Eiriu Eolas in Edmonton & Vancouver

There hasn't been an EE session in Calgary yet, but it is a possibility if enough people are interested in participating :) So far, in Alberta, there are weekly meetings in Grande Prairie, and monthly in Edmonton. In BC, there are weekly meetings in Fort Saint John.

I hope it comes to fruition if enough people get on board :) I like the use of Vladimir Kush' abstract art in the new years poster btw. He's such a good artist.

I would definitely be interested in going to one in Calgary,and just off the top of my head know at least 3 or 4 people that would come.

Practicing in a group makes such a difference in terms of rejuvenating your motivation for individual practice again, I found. Not to mention the vagus nerve is stimulated more naturally in social situations :lol:

For all of you who are in the area and can make it, the February meeting in Edmonton will take place this coming Saturday the 4th, at 2 pm, at Strathcona Library:

12FebEdm.jpg

Looking forward to see some of our members again, and meet new ones :)

Here's the info for our upcoming March EE meeting in Edmonton:

EE-Edmonton.jpg

Edit to add something important that I forgot:

This time we will also discuss and plan a potluck get-together for April, which marks a year since we started meeting in Edmonton :thup:

Hey everyone, an EE practicer from Vancouver here.

I didn't get in on this while it was in town. Do the Vancouver people meet to do EE regularily or have anything planned for the future?

Wu Wei Wu said:
Hey everyone, an EE practicer from Vancouver here.

I didn't get in on this while it was in town. Do the Vancouver people meet to do EE regularily or have anything planned for the future?

Of what I know, there are no official EE meetings in Vancouver at the moment. In case one is scheduled in the future, it will be announced on this thread :)

If any of you wanted to make it to our Edmonton meetings and couldn't so far, this coming Saturday is a great opportunity because we are having a Paleo potluck, to celebrate our one year of classes in the city! :clap: You are all very welcomed to join us!

See below for info:

Potluck-Edmonton-791x1024.jpg

Congratulations Alana, Herondancer and team for the first full year in Edmonton :) and best wishes to many more! :rockon:

whitecoast said:
Congratulations Alana, Herondancer and team for the first full year in Edmonton :) and best wishes to many more! :rockon:

Yes, big congratulations, happy anniversary! :)

voyageur said:
whitecoast said:

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to Edmonton & Vancouver EE!!

SeekinTruth said:
voyageur said:
whitecoast said:

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to Edmonton & Vancouver EE!!

Great stuff Alana, Herondancer and team. :rockon:

Thank you whitecoast, seekingtruth, voyageur and Prodical Son :) and just to clarify, the anniversary was for the Edmonton meetings, we only had one meeting in Vancouver so far, so here's hoping for more in that city too.

The potluck was a great success, and delicious! by Tuesday we'll post some pictures from the event.

Congrats and Happy Anniversary, EE Edmonton! :flowers:

Alana said:
The potluck was a great success, and delicious!

I can imagine that. Sharing the essentials of breathing, community and good food, a given success. :D

Puzzle said:
Congrats and Happy Anniversary, EE Edmonton! :flowers:

Alana said:
The potluck was a great success, and delicious!

I can imagine that. Sharing the essentials of breathing, community and good food, a given success. :D

Indeed!

As promised, I posted some pictures at the EE forum here:

http://eiriu-eolas.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60&p=3442#p3442

If you have any comments for the group, the food, the EE Edmonton anniversary, etc, please post them at that thread so that the participants can view them also :)

Another meeting in Edmonton is coming up this Saturday, May 19th. See you there! :D (those of you who are in the neighborhood...)

May12-Edmotnon-copy1.jpg

Oh, the cool poster is borrowed from the Toronto group, thanks guy, it looked very fresh and spring-y, we had to use it ;)

[quote author=Alana ]
...Oh, the cool poster is borrowed from the Toronto group, thanks guy, it looked very fresh and spring-y, we had to use it ;)
[/quote]

Very spring like Toronto & Edmonton :cool: Have a good upcoming long weekend!

Back
Top Bottom