Experience and time

aaronfransen

Jedi Master
I was reading some (more) of the transcripts tonight and had a sudden flash of inspiration, though I suspect this may be "old hat" to folks here...(I should say that I've been reading Laura's work for a few months now, but only just today joined the board...guess I felt I had nothing to contribute until now!)

Time is an illusion. We are our 6D selves, connected through 4D to this particular 3rd density world.

From the standpoint of someone sitting (proverbial obviously!) in 6D, all of time and space, and all possibilities in every dimension, are "splayed out" before them. The *choice* to experience a particular moment is what we perceive as being "now".

We see this life as being hardship. Yet clearly we have chosen this path, probably for reasons we cannot fully grasp. It's the experience itself that counts, and when the soul (for lack of a more accurate term) gets tired it just hangs out in another "happy place" until it's ready to return, arriving back at the exact moment it left. Heck, it might go back in time just for a change of pace, then come back to the present or...well the options are literally endless.

My guess is that with this panorama of existence available, the soul tries to create a condition that brings it closer to that 7D "perfection" by constantly tweaking its lives. Well, it's a theory anyways.

Off my rocker?

[quote author=aaronfransen]
Off my rocker?
[/quote]

As far as theories go, it's conjecture, but as long as the logic hangs together it's as fun to think about as any other! Thanks for sharing! :)

aaronfransen said:
I was reading some (more) of the transcripts tonight and had a sudden flash of inspiration, though I suspect this may be "old hat" to folks here...(I should say that I've been reading Laura's work for a few months now, but only just today joined the board...guess I felt I had nothing to contribute until now!)

Time is an illusion. We are our 6D selves, connected through 4D to this particular 3rd density world.

I think you're trying to understand these concepts from a 3D linear perspective and, in that, you're wandering around out in left field a bit. It's normal, though, since we are 3D linear beings, we try to understand everything from a linear perspective. The problem is that not everything is linear! I think we'll likely only deeply understand how it all works once we're no longer 3D entities. Until then, it's usually best to focus on what is before us in this life to learn, else imagination carries us away. fwiw.

aaronfransen said:
Darn, and here I thought I was on to something :(

Back to the drawing board!

Why "back"? Forward!

Your idea is not too far from my own... I just remind myself: what else does cosmic consciousness have to do except create and experience all these dramas? And who is the pot to say to the potter, "why have you made me thus?"

<<<<And who is the pot to say to the potter, "why have you made me thus?" >>>>
C's said: "The Universe is merely a School"- as our life is a school. We have first to see our mistakes and to learn from them.

Back
Top Bottom