Events in Russia

Yes, yes, I know who we're dealing with. As I've already said, I'm in favor of the death penalty in certain cases, but I'm against torture. Any emotion in what I said? Yes, of course. I'm a human being, not a piece of plastic. And I saw myself inside this box that these assassins will live till the end of their lives. But the question is this: why did they decide on this penalty? Why not the death penalty? Was it to appease the public? Is it a message to others, to those who are planning other attacks? Is it to accept torture as a means of justice?

Of course I also understand the situation, the tragedy that has happened. So I see this judicial decision as revenge. And I wonder if revenge is a good thing.
In my opinion, it is in part to appease the public, yes. These men murdered for money, they are below everything as human beings, and their actions put their families in danger. Many believe death is too sweet for the like of them. Many believe it is only justice that they suffer. Comparing them to animals is an insult to animals. Maybe I'm not evolved enough, but I don't feel sorry for them. On the other side, I do see your point, torture is an evil thing.

And I agree with you, living in a box for the rest of your life is cruel. The little sanity they have left will evaporate in a matter of weeks. However, I also think mercy is wasted on psychopaths. These men have proven that they are unsalvageable, and any mercy would give them leeway to harm people again.
Russian authorities probably took these elements into consideration. I'm not sure revenge plays a big part. They wanted to appease people's bloodlust, so they would not be any justification to retaliate against the families of the murderers, Tajiks or muslims. They have to protect and keep a muticultural, multi-ethnic country together, and to do that, they need to display what happens if you dare endanger that unity.
Another element is that Russia is at war and has to appear strong and ready to use violence to protect its citizenry.

In the end, even if these guys are MK ULTRA victims, they have to be severely punished to ensure that the country stay united, that the Russian people feel justice is served and no resentment, no mistrust will fester.

The number of victims is still growing. It always happens while all the circumstances are being clarified.
In the Moscow region, data on victims of the terrorist attack in the Crocus were clarified

MOSCOW, March 30 - RIA Novosti. As a result of the terrorist attack in Krasnogorsk, 695 people were injured, according to the GUMCHS website in the Moscow
region, "As of 06.00 on 30.03.2024, 695 people (including 15 children) were injured as a result of the terrorist attack," the message says.
Of these, 144 people died, including five children.
В Подмосковье уточнили данные по пострадавшим при теракте в "Крокусе"

Personally, I cannot consider this a negative consequence. Neither Russia, as a state, nor Russian society receives any benefit from the presence of so-called "labor migrants", and we have quite tangible harm already now and much more serious in the future.
Tajikistan announced the outflow of migrant workers from Russia after the terrorist attack

DUSHANBE, March 30 – RIA Novosti, Lidiya Isamova. After the terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall, there has been an outflow of migrant workers from the Russian Federation, Deputy Minister of Labor and Employment of Tajikistan Shahnoza Nodiri told RIA Novosti.
"After the terrorist attack, our ministry is observing the outflow of migrant workers from the Russian Federation," she said.

She also said that there are many calls with complaints from migrant workers who talk about harassment, and some are confused. Nodiri noted that threats and insults are also being received against the Moscow representative office of the Ministry of Labor of Tajikistan on migration issues.
"These are calls and emails to the representative office, we have all this recorded," the deputy minister said. In her opinion, this phenomenon is temporary, so you should not succumb to provocative publications, especially on social networks.
A RIA Novosti correspondent visited the Dushanbe International Airport when a flight from Moscow's Vnukovo Airport landed. Judging by the passengers leaving, the flight was full, but there were much fewer people leaving on this flight to Moscow.
В Таджикистане заявили об оттоке трудовых мигрантов из России после теракта

Damn comedian- he's smiling:evil:
Zelensky grinned when asked about his involvement in the attack on Crocus

MOSCOW, March 30 — RIA Novosti. President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky grinned, answering a question from a CBS News journalist about Ukraine's involvement in the terrorist attack at Crocus City Hall.
"Well, let's talk about it. Let's figure it out," he said and smiled.

Continuing his monologue, Zelensky also looked less serious when compared with his comments to a representative of the TV channel about the difficult state of affairs in Ukraine.
The shooting and fire in the Crocus City Hall near Moscow occurred on the evening of March 22. Several men broke into the building, they shot people at point-blank range and set fire to the auditorium in several places. According to the latest data from the head of the Ministry of Health Mikhail Murashko, 144 people were killed.

As Vladimir Putin stated, the terrorist attack was committed by radical Islamists, the security forces will have to find out who is behind them. FSB Director Alexander Bortnikov noted that the initial testimony of the detainees confirms the Ukrainian trail, the Russian special services believe that the United States, Great Britain and Ukraine are behind the attack.
The Basmanny court arrested nine people in the case, four of whom are the alleged direct perpetrators of the terrorist attack.
Зеленский усмехнулся, отвечая на вопрос о причастности к атаке на "Крокус"

Количество пострадавших пока растет. Так всегда бывает, пока выясняют все обстоятельства.
Я лично не могу это считать отрицательным последствием. Ни Россия, как государство, не российское общество не получают никакой пользы от присутствия так называемых "трудовых мигрантов", а вред мы имеем вполне ощутимый уже сейчас и гораздо более серьезный в перспективе.
Чертов комик- он улыбается

And I agree with you, living in a box for the rest of your life is cruel. The little sanity they have left will evaporate in a matter of weeks. However, I also think mercy is wasted on psychopaths. These men have proven that they are unsalvageable, and any mercy would give them leeway to harm people again.
I agree with you. Absolutely.

I think it's a wartime decision.
No mercy for the enemy (I'm not passing judgement). Even if these terrorists are without redemption, the death penalty would have been better. That's my opinion, and Russian justice has decided what's best in this situation, and it will have its reasons. Moreover, this punishment seems to me to be very savage, very medieval.

But in wartime, laws are made for wartime. Decisions too. What else can I say.

You perceive all this as torture, but they say that you are sitting in relative comfort (clean, dry, no dripping on your head), sleeping on a bed with bed linen, you do not need to work, they feed you regularly, take you for a walk, you communicate with a cellmate (as far as I know, life convicts they are sitting in cells by two)

Judging from your description, the conditions in Russian jails are even "better" than in Norway. :cool2: Well, all things considered. Apparently mass murderer Breivik became extremely depressed and lost his will to live, because despite living in a luxury conditions, his isolation became akin to torture. But it's not possible to ease up the restrictions, because he regrets nothing and still holds the same views.

So what is more humane here? He has all the creature comforts, but he longs for contact. And yet he can't get it for obvious reasons, since he is still being a danger for others.

Btw, one of the terrorists apparently is a pedophile and was in jail for 2 years back in Tajikistan. After he was released he decided to come to Russia.

Another btw, Mikhalkov, a famous Russia film director, expressed his opinion regarding life sentence and death penalty. A lot of Russians, if not most would agree with his opinion. The TG polls also show that most people are for death penalty in case of these terrorists.

I also understand being cautious, because there are indeed precedents of mistaken identities. And these terrorists could be indeed drugged and essentially patsies. Yet their role and their involvement is undeniable in this case, especially since there is a photographic evidence of some of them scouting the place for several days before.

About my attitude to the death penalty.

We see how fearlessness before the law is fostered, and in addition to this, you can go to prison for life and, in general, live a normal life - and crabs, and kebab, if you have "grannies" and connections.

Direct confirmation of this is the story of Vyacheslav Tsepovyaz. When photos of his beautiful life in prison were published and a fuss was made, he calmly stated that "the non-sitting (not in jail) society denies the sitting (in jail) half the right to eat delicacies".

This coming from a man who murdered an entire family with children. Why am I talking about the death penalty, and spoke about it many times? Not to kill people, no. To designate a threshold beyond which you are gone. It's a preventative measure. You have to realize that you're not going to get life, where you don't know what's going to happen, you're just going to be executed for killing other people and making whole families and dozens of families miserable.

Last edited:
Judging from your description, the conditions in Russian jails are even "better" than in Norway.
I do not idealize anything at all, and Russian prisons, including, should be looked at as they are. In this sense, the story of Salman Raduyev is indicative, if anyone remembers such a demon. It was written about him that he tried to violate the regime in prison and soon he died. I don't think that someone killed him on purpose, he was just "re-educated", if I may say so. And if you consider that he was already "breathing hard" (he was repeatedly wounded during the fighting and in particular part of his skull was made of German-made titanium), then it took him a little to make ends meet.

Here's the bad news. People try to solve their everyday problems by mixing extraneous things. This is a dangerous thing and we have already experienced this during the period of "mass Stalinist repressions", which in many ways became just such a massive one because of such behavior of citizens.
In Moscow, a woman accused a neighbor of approving a terrorist attack at Crocus City Hall
An incident occurred in Moscow when a resident of a communal apartment on Shchelkovsky Highway accused her neighbor of approving the terrorist attack that took place in Crocus City Hall. According to the applicant, during a quarrel over domestic issues, a neighbor, Firuza, expressed approval of the tragedy and threatened to blow up the house. In response to the accusations, Firuza claims that she was slandered because of constant conflicts related to household duties. This is reported by the "Base".

The situation escalated to such an extent that one of the women called the police, as a result of which Firuza was taken to the department to clarify the circumstances. According to Firuza, the root of the problem lies in the constant disagreements about cleaning in the shared kitchen. In her defense, she said that the accusations against her are a way of revenge for unresolved domestic issues.

The police searched the apartment, but Firuza insists on his innocence regarding the approval of the terrorist attack and bomb threats. In the future, she plans to appeal to law enforcement agencies with a counter-statement against Nadezhda.

Meanwhile, according to the latest data, the number of victims of the terrorist attack in the Crocus City Hall has increased to 551 people, according to the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Moscow region.
В Москве женщина обвинила соседку в одобрении теракта в "Крокус Сити Холл"

Я совсем ничего не идеализирую и на российские тюрьмы в том числе надо смотреть как есть. В этом смысле показательна история Салмана Радуева, если кто помнит такого черта. Про него писали, что он пытался нарушать режим в тюрьме и вскоре он умер. Я не думаю, что его кто то специально убил, его просто "перевоспитали", если можно так сказать. А если учесть, что он и так "дышал на ладан" (был неоднократно ранен в ходе боевых действий и в частности часть черепа у него была из титана немецкого производства), то ему немного и понадобилось, чтобы отдать концы.
Вот неприятная новость. Люди пытаются решать свои бытовые проблемы примешивая посторонние вещи. Это опасная вещь и мы подобное уже проходили в период "массовых сталинских репрессий", которые во многом стали именно такими массовыми из-за подобного поведения граждан.

However, I also think mercy is wasted on psychopaths.
The mercy isn't for the psychopaths - it's for us and the preservation of our souls. This is the trap 4DSTS has laid - psychopaths have no empathy. If we lose our own, we become like them and have damned our souls. This increases the likelihood that the coming 4D transition will manifest STS instead of STO - exactly what 4DSTS wants. Don't play their game or fall for their tactics.

FWIW, why the FSB published that gory video of one of their operatives cutting off the ear of a suspected terrorist.

The expert goes on to say that the loss of an ear has a symbolic importance as well, to those who follow the Muslim faith.

Islamist fanatics, in particular, are very keen on not losing their ears. To walk around without an ear brings a special sense of shame and humiliation for them. [yalensis: Personally, I’d rather have an ear cut off than a nose, for example. Or an eye.] Reason being, they believe that they cannot be a shahid (a martyr who goes to Paradise) without having both ears intact. This belief stems from an all-too literal reading of a passage in the Koran, something to the effect: “Allah will grab you by the ears and pull you up into Heaven.” The logical corollary is that they need both ears, otherwise Allah won’t even bother with the effort. [yalensis: Like, he couldn’t grab their arms, or something?]

In conclusion, the expert opines: These video images of the ear-cutting did not get into the public sphere by accident, nor was it the whim of an amateurish agent. This publication was done deliberately, to send a bloody message to potential terrorists who are even thinking about committing such a heinous crime in the future.

I think such proposals are idiotic, but this proposal is addressed to idiots, and there is no other way to deal with them.
"They will go by storm": the Russian Foreign Ministry responded to the words of the mayor of Paris about athletes
Zakharova threatened the head of Paris with "storming" the city hall after speaking about Russian athletes

If Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo continues to say that Russian and Belarusian athletes "will not be welcome" in the capital, he may incur the wrath of French business, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on the Telegram channel. According to her, Russia may start labeling certain products from France. This will lead to representatives of local businesses storming the Paris City Hall.

One more such statement, and representatives of French business will storm the Paris City Hall, following the farmers," Zakharova wrote.

The diplomat shared the idea to start labeling French products with stickers "we are not welcome in Moscow." According to Zakharova, if such a decision is made, Russian activists will be "unstoppable." At the same time, she noted that the Russian Federation has a huge selection of what can replace a number of goods from France.

Earlier, Zakharova expressed the opinion that German Foreign Minister Annalena Berbock should be presented with a map and a history textbook. Thus, the diplomat commented on the statements of the head of the department that Russian President Vladimir Putin allegedly wants to involve NATO in an armed conflict.
https://news.ru/vlast/pojdut-brat-s...atletah/?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

Yesterday there was a message about the detention of terrorists in the Stavropol Territory. They were preparing an explosive device. Today they are reporting on the detention of terrorists in Makhachkala, Dagestan. Central Asians are detained both there and there. So, unfortunately, Crocus is not an isolated case.

Я считаю подобные предложения идиотскими, но данное предложение адресовано идиотам, а с ними по другому никак.
Вчера было сообщение о задержании террористов в Ставропольском крае. Готовили взрывное устройство. Сегодня сообщают о задержании террористов в Махачкале, это Дагестан. И там и там задержаны среднеазиаты. Так что Крокус это, к сожалению, не единичный случай.

FWIW, why the FSB published that gory video of one of their operatives cutting off the ear of a suspected terrorist.

In Italian there is an untranslatable idiomatic form: when the patch is worse than the hole :-)

Came across this from Tsargrad, published today.

(translated):
Experts believe that ISIS* is just a smokescreen in the Crocus case. Several Western publications point out that they received information about the alleged involvement of ISIS* in the terrorist attack from the SITE Intelligence Group (located in the Washington suburb of Bethesda, Maryland), which is run by Iraqi-born Rita Katz.

The point of Katz and her team's work is to infiltrate the networks of terrorist organisations, steal the information they want to publish and be the first to do so.

I don't know which Western publications they meant and if it's true, but if it is, it'd telling.

I don't know which Western publications they meant and if it's true, but if it is, it'd telling.

Yes indeed, SITE and Rita Katz are in-famous. For example this editorial comment from one of the articles on SOTT:

Much of 'ISIS' propaganda would normally languish on websites in the farthest reaches of the internet, but Rita Katz (the daughter of an Israeli Mossad agent) and her 'SITE' intelligence group, dedicates herself to digging up ISIS trash on the web and shoving it in your face via the mainstream media. Aren't you grateful that Katz is spending her time promoting a jihadi agenda and scaring the pants off you in the process?

And here's a Flashback about her:

She is also mentioned in Joe's editorial:

In english: when the cure is worse than the disease. Very translatable and I bet every language has this one because it is one of the universal lessons.
Something more in this case . Worse the patch than the hole, peggio la pezza del buco, or in Venetian dialect pezo el tacón del buso is perfectly, literally visual
SharedScreenshot.jpg

It's so interesting. Faced with the Ukrainian military buildup prior to the SMO, Putin and his government issued what were essentially treaties with NATO and the US. Faced with this terror attack, and what does Putin do? Condemns them, yes, but also makes sure to talk about mercy, humanism, creativity. Now there is information from the FSB pointing to Ukraine's specific involvement in the terror attacks. Even after all the murder and mayhem since 2014 - Putin sticks to a legal request to Ukraine to hand over those guilty! It's incredible. If he wasn't so smart, I would think he is naive. Maybe he is, in a way? Maybe it is part of his psychological cover?

“The investigative actions carried out by the Russian competent authorities indicate that the traces of the latest terrorist attacks lead to Ukraine. “Russia has sent a demand to the Ukrainian authorities for the arrest and extradition of all those involved,” the statement said.

Russia also demands from Ukraine the arrest of the head of the SBU Malyuk, in connection with his statements about his involvement in the bombing of the Crimean Bridge and in the murder of a number of people in the Russian Federation (in particular Tatarsky).

The Russian Foreign Ministry threatens Ukraine with liability for “violation of obligations under anti-terrorism conventions.”

Russia issues an ultimatum to the Kiev regime immediately stop any support for terrorist activities and compensate for the damage caused to the victims.

Ukraine denies to this moment any involvement in the terrorist attack at Crocus.

Back
Top Bottom