Fowl play as fight bird kills owner

---Sorry first post had John Thomas I meant bird fights,

Oh don't get me going on - bird fights, bull fights or dog fights

Anyone that would put a poor entity though that (they are just now "animals") deserves to get what that guy got.

I call that instant karma.

I am also against horse racing and grey hound racing and will not buy a ticket or support those industries.

Our old vet, who retired said that he was the head vet for a while at the Arlington Heights, IL Race Track and all the races are fixed and vets are told to "medicate" certain horses.

It's very "mafia" connected.

He quit there and started his own practice because he could not morally condone the practices there.

DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THESE "SPORTS" if you care about animals.

And yes, I'm not a vegetarian, I eat wild salmon and chicken that is free range (I have visited the farm myself).

I don't even like human wrestling - in my humble opinion, fighting for sport is primitive and barbaric.

It all reminds me of this 1963 movie By Alfred Hitchcock, the classic, "The Birds." If the decline continues, Plague, and Pestilence, will rain down on the Earth as stated in the recent Revelations if has not been stated already.

It doesn't sound fun :cry:

The Birds Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjaVdJt59U

Good for the bird, yes! Maybe the owner has less karma to deal with now...

Another human death caused by a fighting bird. Strange that it should happen so soon after the first fatality. Surely incidents like this are not that common?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spectator killed by bird during cockfight

A US man attending a cockfight has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its own limb.

The Kern County coroner in California said 35-year-old Jose Luis Ochoa was declared dead at a hospital about two hours after he suffered the injury on January 30.

A post mortem concluded Mr Ochoa died of an accidental "sharp force injury" to his right calf.

Sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt said it was unclear if a delay in seeking medical attention contributed to Mr Ochoa's death. Tulare officials are investigating, and no arrests were made at the cockfight.

Cockfighting is a sport, illegal in the United States, in which specially bred roosters are put into a ring and encouraged to fight until one is incapacitated or killed.

_http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/spectator-killed-by-bird-during-cockfight-2207708.html

Back
Top Bottom