Flying connected spheres anyone ?

agni

Dagobah Resident
The other night I seemed to have a repeat of a previous dream. But on the most recent one ending was different.

Both start with being at some kind of party, however in recent dream everyone has disappeared.

Later, I was in some field inside the town and I saw myriads of flying objects in the sky. At this point I knew it was negative force. First, it was large black colored balls, that seem to be connected in some geometrical shape, I did not have a chance to count how many of them were in one “set" , but if I am not mistaken one set was more then 5 connected balls. “Connected black UFO’s" seemed to be rotating in spirals, and very large in size. Each “black ball set" was guided by faster moving red colored UFO, which also looked like a sphere, but smaller one. At these moment I yelled to people: “I’ve told you !!! (?!) “

Then I saw a very large “cargo" UFO vehicles, that were caring containers with liquid of bluish color. These “cargo" UFOs were flying very low to the ground.

The whole scene freaked me out. I managed to escape. Then I end up with my mother in some old building. She was asking me if this is happening just in this place ? At these point I looked at some sort of map, and said, that unfortunately no… It’s world wide… However it was not a regular map, more something like a circuit board, where these ufo’s were shown as microchips with number 13 on it.

Later, in the same room we were I saw a kid sleeping on a floor. And his nose was glowing with red light. It looked like he had some kind of bulb implanted in nasal area.

And then I woke up in cold sweat.. in panic that I haven’t experienced for several years…

Anyone wants to take a shot what it might mean ?

Interesting that I have been hearing from a lot of people having similar dreams. Wonder what's up?

It's been 4th straight day for me, where I see alien related stuff in my dreams. It started with a feeling that something is attempting to program me. I was waking up in the middle of the night with such feeling. But it sort of "rat itself out", since I saw fragments of it. It mostly consisted of "future bits" of the following day, and showed me what I "will" be doing (things not beneficial to balance). I am not sure if they are trying to scare me because I was able recognize it, it's no fun at all !!!

And interesting enough, for some reason alien dreams include people I haven't seen at least for 8 years.

Anyway, it does not feel good at all. I feel a big load on my psyche, plus some moods I seem to be having seem to be little bit foreign to me.

I am not sure if has anything to do with me seeing this kid with a lightbolb in nasal area, now I have a small tiny bump "inside" close to the nose. Could be coincidence... but who knows...

Back
Top Bottom