Examples of "Patience Pays"

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The C's have repeatedly told us "patience pays". I was just wondering if anyone has cool or interesting experiences with this?

I have notice many times during hardships in my life when I thought that my prayers or requests might be lost in the ether, that if I simply wait, somehow a solution, against all odds, tends to materialize. Even when I think there's no way a situation can get resolved, and can't imagine how on earth I'm going to get out of whatever pickle I'm in, there has always been a solution that materializes. If I had to ballpark it, it's usually on the order of months, maybe a year or so.

There are a few ways to look at "patience pays". One is the simple obvious one - that given enough time and vigilance, it becomes statistically more likely that a solution might present itself eventually. But another is to consider the possibility that simply asking and being patient and observant, something actually does listen to us. The C's always said prayer works, and that we are never alone, and that help is always available to those who ask, and to avoid anticipating. Well, I have seen this stuff work, and it's never how or when I would imagine things turning out.

And from my experience it seems the following are required:

1. Asking/praying
2. Patience
3. Sincere effort to figure it out yourself
4. Be open minded about timeframe and nature of the solution - don't anticipate.

One recent example - my mom died in May 2022. My grandma (her mother) just just died in Feb 2024. For the past year or so, she has been telling me that she's been asking God to take her, but she was frustrated that he isn't listening. She broke her hip in September of '23 and hasn't made any efforts (despite our best efforts) to do physical therapy or exercise or try to leave her bed and be mobile again. So her legs atrophied. She turned 100 around the same time, and she had a very full life, mainly of service and dedication to her family. It was a bit difficult for me, given what she was asking for, to assure her that God is listening, but I did. I said he simply needs time to arrange a few things, but don't worry, he is working on it. I also wondered to myself what lessons she may still be around to learn in her condition, but I figure that's between God and grandma. But I also prayed for her peaceful passing, because I knew she was miserable and just wanted out, so I asked the universe to grant her a gentle exit if/when it makes sense for her. And guess what - she died very peacefully in her sleep, no pain, no suffering, no sickness. Just took a few months since the hip fracture. And she even got a bed sore (no thanks for the nursing home staff), but it was healing, and luckily did not cause an infection and potentially difficult death.

The last 2 weeks before her passing she started being mostly asleep during the day (not typical). She would acknowledge me, squeeze my hand, give me kisses, and nod if I talked to her, but all with her eyes closed, seemingly unable to open them even when asked. I even managed to feed her an ice cream (her favorite) like 2 days before she passed - with her eyes closed. She squeezed my hand SO hard that day, and didn't want to let go, as if to say goodbye. She died 2 days later. We suspected it was probably her soul initiating departure procedures, and that turned out to be correct. And honestly, I'm so happy she's at peace and got her wish. I couldn't imagine a better transition.

There's tons more such things, but I'm curious if you guys have any stories where patience/prayers resulted in some miraculous and unexpected solution? Did anyone have enough of those to seriously start to have faith in the concept, without it being theoretical anymore?

Last edited:
If I were to wager a guess, I think prayer has the ability to connect us (and those we pray for) with our lessons at a fundamental level. At the end of material life, I think there's often a lot of resolution and acceptance to deal with from the past. All that is ongoing if we choose work on it of course, but I think it becomes accentuated during times of passing (and of many other types of transitions as well!). We really do tend to hold onto so much baggage. I'd guess during the period of death there could also be heightened non-material influences that can also help us with acceptance, forgiveness, and resolution, perhaps having to do with an individual's natural state of dying as well as energies or assistance from 5D. Maybe prayers during this time get an amplified reception? Just speculation. In any case, your story with your grandmother's passing is really touching. Sounds like she had a really nice transition and it's great you were a part of that.

My understanding and experience on this is as follows.

Hope wrapped in faith and all assisted by knowledge without anticipating any results.

The lesson profile will dictate the type of assistance and its arrival.

And many times precisely the (apparent) absence of that help will be the answer to prayer.

In general, if you pray fervently for a million dollars, it would be best for you to sit and wait.

But if the lesson is being learned, the suffering that motivates the prayer could be mitigated.

Help is on the way!

What a nice sentence!

I have a little story that happened to me just recently that has to do with prayer and it makes me feel curious a bit about it. A few weeks ago, during the Easter holidays, I drove 300 km to visit my friends living in the country hills. The road is not extra long, but it is still about 600 km there and back, and during holidays the roads and highways are always crowded which I find tiring especially after sunset. I always pray for a safe return before any journey and I remind myself to stay watchful the whole time. This time, as usual, I reached my destination and returned home without any problems. However, the next morning when I was passing on foot by the car I noticed a dark oil stain on the ground under the car's engine. I knelt down to make sure it wasn't from my car and at that exact moment I saw oil dripping from the chassis. Next thing I opened the hood with a lot of oil splattered on one side of the engine, and the oil dipstick, which when pulled out, looked my gosh "dry"! I couldn't believe my eyes and my luck that I didn't totally ruin the engine, being stranded somewhere late night on motorway, because it seems that I arrived in the nick of time? Then I refilled engine with the oil to make sure it was running and seeing that oil was spilling from the engine at alarming rate it just dawned on me how serious it was. Well, it is just one little story, but it happy ended right?

Back
Top Bottom