Elected Dictators

medcan

A Disturbance in the Force
If for some unforseen reason. Or unforseen reaction by the people that the program required further term time then undoubtedly the term shall be extended "by anymeans necessary". And there you have "election fraud". The periods between Rebublican and democratic terms when overlayed upon history shows that when a war is planned the republicans take over the gameplan. this is only contradicted when an unforseen war erupts at the behest of the people. The preemanated strike against the people has perhaps forseen the rising of the "masses" in their reach for survival.

If the elctorate beleive they vote in the leader of the program then that is because the oppposing parties have different roles. One the republican has a mandate to impliment change that is difficult and problematic for the "masses". The democrats arive to placate and soften the rising that dwells in the hearts and minds. Notice the almost audible relief when a "popularist" goverment arrives in the wake of a dictatorial republican term.

However the democratic leader is not to be too popular or the surprise of his or her dismount would seem to appear incredible when time comes for further implementation of "the program".

In short the program appears to be at an almost intolerable degree of difficulty in regards to "acceptance " on the part of not only the electorate but also the global world opinion. This opinion seems to be heralded by the "high culture" of France. Thus France is demonised as an enemy of the beast.

The metaphor of the beast is a chilling one ...as chilling as war is numbing to sensibility. The ironinic juxtaposition of the "politicly correct" and the "Beast" is revealing in terms of control methodology. Saying the "right thing" eliminates the awareness momentarily prior to the "wrong thing" happening. by which time it's too late. Has anyone pondered as to why post JFK and 9/11 it was so predominantly wrong to suggest publicly that the "greiving government" was not being hijacked. Now we have the patriot line being wheeled out by the dictators. Patriotic to whom?
each other , your land? Your Government!

Indeed immenent fear of death or incarceration is wonderful to focus the awareness upon survival and implement: OBEDIANCE

If the dice are in the air then you can bet that they fall in favour of the survival of lives rather than liberties. If you follow the personality of the beast it believes in an evolutionary principle that is in direct contradiction to GOD. Darwinism presuposes, not evidences, an evolving nature that introduces anomolies to adapt to circumstance and environment. God sugests intelligent design that arises within nature & environment at a suitable time. The latter is a far more radical idea, if you can bypass any religious dogma that the word God has attatched itself too.

So, if survival hold enmass a greater probability that ethics and integrity then if that is true survival is the missing link in our language, debate and talk. if life is "numbed out" then the vivacious quality of this precious life is levelled. if you do not have a good quality of life then the resistance to being cattleherded shall also be less. Quid Pro Quo.

If those of us that do hold dear the value and freedom of life is it not likely that we may be an incredibly valuable force in relation to all humans who follow in our footsteps. Of course their may be an armageddon and thats it or may be not but then if we go down that road we're lost. While their is a possibility of life then we have a possibility to affect it quantumly and open up higher levels of communication and assistance from degrees of conciousness that we have hitherto been excluding. to not open ourselves to the greater possibilities that exert energy upon us is to deny that there is anything other than a big mac waiting for us on death row.

The answer is glaringly aaparent; the instinctually "wrong" is being manipulated by the beast as right. war is good for freedom and terrorism is against freedom. (sorry for the prosaic metaphor but i wonder if an acedemic twist on that word detracts from its nature the severity of its power. Do you think "neocons" sends shivers down the spines of the masses? of course not, you need a two week crash course to come up to speed.) However, if we accept this lie to be true anyone who opposes war is a terrorist. as anyone who fully opposes war is against those that are warring upon humans. humans who are fighting for a reason that we do not hear much about. they are fighting for the details of which history is being rewritten as "the war on terror" not the "global revolution against tyranny". now that would make a good T-shirt. and not be "against bush". "tyranny is terrorism" would be another good T-shirt. Peace.. i don't think so. what does that relate to for the majority of humans enslaved in poverty. food more like it. peace is a non-sequitur during war and we are "during war" NOW

the whole PROGRAM is as weak as its biggest lie. Irrespective of who, what , how, or why the question is "IS IT TRUE?"

Q. are we being manipulated?
Q. do we indeed have democratic say over decisions that affect our NS?
Qare the means by which Gov are elected fraudulent?
Qif so then the Gov. is fraudulent nespas?
Qif the Gov. is fraudulent then leave. Yes?
Qif the Gov. is fraudulent then the forces that protect them are either allied or fooled yes?
Qif the majority of forces are fooled then the majority of forces are like us. Yes?
Qif they are like us, fooled. then they too shall denounce their leaders and join us YES!?
Q if they join us then we have a new leadership and regime and an answer to what has pervaded 2000years of serious growth and development for the near implementation of the beast. an implementation of that which mirrors good and reflects evil. (sorry once again for the crude language). The beast is the inverse reflection of good or god it derives from the same root. good is god and god is good. god is good and evil is evil and evil is manifested in the beast and good is manifested in humans. I'm not anti anything but evil and i hope i have arrived at a suitable venue for discussion i am happy to accept any technical probs with these ideas. i just hope my drift is in the right current.

love Medcan
war on terror is terror.

Back
Top Bottom