Exploitation by the Left

SevenFeathers

Dagobah Resident
Sibel Edmonds explains that when she first came out as a whistle blower during the Bush administration, many organizations came out to support her. But then when Obama became president, they turned on her. She admits her naivete. She learned that the groups that were supporting her were backed by all the "sugar daddies" such as Soros and Rockefeller. She is linking this to how the protesters of today are being exploited.

I lost pretty much all respect for Sibel Edmonds and her website when she attacked investigative reporters Eva Bartlett and Vanessa Beeley in a ridiculous NB video a few years ago. Subscription to her site was canceled, and while the above video may have some good points, she is not going to get any more views/clicks from me.

James Corbett basically destroyed Sibel's entire argument

I lost pretty much all respect for Sibel Edmonds and her website when she attacked investigative reporters Eva Bartlett and Vanessa Beeley in a ridiculous NB video a few years ago. Subscription to her site was canceled, and while the above video may have some good points, she is not going to get any more views/clicks from me.

Thanks. I'll check it out. But I think she did make some good points on how the left uses people, then discards them. And she did admit that she was naive back then, so that could have had something to do with her viewpoint.

I watched Corbett's dissection of the Newsbud story. He did a good job with the timeline. The only thing I wonder about is why he showed Edmonds on the Alex Jones show (as a negative thing), when HE has also been on the Alex Jones show. Anyway, It was a very bizarre thing with Edmonds starting the Twitter battle about Bartlett and Beeley, but it wasn't clear to me why she did it. Based on all the bizarre things she said, I can understand why you would no longer view her work. The thing that disturbed me was when Edmonds tried to get Daniel McAdams of the Ron Paul Report on her "side", then started a battle with him when he wanted to stay out of it!

Checking on SOTT, I see that articles about/by Bartlett, Beeley, and Edmonds have appeared multiple times. So I am sure I have read their work since I have read SOTT every day for years. Corbett is also well represented there. I started watching Edmonds recently when her videos started showing up in my youtube feed and I remembered her as a whistle blower. She's had some interesting videos, such as the one above. So if I take Corbett's parting comments to heart, I can take the information provided and not invest in the person.

For the video above, the information about how the left exploits people and situations, is the part that I was pointing out. Personally, I remember when Bush was in office, the anti-war protesters were in full gear! But when Obama got in, they faded away. And now, when Trump tried to bring troops home, they didn't like it, since they hate anything Trump does. Another thing she did on this video was call Obama an Uncle Tom. I thought that was a little odd. But then thinking about it, he did his masters' bidding very well, which included bombing and killing brown/black people. He served his masters.

There is so much information available now, and it's hard to know when people have said or done stupid or bad things in the past. I posted this video based on the information I had at the time. Finding out Edmonds acted so badly in the past is another disappointment for me, in a long line of disappointments. But hey, it's all lessons, right? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom