Eating without gaining weight

dear friends,
i would like to tell you a new type of diet. It's a bit weird but effective.

Maybe some people know this, eating between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm doesn't cause you to gain weight.
You can eat anything you want in any quantity in the period above. Including high fat, carbohydrate and sugars.
You will see that you will maintain your weight.
Only thing you should do is to eat within these hours. After them it's no bad to eat only fruits and drink soda.

I have been doing this since 2002 and i'm keeping my weight.
By trying this you will see in periods like illness you will not be deprived of energy and other ingredients.

I'm guarateing you this.

Hope you'll enjoy

"oguz",

Is this something that has been studied? If so, can you provide a link perhaps? :)

Also, do you consider "weight" to be the primary factor in one's "health"? Because I don't. Toxic food is toxic food whether it causes you to gain weight or not, it still might effect other processes in the body, OSIT.

Welcome to the Forum, oguz. As has been suggested by Galahad, it's customary to post an introduction post in the Newbie section. Tell us a bit about yourself, your interests in the Forum and perhaps how you found us - no need for personal data. :)

RyanX

The probotic I am taking is in two parts, an am formula, and a pm formula. There is an explanation on the website - www.foryourhealth.co.uk/store.asp?pid=30 that states the following;

OLLOW YOUR BODY'S NATURAL CYCLE
Country Life's Daily Dophilus AM/PM formula is a uniquely formulated probiotic system that works along with the body's own natural rhythm; a set time clock that you may not be aware of. This time clock is very important to understand because it will help you decide what foods to eat and when to eat them. The timing of when to eat certain foods is almost as important as what foods you eat. Here is an example of a generalized time clock for the daily cycle of an adult. Your timing may vary.

24-Hour Cycle of an Adult:

4am-12pm - Elimination Phase
The body is now working to eliminate waste that has accumulated through consumption. This also serves as a time for your body to get rid of unwanted toxins that may be detrimental. It is important not to consume foods that are difficult to digest such as bacon, ham, sausage, and many others most commonly consumed at breakfast. Easy to digest foods such as fruit, berries and yogurt would be beneficial to consume at this time. During this phase, Country Life's Daily-Dophilus™ AM formula uses a proprietary blend of beneficial probiotic bacteria designed to support the bowels and the colon. This formula contains a unique blend of fruit extracts with powerful antioxidants for support against oxidative stress in the intestinal environment.

12pm-8pm - Consumption Phase
Now your body's digestive systems are geared up and ready for consumption. You should consume the bulk of calories at this time, each day.

8pm-4am - Utilization Phase
Your body is now utilizing what has been consumed, and it is very important that you do not eat any food at all. This is true for several reasons; late night snacking is a contributor to weight gain and may also put stress on the digestive processes. Any food you consume during this phase should support the next phase, elimination. Country Life's Daily-Dophilus PM formula provides a blend of beneficial bacteria which is delivered via an organic flaxseed concentrate medium called ProBioFlax. This contains the beneficial flora and supplies fiber to help support elimination and act as a prebiotic. The Daily Dophilus PM formula contains a special proprietary blend of ingredients including spirulina, chlorella, ginger and turmeric to support healthy digestive function.

This may go some way to answer your question. I agree with you it has nothing to do with weight. From The Geotype Diet, a 'teacher' stores toxins as extra weight, or something like that - I'll need to check out the exact wording.

RyanX

I've found the quote that I was looking for:

'... Unlike other GenoTypes, which gain weight from excess calories or inadequate exercise, Teachers gain weight from excess toxity. ...'

Trevrizent said:
OLLOW YOUR BODY'S NATURAL CYCLE
Country Life's Daily Dophilus AM/PM formula is a uniquely formulated probiotic system that works along with the body's own natural rhythm; a set time clock that you may not be aware of. This time clock is very important to understand because it will help you decide what foods to eat and when to eat them. The timing of when to eat certain foods is almost as important as what foods you eat. Here is an example of a generalized time clock for the daily cycle of an adult. Your timing may vary.

Hmmm... do you think this is valid for all cultures though in all parts of the world?

For instance, from what I understand people in Mexico eat quite late in the day, past 8pm most days. It doesn't seem like they have an obesity epidemic worse than what we have in the States, but there may be other factors at play too.

I generally feel very weak throughout the day if I don't have a large breakfast of some type. I'll admit, I sneak in a little bacon from time to time too! :P Not only that, but I will get really tired if I eat much more than a few bites for lunch which is usually at noon for me. I can usually eat a large dinner sometime around 6pm, but even then I keep it within reason. I never eat much past 6pm, so I'm not sure if that would ever cause a problem for me gaining weight, sleeping or otherwise.

I'd like to know how they came to this conclusion. So far I think my eating schedule works pretty well for me. That's not to say I'm not open to new ideas, but I would still want to see exactly why they arrived at this conclusion before changing how I eat. There are a lot of bogus health claims out there and some are very context specific too.

Back
Top Bottom