of extreme psychopathic regime that has forced its way to the roots of its people. Is this an example of an extremely psychopathic society?

[quote=Dh

Remember the article recently posted on this forum about the depiction of Arabs in the books read by Israeli schoolchildren? Maybe these girls never had a chance.

Ben said:
Remember the article recently posted on this forum about the depiction of Arabs in the books read by Israeli schoolchildren? Maybe these girls never had a chance.
This rings a bell... but I'm not sure exactly where the article is, I would appreciate if you or someone could point me to the right direction.

I assume from your statement that you are leaning more towards the fact that the picture may be an example of what results from an extremely psychopathic society, right?

knowledge_of_self said:
Ben said:
This rings a bell... but I'm not sure exactly where the article is, I would appreciate if you or someone could point me to the right direction.

I assume from your statement that you are leaning more towards the fact that the picture may be an example of what results from an extremely psychopathic society, right?
I can't seem to find either using the search function or browsing the threads, it must be somewhere though (unless it's been deleted).

What I meant was that these girls may never have had a chance to develop a 'normal' (non-racist) view of their Arab neighbours because of their indoctrination.

From the article posted above:

Putting things in perspective said:
And besides, none of those children had seen images of dead people - either Israeli or Lebanese. Israeli television doesn't broadcast them, nor do the newspapers print them. Even when there were suicide bombings in Israel several times a week for months, none of the Israeli media published gory photos of dead or wounded people. It's a red line in Israel. Do not show dead, bleeding, torn up bodies because the families of the dead will suffer and children will have nightmares. And because it is just in bad taste to use suffering for propaganda purposes.

Those kids had seen news footage of destroyed buildings and infrastructure, but not of the human toll. They had heard over and over that the air force was destroying the buildings that belonged to Hezbollah, the organization responsible for shelling their town and threatening their lives. How many small children would be able to make the connection between tank shells and dead people on their own? How many human beings are able to detach from their own suffering and emotional stress and think about that of the other side? Not many, I suspect.
"How many kids would be able to make the connection between tank shells and dead people on their own?"

Palestinians can. From my current understanding of the situation, many Palestinian kids are being taught the horrible outcome of war everyday. They are not being indoctrinated like the Israeli kids. Like, "oh, no kids when we drop bombs, they only destroy buildings they don't kill people." Where as in the Palestinian kids are picking up pieces of dead bodies from in front of their houses due to bombs and war. They face this everyday of their lives, and they accept it. And not only that, imo Palestinians are the ones able to detach from their own suffering and emotional stress and think about the other side.

And when the article states that Israel thinks it is in "bad taste to use suffering for propaganda purposes", that seems to me like an oxymoron. Propaganda purposes?? I think this is a crucial point to take notice to. Pictures of dead and wounded people are FACTS not propaganda. The propaganda comes from not showing those kids the pictures or only showing pictures of blown up buildings and not the "human toll". They are trying to cover the ugly truth by labeling it propaganda.

Group, please correct me if I am wrong here, but I think that this article is really justifying these photos with this whole, Israeli children don't know anything because they don't even see pictures of dead bodies in the news.

And Ben, I understand your point of view and agree with you, although don't you get the impression from this article that they are justifying ignorance?

Nina

knowledge_of_self said:
Group, please correct me if I am wrong here, but I think that this article is really justifying these photos with this whole, Israeli children don't know anything because they don't even see pictures of dead bodies in the news.

And Ben, I understand your point of view and agree with you, although don't you get the impression from this article that they are justifying ignorance?

Nina
The article is manipulative in that it implies that people are 'attacking' the children in some way, instead of blaming the events which have lead those children to that situation. The suggestion that children are unlikely to connect tank shells and dead bodies is ridiculous, especially these children who live within earshot of the military actions - they know that people are dying.

Snow said:
I found this site, apparently explaining the story behind the infamous photo: http://ontheface.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/7/20/2142505.html

Truth, somebody's truth, an excuse or just damage control ? The timing of publishing this picture of the Israeli girls is dubious at best...
The timing is dubious? Oh pooh! For whom?

"The timing of publishing this picture of the Israeli girls is dubious at best" only for the "truth" as defined by those who's orientation is STS. And who would that be???

After thoroughly reading this blog article http://ontheface.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/7/20/2142505.html
I can see very clearly that it is damage control to the max, and I would expect members of this forum know better than to fall for this! The point isn't that the girls themselves be blamed, but that the society they live in is so pathological that this kind of thing is considered 'okay' in any way, by any one. The article is written in such a way as to confuse this issue, to distract, and to give readers who want one an 'out'...a way to buffer any horror they may be inclined to feel at these images.

Ponerology...ponerology....ponerology....!

Did any of you read any of the comments on this blog? There were so many disgusting comments that choosing the 'worst' was difficult in the extreme. Here's one nifty little comment that really turned my stomach...and it's one of the milder ones!

by Anonymous on Thu 20 Jul 2006 08:30 PM IDT |
http://ontheface.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/7/20/2142505.html#677059

Oh, pleese. [sic]

To make so much out of this morale building activity. It is war after all.

But it does show why the Israeli media needs to be required to submit themselves to government review regarding miltary/national security matters. There should be a requirement that the media has to give their stuff to the government so they can decide whether such stuff should be published.

That is how such stuff was handled in America during WWII. We didn't all the media to publish anything that could harm the war effort.
Harm the war effort, huh?

This damage control article is Ponerology in action. Pure and simple.

And, as another person notes:
by lisoosh on Thu 20 Jul 2006 08:41 PM IDT | http://ontheface.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/7/20/2142505.html#677069
Lisa, slightly OT.
Is it possible to change the anonymous setting to allow people (or make them) use an alias without having them sign in, the multiple "anons" are getting really confusing and it looks in some cases (from similar tone/language) that sometimes the same person is backing him/herself up?
Lots of anonymous comments that back each other up. Sounds like cointelpro to me! This forum has seem the same tactics in action.

The pathocrats WANT to use this blog to convince as many people as possible that there's nothing all that strange about children doodling on shells used to kill other children. How psychopathic is that??? In fact, bottom line, they would like to convince everyone that these photos zinging around on the web is actually a case of numerous blogs using photos that never should have been made public (not that it shouldn't have happened, but that it shouldn't have been made public!!!) to dehumanize "Israeli children!" As though Palestinian and Arab children haven't been completely dehumanized. Now that's sad.

NO CHILD SHOULD EVER BE DEHUMANIZED!

The reality is that Israeli's and their Zionist cohorts consider themselves to have a Manifest Destiny to commit genocide, and dehumanizing anyone at any time, if it serves their goals, is part and parcel of the way they work. They don't see anything wrong with indoctrinating their children with this philosophy. They don't have any compunction whatsoever in sacrificing their children's lives to this so-called Divine Mandate, much less the children of those who stand in their way...so what's a few doodles on a few shells to them? What does it matter if children, any children, are dehumanized?

There are those who would like you and I to fall for the argument that this was simply "ill timed" or "misunderstood." Bah...it was a slice of truth that should be as widely publicized as possible. For as many people as possible to be SHOCKED badly enough to start thinking for themselves.

The 'real' concern here for Israeli and her sympathizers, and anyone else who has lost their ability for critical thinking, isn't that this happened, but that it wasn't suppressed by the Israeli military.

THINK ABOUT THAT!

My opinion. /rant

Back
Top Bottom