Eiriu Eolas in Spain - interested in helping and participating?

Great, thank you. I just sent the Eiriu Eolas application by email and 20e deposit by paypal. Will get the FOTCM application and deposit off on Monday! Looking forward to meeting you all there :D

Don Genaro said:
Great, thank you. I just sent the Eiriu Eolas application by email and 20e deposit by paypal. Will get the FOTCM application and deposit off on Monday! Looking forward to meeting you all there :D

Got it, thank you!

Álvaro said:
Yesterday I sent two reservations! And tell me if you have reached the two
applications and 40 €.

Also got it, thank you!!

It looks like we are going to have a wonderful group, with several forum members and their friends and family :D

Ailén said:
Don Genaro said:

Got it, thank you!

Great stuff! Really looking forward to it :D

Ailén said:
Álvaro said:
Yesterday I sent two reservations! And tell me if you have reached the two
applications and 40 €.

Also got it, thank you!!

It looks like we are going to have a wonderful group, with several forum members and their friends and family :D

Ok! See you!

Don Genaro said:
Okay, that's my flights booked and accommodation almost sorted- I'm trying to decide between Hostal Avenida Madrid and Pension Lorenzo. Avenida Madrid is cheaper - has anybody booked it? It would be nice to stay in the same place as other participants! I know you've booked Pension Lorenzo Alvaro- what about you Pirataloko?
I'll get going on the application form tomorrow as I'm off to bed now!

Hi Don Genaro, i don't know if you finally get an accommodation. The information about the accommodation has sometime so the prices and conditions had changed. Here the update about it:

Hostal Avenida Madrid: There aren't free individual rooms for the 8th-10th only double rooms you can rent one of these as an individual, and the price is around 30 Euros. It could be great for a couple but for one individual is different.

Pensión Lorenzo: Individual rooms available (6), no Air conditioning available in the free rooms only ventilator, price/night: 30 / 26 euros (i guess with / without TV)

Hotel Arrahona (in Sabadell 10 minutes from Terrasa): Well this place is expressive for a single person 65 euros but the good thing is that for two people they have full apartment with two individuals rooms for 69 euros, and it has kitchen so renting this place between two persons cost 34,5 euros for person, but has the advantage you can carry your own food and cooking and you can save on maintenance costs.

Speaking about my situation, i'll wait two days (at most) before i call to book for accommodation, in my opinion the best option is Hotel Arrahona in Sabadell (if you are agree to share accommodation with me in this place that would be great so i'll wait for your answer).

I don't know if i'll book there or in Hostal Avenida Madrid.

It's great to know that many forum members will assist to the EE course. See all you there guys!!!

Hola!!!
Tengo un par de dudas… ¿Dónde y a qué hora tenemos que acudir el viernes 8?

Hi!!!
I have a couple of questions ... Where and what time we have to go on Friday 8?

OrangeScorpion said:
Hola!!!
Tengo un par de dudas… ¿Dónde y a qué hora tenemos que acudir el viernes 8?

Hi!!!
I have a couple of questions ... Where and what time we have to go on Friday 8?

Escola Pía de Terrassa
calle col.legi N°14
08221 Terrassa

Meeting at 5pm.

We'll send you an e-mail closer to the date with more details.

We are thinking of booking up a restaurant for dinner on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday (all optional, of course), so that we have more time to spend together with everyone, and can order a special menu so that we stay on the right diet. Would you all like that? It would be good to know approximately who wishes to go and who doesn't, before making a reservation. At lunch time we can all take a break.

Ailén said:
We are thinking of booking up a restaurant for dinner on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday (all optional, of course), so that we have more time to spend together with everyone, and can order a special menu so that we stay on the right diet. Would you all like that? It would be good to know approximately who wishes to go and who doesn't, before making a reservation. At lunch time we can all take a break.

It seems to us very good idea. ;)

OrangeScorpion said:
Ailén said:

It seems to us very good idea. ;)

I also think the same...very good idea :)

Back
Top Bottom