Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

I also think that Corbett kinda missed the boat on a number of topics and sees things far too black and white, and that includes Putin, Russia, what is happening in Ukraine now and the Musk situation. As for the claims about Putin's and/or Russia's policies in regard to the vaccine issue, and in particular the claim that the military mandates it, and also for the mobilized portions now, I would first like to see some actual facts (reliable primary sources) about it and some context. I wouldn't be surprised though if that is actually happening at least in parts. It should also be remembered that regions withing Russia have pretty broad and far-reaching autonomy rights which means that we can't always (or even often) say when this or that is happening in Russia "that it is because of Putin". We should also remember the curious fact that Russia was the first country in the world that created, introduced and used a vaccine against corona which was/is called "Sputnik". One keeps wondering of course if that was just a coincidence or if maybe Putin and Co saw/knew and/or were prepared for such a situation beforehand and "prevented the worst" my making the bold and rather smart move to create their own vaccine and use it before "the west" had a chance to inject their "glorious stuff" into Russians and/or practically half of humanity (remember that large portions of the none western world have been vaccinated with the Sputnik vaccine!). And it seems like Sputnik was/is at least not as bad as the western versions of the Covid vaccines.

At least according to what he and the person he was interviewing said, it was similar to the US where it was up to local regions and cities how far they wanted to take the policies and enforcement. Meaning some places were more strict or lax than others. However, at least for Corbett, the fact that there were mandates at all was a failing on Putin's part and revealed him as being in on the grand scheme.
Remember how outspoken Lukashenko, president of Belarus, was against the whole thing?

Today, Belarus is "47% fully vaccinated", and went through the same mix of 'pandemic measures' as everywhere else.

It doesn't matter how much of a Christian, anarchist, libertarian, anti-globalist leader you are. Swathes of your own population will be 'activated' and DEMAND that you 'conform'.

Lukashenko, obviously, was not "in on it." He tried to expose it, but it was a constant uphill battle trying to educate Belarusians, just as Bolsonaro found in Brazil.

Leaders aren't the ultimate owners of humans. The Beast System is. Best a leader can do is sway them back towards the Light.

Lukashenko, obviously, was not "in on it." He tried to expose it, but it was a constant uphill battle trying to educate Belarusians, just as Bolsonaro found in Brazil.
I was about to mention Bolsonaro as well, and how all these leaders were quite literally forced to remember their position as the sales people of policies decided upon without their knowledge. Just like the EU and their suicidal energy policies right now.. it makes no sense, not even from a self preserving point of view, yet... there they are.

In terms of Musk, not sure, I believe he has the potential, because of his notoriety, to effect some change. But much like with Trump, I doubt they'll let him achieve anything positive, so I daresay he's in for a rude awakening. A few months ago he was the the savior of planet earth with his electric cars, today he's slowly becoming an enemy of the state.

This looks like Musk's "You are Fake News!" moment:

This was apparently in response to the NYT wailing about Musk's having linked to 'a dodgy website' that listed some of the discrepancies in the 'Nancy Pelosi attempted assassination' story.

The thing is, Musk did that in response to... The Killary! 👹

Clinton_Musk.png

Such an innoccuous comment from him. But the Dems are enraged because they perceive it as 'political interference' - the 'Pelosi Male Prostitute Incident' (or whatever creepy thing it actually was) is actively being 'converted' into political capital for the Dems ahead of the Mid-Terms, but Musk is 'messing with the signal'!

Musk has since deleted his tweet.

Last edited:
Like him or not, trust him or not, you gotta love the entire situation, it’s very entertaining. Seeing that Twitter is now fact checking the White House account its so pleasing! So much so, that they had to remove one of the tweets they did about the current economy because of that.
I’m imaging the PTB smiling nervously because perhaps the idea of Twitter being owned by him alone could be an easier way to have absolutely control of that social, and maybe that’s how they intended to be at the beginning but they may not feel at ease if their puppet goes out of their control partially and perhaps really acts on his own judgement. Who knows… is entertaining nevertheless!

I think the PTB are not interested in a platform populated with only woketards and obedient drones, the surveillance apparatus goes to waste if those who can think and resist the dominant narrative abandon social media. At the same time, these platforms can be used to counter the narrative and expose the PTB's lies, so it's not all black or all white, just another battlefield for ideas. And the thing is, it has not to be the only one because it can be taken at any moment.
Also, it looks like all this twitter saga is one more distraction in the internet world from what's really happening in the real world.

Back
Top Bottom