Fighting evil

agni

Dagobah Resident
Last night I had a dream about fighting evil. Place took in some strange monastery with monks who could not deal with evil present there. So, there were 12 "evil" spirits for some reason I had to "disable" them. Only thing I had to do is to "enlighten" "evil spirits" by a touch of a hand (produced some kind of bright light). I got 11 out of 12, the last one I could not "disable", he was escaping all the time from my touch. Then I woke up.

Does it mean anything ?

To me, the monastery is a reflection of your real self, or at least one aspect of it. The monks are left in charge of the monastery as if this was an automatic thing... Well, I guess it is automatic to leave monks in charge of a monastery!

Your conscious mind (or perhaps the 'real' you) comes in to help help the automatic caretakers deal with the 'evil spirits' and 'enlighten' them. This speaks of enormous change and progress in terms of your own 'enlightenment', especially in the 'spiritual' sense which may be what a monastery represents to you - or is it a place of learning? It could be a reflection of the fact that now, you are willing or able to 'do the work' in order to do some 'enlightening' of your own. That fact that you 'got' 11 out of 12 of the 'evil spirits' suggests that the progress was quite significant. That is most of them, afterall.

One thing I would suggest is that you reflect on what the monastery 'felt' like. Was it a gloomy or cold place, or peaceful, happy and industrious? This may reflect your attitude to your own spirituatlity. Perhaps you could find out more about this place which, at the moment, reflects your own spiritual journey?

Ruth thanks. It's a new aspect to look at it. It's interesting you mention "caretakers". When I got in pretty stinky situations in dreams (some one threw black energy at me or some energy entity try to purge its energy into me) all the time some person (usually a woman) would appear, defending me instantly from all these things...

In a dream monastery was quiet in... It seemed little bit gloomy(fuzzy), but I could see and feel an environment very well(like I know the place). Basically, when I was moving I knew and felt the layout, even knew what is behind the doors(could see it). Monks felt friendly, but in a neutral kind of way (I do not have a right word). I do not remember them helping me to "touch" first 11 evil spirits, but they have showed me location of the last one I could not catch.

The same night (following dream), I've dreamt about "medical institution", where I was with a group of people. But I felt there was something "fishy/bad" about it, and when one of the "doctors" has noticed our intention to run, he said he would release a "demon?" on us if we try. Now I really knew it was time to run. We ran through hallways, and security has turned on alarm and started to shut down entry gates. So, all main entrances got cut (well I was thinking to use a fence as an exit point anyways). As we left the building, it seemed like we became "invisible" to people around and security announced it was a fake alarm.. then I realized we have done it and were more or less safe.
One thing to note...The other person who was running with is a person from real life. I knew him from childhood and school, he is in prison now.

Tonight "evil fighting" saga continued...

This time events took place in some small old country town. I was walking on the street, and seemed like people were leaving the town and everyone gave me a silent surprised look as far as what am I doing, why I am walking in a different direction while everyone is leaving. I asked what is going on, they have mentioned the name of the place (don't remember).
Then I was walking past this colonial house, where there were 3 "family" members (mother, father & son). They were red haired and I felt an evil from them. They looked at me and said that they are going to release "huge evil" today, and it's going to be uncontrolled or unlimited, and that I'd better leave the town with others. It got me little bit upset, I've started reading them a lecture, as to why they are doing all this silly stuff and people have to suffer from it. I was outraged that people had to suffer because of them.
So, I got into the house. Inside there was this evil kid (red haired). I was trying to walk this red haired kid out of the house(I don't know why), and he was fighting me back, trying to bite me. For a kid he was pretty strong fighter, he grabbed a stick and tried to hit me, he got lucky and landed stick on my back and it broke. He shouted out: "Even better! Now I have two sticks to use!", I thought to myself that this is enough and I told him: "No, you do not have two sticks. Your stick got broken, you have none !". Surely enough, his stick and "power" disappeared, he shrank in size becoming "debris"..

Well.. I would assume all these dreams are indication of the "internal" struggle with "snake" within or attemt to escape from their "environment".

Back
Top Bottom