Fairy Tale with a mage duel

Cyre2067

The Living Force
So this dream i had this morning and since i remember it relatively clearly i figured id share. The first thing i remember is seeing a neighborhood with different size houses, they were all pretty small, and some were like 1 room type deals. It seemed odd to make a house so small to me.

The scene shifts and im in some kind of castle, there's a group of us, its me and im identified as a female @ this point (2nd time that's happened ever), like a princess and there's these rat/frog type humanoid things with me and we're all trying to escape. We jump off this bridge and land in the grass below and start running, there's something persuing us but we can't see it clearly. And again the scene shifts.

Im in a small room, im me again (male), and there's the frog/rat dudes huddling along the wall. Im not afraid just kind of confused when this other guy shows up. His image isn't clear but he's obviously malnevolent towards us. He kinda gestures and a lightning bolt comes flying at me, instinctively i deflected it with a wave of my hand and threw one back at him. It hit, but it didn't seem to cause any damage. The next thing i did was teleport around the room, it was kinda nightcrawler-esque and i've been playing X3 so there's obvious influence there, just to throw him off balance. I stop and throw a fireball at his feet, the flames rise and consume him and i wake up.

Short, sweet, and magic to boot, this would be an example of a typical dream i have where there's fighting vs some bad entity(ies) and i have some extra-normal abilities that function instinctively. Doesn't seem to have particular meaning, at least not to me, something about leading the rat/frog peeps and being a princess, but its felt awefully labyrinth-esque.... ::shrugs::

Maybe it's time to stop playing WoW :)

I also play PC games sometimes and I realized that I replay them ( although mixed with my own personal symbols ) during the night as well.

One morning I had...let's say...gut feeling that those games were acting as a kind of 'wrapping' around my thoughts and my dreams.

I avoid playing any game late in the day now if I ever play at all.

Back
Top Bottom