Feeling observed

name

Jedi Master
I went to Budapest some weeks ago. While sitting in an internet cafe reading SOTT i had the strong sensation that somebody was watching me, looking over my shoulder, looking at what i was reading. it happened twice on two different days. i've had this before in other locations, but this time it was so intense that i had to turn my head to look. Nobody was there.

What is it ?

"Paranoia runs deep, into your life it will creep...It starts when your always afraid, step outta line and the man comes to take you away"

Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth (1967)

fwiw :)

name said:
While sitting in an internet cafe reading SOTT i had the strong sensation that somebody was watching me, looking over my shoulder, looking at what i was reading. it happened twice on two different days.
You may have felt out of your comfort zone if your not from around there. I hope you didn't delete your web history, if someone was there, that nosey person might benefit in stumbling across SOTT :). If it were me, I’d leave the cafe with the SOTT homepage open and in its full glory for the next visitor.

R.

Back
Top Bottom