Einstein-Cartan-Evans Field Theory degrees at University of Glamorgan

• Thread starter Einstein Cartan Evans
  • Start date
E

Einstein Cartan Evans

The University of Glamorgan is pleased to announce a new graduate research programme in Einstein-Cartan-Evans (ECE) Field Theory, under the supervision of Prof. Myron W. Evans, British Civil List Scientist and founder of the theory.

ECE theory is the first objective unified field theory of physics, and replaces the flawed and obsolete Standard Model. Created by Prof. Evans in 2003, ECE Theory completes the unfinished work of Einstein and Cartan, who from 1925 to 1955 sought to unite general relativity (gravitation) with electromagnetism and quantum mechanics.

Worldwide acceptance of ECE theory is shown by the unprecedented number of visitors to Prof. Evans' website at the Alpha Institute for Advanced Study (www.aias.us). The entire physics community studies this website daily, and there have been regular visits from many Heads of State, Congressional and Parliamentary and Ministerial or Departmental staffs, Governmental Funding agencies, National Laboratories, military facilities, leading corporations and hundreds of thousands of individuals in about one hundred countries.

ECE theory predicts new mutual interactions between electromagnetism and gravity, leading directly to important applications, such as extracting electric power from ECE spacetime, and producing counter-gravity effects for the aerospace industry. The Mexican Group of AIAS, led by Prof. Alex Hill, has already demonstrated devices based on ECE Theory which can reproducibly amplify the free energy of spacetime by a factor of up to 100,000 times.

Qualified students are now invited to apply for this graduate programme in ECE Theory at University of Glamorgan. Part-time students can receive a degree with only 6 weeks per year of on-campus residence, based on a portfolio of relevant experience or publication.

For details, please contact:

ECE Thesis Advisors:
Prof. Ron Wiltshire; rjwiltsh@glam.ac.uk
Prof. Bill George; wogeorge@glam.ac.uk

Head of School of Technology:
Dr. Roy Garwood; drgarwoo@glam.ac.uk

Good joke! Which is not a joke. It is a very sad issue. To learn about how disinformation works also in science some studies of the history of Tom Bearden, AIAS and Myron Evans are needed. In spite of all the nonsense published by Evans and documented so well at Gerhard Bruhn site, especially see "Myron W. Evans' Grand Unified Field Theory (GUFT)". Scientific community is protesting, but the "powers" are apparently helping Evans to propagate his nonsense. Here is what I wrote today to Prof. Gerhard Bruhn:
Dear Gerhard. I can only applaud you. I am "only a physicist". Yet I am doing, in my way, all I can to to find the truth. In science, and beyond. That is why I am involved also in "alternative news service". Read for instance the article [url="http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs20060403.php]"Meeting Doctor Doom"[/url] in our yesterday's edition: Follow the link to the original article. It's really terrible. Evans is one piece, there are other pieces. Attached is my recent email to Dr E.M. of Springer, who inquired about my own adventures. I am quoting David Ruelle there, who wrote, in particular, that ""Reasonable-looking papers are accepted, obviously bad papers are rejected, and good papers that are a bit original and out of the norm tend to be rejected too." We know that Ruelle was somewhat optimistic: obviously bad papers are not always rejected - as the case of Evans seems to show. Or, perhaps, they are not so "obviously" bad. The badness is well hidden there and, as you know, I tend to think that this may be deliberate. I can't believe that Evans is not aware of his errors.
ark
P.S. Check also my posts in the other thrad: Emergent Gravity or Potpourri of Nonsense

Back
Top Bottom