Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

February 23, 2022 |

Has there been a massive exodus of capital out of the Canadian financial system?

A few obscure but interesting data-points seem to indicate Justin Trudeau’s unprecedented use of the federal government and intelligence apparatus to target the bank accounts of Canadian citizens has just created a serious problem for their financial institutions

These are good news! My husband hear it at the Rivero program and I said to him: go away liar! So now I am going to make apologies to my husband...:-P
Yes, these are the first two articles on whatreallyhappened:

Trudeau revokes Emergencies Act after police declare Ottawa cleared of protesters

That's good of them! Trudeau's government orders Canadian banks to unfreeze bank accounts of people who participated in or donated to Freedom Convoy after woke leader was condemned for authoritarian behavior

• Canada's finance department has ordered banks to unfreeze accounts belonging to Freedom Convoy donors and protesters
  • The move came after liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government froze bank accounts and other assets during an 'emergency period' in Ottawa
  • Police reportedly ordered a freeze on more than 206 bank accounts, including one valued at $3.8million Canadian
  • Officers also ceased transactions involving 253 cryptocurrency addresses
  • Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland defended the financial freezings Monday saying: 'These measures were put in place to disrupt illegal activity in Canada'
Canada has ordered banks to unlock accounts belonging to people who participated in or supported the weeks-long Freedom Convoy protest that saw near 200 arrests and brutal force response from police.

'They started [Monday] to unfreeze accounts,' Isabelle Jacques, a senior official in Canada's finance department, told lawmakers Tuesday, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Among those targeted was a single mom on a minimum wage job who donated just $50, according to one local Conservative MP, sparking outrage over what critics of Trudeau claimed was authoritarian behavior. Thousands of protesters flooded the streets outside Parliament Hill and blockades that shut down border crossings into the U.S.

Some individuals and organizations reported having multiple accounts impacted.

Freedom Convoy organizers issued a statement on social media arguing the freezing of bank accounts was 'financial warfare' and left many citizens in shock.

'This is already backfiring. The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, keeps expanding the list of political opponents whom he is targeting with financial sanctions.
In response, Canadians are pulling their money out of the banks and realizing the value of cryptocurrency,' the organizers wrote.

'This, in the short-term, is very bad for the banks and our national economy. The more severe implication, however, is that by using the Emergencies Act as financial warfare, it will sow mistrust in both the banking system and the government and the repercussions will be felt for years to come.'

The statement continued: 'Trudeau is tearing the fabric of our nation like never before, and the evidence is stacked against him. Our hearts go out to each and every innocent, freedom-loving Canadian that has fallen victim to this government's illegal, impulsive and tyrannical overreach.'

Sooo - did he overplay his hand - did his over-the-top brutal response finally jar the half-asleep awake - did Tucker Carlson and other's reporting break through to not only the people, but Trudeau's handlers? It's one thing to beat/knee/pepper spray protesters and even trample them with horses . . . but when the authorities start freezing bank accounts and even skimming 10% off of them, then it becomes a personal threat!!!

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest this was completely planned. They can now show that they only invoked as long as necessary and demonstrated their "goodwill" by revoking it the minute it was no longer needed. However, during it's activation, they were able to test the boundaries on financial oversight and control and now have the information they need to amend regulations around funding for terrorism and organized crime, allowing them to add crowdfunding and cryptocurrencies to their reach. As well, they have created the fear of racist militants and other extremists, and will now be able to feel both more emboldened and supported in their pursuit of "justice".
The words beta test come to mind. Probably not planned as I believe the Freedom Trucker Convoy and the wide support it aroused actually took "them" by surprise.
With the bank and asset freezes in Canada and massive overreach of government, I think alot of people just hit the point where they can't take another step. The Parasites just lost a large portion of people who will now stop that climb to the top of Totalitarianism Mountain.
I'm catching up on senate debate on the Act, and wow, there are some powerful voices against the Act, I'll say that. In sporadic listening, and I'll be listening to more, I heard only a few voices talking the CBC/Trudeau points. I don't know how they add up, but two days into debates and just now Gold on CPAC announced Trudeau had dropped it and suggested the debate end.

But I don't thnk the Senate debate was the reason. Or the lawsuite from Premier Kenney. Or the letter from the concerned constitutional lawyers. Or the Justice Centre or the Civil liberties lawyers. Somebody sure brought pressure to bear. There's been more discussion on Telegram a friend told me about some shady aspects of his behaviours and I guess elsewhere. Either that or the aims have been accomplished for now as loreta said above. "Yes, a sort of exercise. And also a message for the next manifestations, and for the rest of the world. And now the citizens know how far the PTB can go."
I see a definite retreat even with the excuse that the trucks and protesters were removed and the "emergency" is over - it doesn't hold water because it was already indicated that the restrictions were going to continue indefinitely. The blowback has reached gale level and I think the mid-level controllers realize they need to pull back else the sheeple really see the danger to themselves that repressive, tyrannical government represents. If the Parliament fails to appropriately act - decides that since the "crisis" has ended to just let sleeping dogs lie and also doesn't cancel the mandates - then that will be an even greater crime than what Trudeau and company did.

But I don't thnk the Senate debate was the reason. Or the lawsuite from Premier Kenney. Or the letter from the concerned constitutional lawyers. Or the Justice Centre or the Civil liberties lawyers. Somebody sure brought pressure to bear. There's been more discussion on Telegram a friend told me about some shady aspects of his behaviours and I guess elsewhere. Either that or the aims have been accomplished for now as loreta said above. "Yes, a sort of exercise. And also a message for the next manifestations, and for the rest of the world. And now the citizens know how far the PTB can go."
How can one not get the impression that the Great Reset plans are falling apart - and this is going to help tear down the "pandemic" side of it (posted in the corona thread also):
From DailyMail.com:

More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab? Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began

• Genetic match discovered in Covid's unique furin cleavage site on spike protein
  • Matched genetic sequence patented by Moderna for cancer research purposes
  • Researchers say one in 3trillion chance Covid developed the code naturally
Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus's spike protein.
They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.
It was discovered in SARS-CoV-2's unique furin cleavage site, the part that makes it so good at infecting people and separates it from other coronaviruses.
The structure has been one of the focal points of debate about the virus's origin, with some scientists claiming it could not have been acquired naturally.
The international team of researchers suggest the virus may have mutated to have a furin cleavage site during experiments on human cells in a lab.

Canadian banks are a joke and didn't expect anything less from Google although Joanne says;

The one good thing about this gross breach of privacy is that the 92,000 supporters can now find each other and get organized.

article-10532-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, these are the first two articles on whatreallyhappened:

Trudeau revokes Emergencies Act after police declare Ottawa cleared of protesters

That's good of them! Trudeau's government orders Canadian banks to unfreeze bank accounts of people who participated in or donated to Freedom Convoy after woke leader was condemned for authoritarian behavior

• Canada's finance department has ordered banks to unfreeze accounts belonging to Freedom Convoy donors and protesters
  • The move came after liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government froze bank accounts and other assets during an 'emergency period' in Ottawa
  • Police reportedly ordered a freeze on more than 206 bank accounts, including one valued at $3.8million Canadian
  • Officers also ceased transactions involving 253 cryptocurrency addresses
  • Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland defended the financial freezings Monday saying: 'These measures were put in place to disrupt illegal activity in Canada'
Canada has ordered banks to unlock accounts belonging to people who participated in or supported the weeks-long Freedom Convoy protest that saw near 200 arrests and brutal force response from police.

'They started [Monday] to unfreeze accounts,' Isabelle Jacques, a senior official in Canada's finance department, told lawmakers Tuesday, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Among those targeted was a single mom on a minimum wage job who donated just $50, according to one local Conservative MP, sparking outrage over what critics of Trudeau claimed was authoritarian behavior. Thousands of protesters flooded the streets outside Parliament Hill and blockades that shut down border crossings into the U.S.

Some individuals and organizations reported having multiple accounts impacted.

Freedom Convoy organizers issued a statement on social media arguing the freezing of bank accounts was 'financial warfare' and left many citizens in shock.

'This is already backfiring. The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, keeps expanding the list of political opponents whom he is targeting with financial sanctions.
In response, Canadians are pulling their money out of the banks and realizing the value of cryptocurrency,' the organizers wrote.

'This, in the short-term, is very bad for the banks and our national economy. The more severe implication, however, is that by using the Emergencies Act as financial warfare, it will sow mistrust in both the banking system and the government and the repercussions will be felt for years to come.'

The statement continued: 'Trudeau is tearing the fabric of our nation like never before, and the evidence is stacked against him. Our hearts go out to each and every innocent, freedom-loving Canadian that has fallen victim to this government's illegal, impulsive and tyrannical overreach.'

Sooo - did he overplay his hand - did his over-the-top brutal response finally jar the half-asleep awake - did Tucker Carlson and other's reporting break through to not only the people, but Trudeau's handlers? It's one thing to beat/knee/pepper spray protesters and even trample them with horses . . . but when the authorities start freezing bank accounts and even skimming 10% off of them, then it becomes a personal threat!!!

The words beta test come to mind. Probably not planned as I believe the Freedom Trucker Convoy and the wide support it aroused actually took "them" by surprise.

I see a definite retreat even with the excuse that the trucks and protesters were removed and the "emergency" is over - it doesn't hold water because it was already indicated that the restrictions were going to continue indefinitely. The blowback has reached gale level and I think the mid-level controllers realize they need to pull back else the sheeple really see the danger to themselves that repressive, tyrannical government represents. If the Parliament fails to appropriately act - decides that since the "crisis" has ended to just let sleeping dogs lie and also doesn't cancel the mandates - then that will be an even greater crime than what Trudeau and company did.
I'm so glad he dropped it, and I agree with you on the beta test notion. Side note- I love the Rivero show as well and listen every night! Don't hear of other fans often. Cheers!

Too bad this isn't in the NYT!

THE END OF FREEDOM: Canada’s Emergencies Act sets stage for cashless society controlled entirely by dictators

Debt-based fiat money systems are about to collapse; then comes the great reset. -- It is an undeniable fact that the current world order, which is based on debt and fiat, is about to go away. A full-scale global economic collapse is on the doorstep, and waiting in the wings to replace it is a fully centralized, fully digital new world order centered on digital cash.

Oh and btw, this:

Inflation Alert! The Russia/Ukraine Conflict Is Being Set Up As A Scapegoat For Continued Accelerating Inflation

Oh my - this in The Solari Report! Methinks the PTB got a whole lot more (exposure) than they bargained for!

UnAnswered Question: Is Canada Being Run with Mercenaries?

Unmarked_LEA_Canada-1.jpg

“The reappearance of private armies is a harbinger of a wider trend in international relations: the emergence of neomedievalism….The erosion of the taboo against mercenarism heralds a shift in this world order, from the state-centric Westphilian system back to the status quote ante of the Middle Ages. The medieval system was not dominated by states but was polycentric in nature, with authority diluted and shared among state and non-state actors alike. States were just another actor on a crowded state, an no one had a monopoly of force to enforce their will. Instead, there was a free market of force, and actors – kings, popes, princes, city-states, rich families and so on – commonly employed mercenaries to settle disputes in contract warfare.” ~ Sean McFate

By Catherine Austin Fitts

A long time ally in Ottawa reported yesterday regarding the picture above:

“Additionally, these are the goons that have appeared on the scene in Ottawa. No identification, no arm patches, no identifiable law enforcement agency. There are no law enforcement groups or military in Canada that operate that way. We are under UN occupation right now.”

I have had multiple reports that these soldiers are making highly visible “arrests” and then driving the arrested out of town and letting them go. Which argues that whomever is doing the arrests, may not have authority to process arrests.

There have been reports of UN marked planes landing before the arrests began. This would be compatible with UN contractors – corporate mercenaries such as Dyncorp – being used to handle the “beat down.” If this is the case, it means the banks do not trust the Canadian military and police to do the job. As the banks freeze accounts without court order, they can claim, “the government made us do it.”

At this time Canadian lawmakers have voted to extend the federal government’s emergency powers, granting prime minister Trudeau emergency powers to prevent new blockades by those opposed to Covid-19 restrictions. Lawmakers in the country’s House of Commons voted 185 to 151 to affirm the powers on Monday night.

Was the presence of private mercenaries used to threaten the safety of House of Common’s lawmakers and their families, or did the banks simply sweeten their bank accounts?

In order for the act to be fully passed, it must also face a vote in the Canadian Senate. A debate in the Canadian Senate is expected to start on Tuesday morning. If you are a Canadian citizen, please support your legislators to vote no despite the unprecedented political pressure on them to support Mr. Global.

The link below is a google map that identifies everyone on Ontario that has donated to the Truckers’ protest. Funny how that happens.

If the Canadian Senate approves the emergency powers, will Canadians find mercenary soldiers at their doors implementing the “mandate du jour?”

Well, we now know "they" backed down/retreated/doing their best to save face and act like it was all in the name of safety. But not only is the cat out of the bag, but the milk has been spilled and ironically, it may prove to be a blessing in disguise!

Update:
Where the banks experiencing a run? New announcement that the bank freeze has been halted. Instead the bankers want to be able to have a total control grid.

OK, now Trudeau has revoked the Emergency Powers. That, however, is it for the Canada banking system. No future there. If you live in Canada, start a community currency. You are better off with your money in the “people’s bank.”

Related Reading:​

EXCLUSIVE IMF, 10 countries simulate cyberattack on global financial system

He promised you rainbows and tolerance and he gave you snipers and frozen bank accounts.

Last edited:
The question is : what happened to make him change his mind? Was it the fact that the Senators were threatening not to approve this law or Schwab told him to do so?
I think he knew how poorly handled the whole situation was, and knew the kind of publicity he was getting and decided to slowly back away from the situation.

Either way, they got a taste of what is possible, however short-lived it has set up a nasty precedent for Canadian and the West in general. I hope all the crypto enthusiast got wind of what went on here and at least some of their ideas about how bulletproof the digital currency is, may be revised.

I feel like the cat is out of the bag and the message, even if the emergency has been revoked, is that if you misbehave we have all the power and impunity to act in completely overwhelming ways to silence you.

Maybe I am being too pessimistic, don't get me wrong I am glad that it was short lived, but once that door has been crossed, the likelihood that it will be crossed again increases exponentially.

All the government has to do is declare something a threat to security and boom, declare emergency.

Either way, they got a taste of what is possible, however short-lived it has set up a nasty precedent for Canadian and the West in general. I hope all the crypto enthusiast got wind of what went on here and at least some of their ideas about how bulletproof the digital currency is, may be revised.

Trudeau got the ball rolling:

Germany Announces Their Plan To Target Trump Supporters And ‘Right-Wing Extremists’ By FREEZING Their Bank Accounts

Conservatives and Trump supporters in Germany will have their bank accounts frozen and their access to cash revoked if they speak out against the administration.

Interior Minister Nancy Faeser declared in the Bundestag on Wednesday that the Nazi plot will be implemented by Easter. “Right-wing extremism is the worst threat to our free and democratic basic order,” she feverishly warned.

“And that’s why fighting right-wing extremism is our top priority. We will do everything we can to better protect the people who are threatened and attacked in our country. We are a resilient democracy. We fight the enemies of the open society.”

Faeser’s plan is similar to that of Justin Trudeau’s in Canada: in order to “stop radicalization and smash right-wing extremist networks”, the German government will go after the money of their critics. “We will trace the extremists’ financial flows and take away their sources of income, and we will very consistently disarm them.”

One to SHARE! BANNED video (brief preliminary AJ My Pillow ad):

Epic Remix Deleted By Twitter Exposes Great Reset Technocrats

1645675129491.png

A powerful remix that’s reportedly been deleted by Twitter exposes the planners of the Great Reset agenda, namely World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab outlining how his organization penetrated governments to implement an ambitious plot to radically curtail freedoms and civil rights to introduce the New World Order.

I think the plan has hit a reset - financial crises next!

I think he knew how poorly handled the whole situation was, and knew the kind of publicity he was getting and decided to slowly back away from the situation.

I feel like the cat is out of the bag and the message, even if the emergency has been revoked, is that if you misbehave we have all the power and impunity to act in completely overwhelming ways to silence you.

Maybe I am being too pessimistic, don't get me wrong I am glad that it was short lived, but once that door has been crossed, the likelihood that it will be crossed again increases exponentially.

All the government has to do is declare something a threat to security and boom, declare emergency.
When his father did the same thing in Quebec in 1970 he used the army. And the army supported him. This time the army was not on his side, not for the moment anyway. But let's wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom