Flight 93 Lawsuit launched

H

heiho1

In case anyone missed it, Devvy Kidd has launched a lawsuit regarding repeating refusal to fill her standard FOIA requests for Flight 93 flight information:

http:(2slsh)newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd215.htm

I'm contacting her about this soon to see if others can help to make this lawsuit go the distance.

Devvy Kidd has missed it. Her article is trying to give legs to erroneous information regarding the Cleveland Airport aspect. She also states that Indian Lake is 7 or 8 miles from Shanksville, which is incorrect. Indian Lake is 1-2 miles from Shanksville. And I seem to remember that after she came back from her trip to Shanksville, that she said she did NOT believe there was any cover-up going on, yet her new article says differently. She now says that when she came back she believed that the coroner, Wally Miller, was involved in a cover-up. But I distinctly remember how steamed I was after she returned from Shanksville and did not hold that view, at least publicly.

I do not trust Devvy Kidd. Period.

Have you ever directly contacted Devvy Kidd? I have not. This will be my first attempt to contact her. Further, if she has made factual errors, why not extend her the courtesy of correcting her errors? If she refuses to correct errors, *then* there is cause for suspicion.

Also, what are the erroneous aspects of the Cleveland incident? I only vaguely recall the original WCPO news article as it was taken down shortly after it was posted on letsroll911.org, back in the heyday of that environment.

We cover it in Phantom Flight 93. The Mayor of Cleveland retracted the report because the information he initially gave was wrong.
I guess you didn't read Phantom Flight 93.
The Cleveland Airport info is a distraction.

I have no idea what "Phantom Flight 93" is. A book? An article? So, no I'm not familiar with it. I'm reading NFPA 921 right now...which is as far from speculative information as it gets.

I do remember locating the link online, it was posted on letsroll911.org and it was taken down shortly after that posting, apparently because members of that site contacted the TV studio in question.

For the purposes of any readers of this forum who may not want to buy a book [if it is a book], what are the relevant facts regarding the Cleveland airport incident and how was it determined that such a monumental error was made? What I am asking is, "How did the mayor of Cleveland come to erroneously identify a plane landing at Cleveland as 'Flight 93' to such a degree as to issue a public statement to that effect?" and "What was the actual identification of the plane which landed at Cleveland?" and "How have these facts been verified?"

So that people will not need to dig it up

[url="http://web.archive.org/web/20021109040132/http:/wcpo.com/specials/2001/americaattacked/news_local/story14.html']here is the original news report[/url]

Plane Lands In Cleveland; Bomb Feared Aboard

Reported by: 9News Staff
Web produced by: Liz Foreman
9/11/01 11:43:57 AM

A Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing Tuesday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport due to concerns that it may have a bomb aboard, said Mayor Michael R. White.

White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated.

United identified the plane as Flight 93. The airline did say how many people were aboard the flight.

United said it was also "deeply concerned" about another flight, Flight 175, a Boeing 767, which was bound from Boston to Los Angeles.

On behalf of the airline CEO James Goodwin said: "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved.

"United is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights," he said.
So I would consider this be a pretty big news snafu and would be interested in how such a snafu came to be published.

From Phantom Flight 93:

We have to look at a statement made by Mayor Michael R. Wright, who said, " A Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing Tuesday at Cleveland's Hopkins International Airport due to concerns that it may have a bomb aboard." Authorities went on to say that United Airlines identified this plane as Flight 93. There's a problem, though, because first of all, Flight 93 didn't depart from Boston. It came out of Newark. They also said that it was a 767. Well, flight 93 was a 757. They also said that there were 200 people aboard this plane. But there were supposedly only 45 people aboard Flight 93. Hmmm...discrepancies....

Also, the Mayor supposedly evacuated quite a few of the major public buildings including City Hall, the Justice Center, the Convention Center, the Rock & Roll hall of Fame, and Browns stadium. But this morning I spoke to someone who lives in Cleveland and asked him if he was there on the morning of 9-11. I asked him if there was mass chaos and pandemonium. He said, "No, absolutely not." He told me they did evacuate one building downtown, but by the time this happened most of the places weren't even opened yet, or were about to open. He said it wasn't a mass pandemonium scene. So again, we have another discrepancy.

All of the information - where they took off from, what kind of plane it was, and how many people were aboard - was wrong. And then, of course, the Mayor retracted his statement. Now that's not strange, because whenever officials speak out of line they quickly retract and say oh no, no, no, no, that was wrong. Just look at the statements Donald Rumsfeld made.

But the Cleveland report did give information that had clear discrepancies in it.
So, should we simply ignore the discrepancies or not?

Which is why we tend to refer to this plane as Flight 93 or something purporting to BE Flight 93....

Lisa

Responding to Heiho:
I'm kind of surprised that you've "never heard" of this book, considering your strong interest in researching this subject. We've done plenty of shows on it, we've written about it and talked about it on other media networks, including the 6 hours we did on Lionel's AM radio broadcast on WOR 710, which is linked on our site.

But of course, this is not something that would be allowed to be mentioned much if at all on the Letsroll forum, since it came from us...:-) So if you derive most of your information from that website, then you are missing out on some good stuff, Heiho. Phil Jayhan has expressly told me in the past that his forum is NOT a free speech zone. In that, he was telling the truth.

Phantom flight 93 - The Shanksville-flight 93 Hoax
http://www.wingtv.net/flight93.html

Lisa said:
Heiho, have you contacted the Mayor of Cleveland's office and asked them your questions?
Have you?

I have not been on the letsroll forum for probably a year. I am not actively involved in most of the 9/11 "research" that is going on, having chosen to be specifically interested in the companies which engaged in the illegal evidence removal, from which all of this never ending controlled demolition controversy has originated. I've decided to start from the ground up with Bill Manning's FIRE ENGINEERING articles and NFPA 921 so that I have some idea what I'm talking about when I talk about a proper investigation. I also no longer follow WingTV nor purchase their products so if the *only* source for this information is that book, then I shall choose to remain clueless.

I also haven't contacted the Mayor's office but I'm sure they have an official response to give...as I consider you to be a reporter, and since I'm assuming you *have* contacted them, perhaps you would be kind enough to post their official response?

Well, first let me correct a typo error. The Mayor at the time of 9-11 was Michael White, not Wright. We'll need to fix that in the reprint. I apologize for that error.

To answer your question, YES. We did contact Mayor's office last year. Unfortunately, White was no longer in that position and had retired. Jane Campbell became mayor in 2002, I believe. The staffers we spoke with in the mayor's office said they would not comment on this. We called there twice. We then tried to locate Michael R. White and have not been successful in speaking with him, so far. It is not for lack of trying.
In fact, we're still trying to contact him.

Aside from that, it looks like White was being investigated for some other allegations. Wikipedia has this to say about the Flight 93 report issue and some other allegations swirling around Michael R. White:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_R._White

On the day of Sept 11th, 2001, an emergency landing of a Boeing 767 at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport due to concerns of a bomb being on board, was reported by the WCPO Staff in Cincinnati.

Then-mayor White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated. United reportedly identified the plane as Flight 93. [1]

The WCPO story was later found to be an erronious report filed by the Associated Press and was corrected. A 2006 article that appeared in the Cleveland Free Times revisits this conspiracy and proves that Flight 93 did not land at Hopkins International Airport and White never meant to imply that it had. [2]

However, Mayor White's decision not to run for office on the eve of 9/11 for "budgetary concerns" and the current FBI investigation has led the subject to be hotly debated by conspiracy theorists.

In July 2005, it was revealed by the FBI that two of White's closest associates, Nate Gray and Ricardo Teamor admitted to bribery of public officials. When asked by Cleveland news reporters about the incident White stated:

"For public consumption, I have not made a comment and I've seen no reason to change my position. It's a Nate Gray matter, not a Mike White matter." [3]

However, it was revealed that White may have traded construction and parking contracts at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport for bribes that were paid through Gray. Federal prosecutors are reportedly investigating these ζcorruption charges.[4]

Cleveland Free Times article (excerpt):
http://www.freetimes.com/story/681

Volume 14, Issue 20
Published September 6th, 2006

Plan 9/11 From Cyberspace
The Body Snatchers of United 93 and Other Tales of Terror From Cleveland

By James Renner E-mail

Former mayor Mike White - Does he know what really happened to United 93?

There it is. The hangar where the ill-fated passengers of United flight 93 were deboarded on September 11, 2001, before they were gassed and their bodies disposed of over the middle of the Atlantic. So close

Thank you, Lisa, for those articles, I'll consider the matter of Flight 93 at Cleveland to be even lower on my list of priorities than it was to begin with, lol.

I have also contacted Devvy Kidd in the hopes that she will post her responses to your statements. I sent the following email:

me said:
Mrs Kidd:

Some allegations regarding certain information you have published regarding Flight 93 have been raised and your credibility called into question. I have enjoyed reading some of your articles and I wanted to give you a chance to respond directly.

You can find the forum thread online:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3442

I do hope you will take the time to respond.

Regards,

James
This email was sent to the email publicly listed on her Flight 93 lawsuit article:

devvyk@earthlink.net

I hope she responds as I don't like discussing people without giving them a "to their face" chance to respond.

I do believe, regardless, that the proper response to the current stymied information flow around FOIA requests is to force the hand of the information gatekeepers so I hope that her lawsuit is legitimate and that it bears fruit. I spoke at length with Ed Haas of the Muckraker Reponrt on some of his FOIA requests around bin Laden and it is possible to wring information out if you are dogged enough. I hope to have some of my own FOIAs when I actually know what I should be FOIAing for...

Just thought I would tell Lisa, Jedi Knight that her ball and little man are very distracting and intrusive to this reader. I am not curious to know why you have stuck it on every post, but just in case other people tolerate the visual intrusion, I for one had an immediate urge to make sure you knew of the annoyance.

Otherwise, I enjoy reading your thoughts. Mickey

mickeyannajason said:
Just thought I would tell Lisa, Jedi Knight that her ball and little man are very distracting and intrusive to this reader.
Mickey, do you even understand the relevance of that little avatar animation?
mickeyannajason said:
I am not curious to know why you have stuck it on every post
You join this forum, and the very first thing you do is complain that someone's avatar is annoying, yet, you are not even interested to know what it means. Can you not see that you are being rude and objectionable?

mickeyannajason said:
I for one had an immediate urge to make sure you knew of the annoyance.
You have completely misunderstood the purpose of this forum, and I suggest you go and read the forum rules very carefully. It is absolutely NOT a forum for anyone to simply pander to their immediate urges. There are plenty of other forums for that.

Back
Top Bottom