Favorite magazines

Masamune

Jedi Council Member
Hi everyone, I was wondering what are some of your favorite magazines and if anyone could recommend some magazines that you enjoy and that would possibly be worth subscribing to. Also if any magazines had any worthwhile information relating to the cassiopaean/SOTT material or any other topic. Thanks.

Masamune said:
Hi everyone, I was wondering what are some of your favorite magazines and if anyone could recommend some magazines that you enjoy and that would possibly be worth subscribing to. Also if any magazines had any worthwhile information relating to the cassiopaean/SOTT material or any other topic. Thanks.

Harper's mag., The Nation -- some political and general information
MIT Technology Review -- science and tech news
The Atlantic has gone to the dogs, but is still a good read b\c sometimes it gives a good insight into what the PTB are up to.

I'm not aware of anything like SOTT and cass materials, wonder what others will say.

mine is --www.nexusmagazine.com/ its where I used to get my alt.news before I had a pc or knew how to operate one ;)
these days I find that often the articles in there are about stuff I had only just researched myself :P ( I wonder if Duncan ,the editor, is hacking my pc :lol:) RRR

Mother Earth News is currently my favorite, although it only comes every 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom