Eric Barthelemy

I suppose someone sending a "treatment" to whoever asks is, not unheard of, but I wouldn't be entirely open to it, mostly because there's no free lunch in the universe.

But the "she can rest assured that her osteoporosis will disappear within three months" is a big red flag, how can that assurance be made with that certainty and a time frame? specially if there was no other information shared other than two injuries? without knowing anything, without any life style adjustments, without requiring any living effort? it seems rather far fetched to me.

Well, here are the messages exchanged this morning with Eric Barthelemy in a private message on Facebook :
Perlou: I thought I'd suggest a book by Laura Knight called "De Paul à Marc: Le paléochristianisme" (From Paul to Mark: Paleochristianity).
Perhaps you already have it... Have a great weekend...

Eric Barthelemy
That's nice, but out of the question. The time has passed for reading things that will be destroyed. We have entered the golden age, no more new-age possible. Paul and Mark, if they're fourth-century people, are rotten. So there's no point in discovering characters like them. Thanks for the tip, and a great weekend too.

Perlou: Sorry to have bothered you for nothing... Take good care of yourself.

Eric: When I see the number of your publications linked to the great swindler Silvano Trotta or others...I'm not on their planet, fortunately. I advise you to be more discerning. Excellent weekend

I think we have the answer to my question to the Cassiopaeans...
Too bad... But each to his own path and learning... Thank you Barnabé for your help, which I appreciated...
Now we know where we stand...
After reading this exchange with him I can say that I don't have any red flags anymore. I am assured he is a charlatan.
After all these years on this forum, reading, researching, and networking it should be obvious to anyone what his "work" is.

@barnabé, it is customary, in case you missed it, for new members to make an introduction in the thread Newbies & Important Notices to All Members here. That thread will also provide you with many avenues to explore and get used to the Forum.

Thank you.

@barnabé, il est d'usage, au cas où vous l'auriez manqué, que les nouveaux membres se présentent dans le fil de discussion Newbies & Important Notices to All Members ici. Ce fil de discussion vous fournira également de nombreuses possibilités d'explorer le forum et de vous y habituer.

Merci de votre attention.

@barnabé, it is customary, in case you missed it, for new members to make an introduction in the thread Newbies & Important Notices to All Members here. That thread will also provide you with many avenues to explore and get used to the Forum.

Thank you.
Merci de votre conseil mais je suis les Travaux de Laura et comparses depuis une quinzaine d'années (je connais le forum assez bien, les canalisations m'intéressent beaucoup car je cherche à savoir qui nous sommes, d'où l'on vient....) et, pour en connaître plus sur moi, référez-vous donc aux commentaires en amont du fil : je fais partie des gens naïfs qui suivent des faux magiciens, des charlots, des charlatans et que sais-je encore ;-) ? Je pense en avoir pris pour mon grade...
Je ne souhaite aucune polémique....d'autant que je ne suis pas maître, comme quiconque, de la parole d'autrui...surtout quand elle est directe, franche, véhémente (en réf. aux propos de Barthélémy E relayés par Perlou). J'en suis le premier désolé.
Rien à ajouter. Ce sera ma dernière intervention sur ce forum.

Merci de votre conseil mais je suis les Travaux de Laura et comparses depuis une quinzaine d'années (je connais le forum assez bien, les canalisations m'intéressent beaucoup car je cherche à savoir qui nous sommes, d'où l'on vient....) et, pour en connaître plus sur moi, référez-vous donc aux commentaires en amont du fil : je fais partie des gens naïfs qui suivent des faux magiciens, des charlots, des charlatans et que sais-je encore ;-) ? Je pense en avoir pris pour mon grade...
Je ne souhaite aucune polémique....d'autant que je ne suis pas maître, comme quiconque, de la parole d'autrui...surtout quand elle est directe, franche, véhémente (en réf. aux propos de Barthélémy E relayés par Perlou). J'en suis le premier désolé.
Rien à ajouter. Ce sera ma dernière intervention sur ce forum.
Translates to:

Thank you for your advice but I have been following the Works of Laura and associates for around fifteen years (I know the forum quite well, the pipes interest me a lot because I want to know who we are, where we come from. ...) and, to know more about me, refer to the comments upstream of the thread: I am one of the naive people who follow false magicians, charlots, charlatans and what else ;-) ? I think I got it right...
I do not wish for any controversy...especially since I am not master, like anyone else, of the words of others...especially when they are direct, frank, vehement (referring to the words of Barthélémy E relayed by Perlou). I am the first to be sorry.
Nothing to add. This will be my last intervention on this forum.

if that is your choice, then farewell barnabé

@barnabé la porte n'est pas fermée, je sais que vous avez voulu m'apporter votre aide et je vous en suis reconnaissante, je suis désolée que vous ne participiez plus au forum mais sachez que je vous attendrai...

@barnabé the door is not closed, I know you wanted to help me and I'm grateful, I'm sorry that you no longer participate in the forum but know that I will wait for you ...

Translates to:

Thank you for your advice but I have been following the Works of Laura and associates for around fifteen years (I know the forum quite well, the pipes interest me a lot because I want to know who we are, where we come from. ...) and, to know more about me, refer to the comments upstream of the thread: I am one of the naive people who follow false magicians, charlots, charlatans and what else ;-) ? I think I got it right...
I do not wish for any controversy...especially since I am not master, like anyone else, of the words of others...especially when they are direct, frank, vehement (referring to the words of Barthélémy E relayed by Perlou). I am the first to be sorry.
Nothing to add. This will be my last intervention on this forum.
Your reaction to the comments is quite normal barnabe. The key part of the work on yourself is to peal layer by layer all your internal programs(cultural, religious, and others) to come to the core truth. And that process can be hard and painful.

The comments were not meant to offend anybody. We call that process networking. Somebody post something about something. It does not mean he is 100% right. It is his perspective on that thing. Other forum members comment on what they know and think based on their perspectives and current state of knowledge and awareness.

The goal is to come as close as possible to the truth about that certain thing. It is a good and powerful process because every human being who goes alone can go astray because of his programs, beliefs, and biases.

When our programs, beliefs, and biases are destroyed, or just even touched, it is very painful. All of us have gone through this process and as long as we are networking we are still going through the same process.

There are many stories or cases similar to Barthelemy and many members who have much more experience, and knowledge and who have been similarly fooled themselves can "smell" so to say when they see something similar.

This is in general how this forum operates. Whether will you continue this journey or not is up to you of course. You are welcome here to learn and network with all the forum members. On the other hand, if you want to leave, we will also respect your decision. It is up to you to make your choice.

Back
Top Bottom