Earth an alien protected nation park(planet)

I

immortalphoenix

i today had a thought on ufo's and aliens.

What if earth is a kind of national park and we are like the endagered species and the rules say they cannot interfer until till we reach and certain stage in our evolution and technology.

This would explain people being abducted by ufo's it would be like a survey of the wildlife and it genetics
this kind of reasearch and national park planet would not just be limited hust to one species of aliens it could be many kinds of aliens species.

i like to hear peoples thoughts on this!

To me, our Planet is more like an intensive farming area (in this story we are unfortunately the farmed sheeps)

if that were true large percentages of the human population world dissapper in order to feed this alien(s) species and their world/s and it would be noticed.
i doubt of planet is used for any kind of farming by anyone but us

immortalphoenix said:
if that were true large percentages of the human population world dissapper in order to feed this alien(s) species and their world/s and it would be noticed.
i doubt of planet is used for any kind of farming by anyone but us
You supposed then that they feed with the body. But let's say that do not feed with the body but that they feed on energy and more particularly on negative energy.

If you read the material on this site, you will discover that it is exactly what they do most of the times.

immortalphoenix said:
What if earth is a kind of national park and we are like the endagered species and the rules say they cannot interfer until till we reach and certain stage in our evolution and technology.
Have you read The Wave?

i doubt very much that a physical living alien being could survie on non-physical energy.
And people on this post could you please leave out the spiritual and focus on the physical world here and even if they did feed on physical energy why would they feed on us why not the sun or electricity(if they use it still) or the matter energy of rocks, water ect.

"doubt very much that a physical living alien being could survie on non-physical energy.
And people on this post could you please leave out the spiritual and focus on the physical world here"

This is an open forum,and im glad to say that the world does not revolve around you alone.

If you managed to forgo the need of physical food (ie using a different energy source/system), then what is left over to take care of is also seen as food, such as (certain) experiences, which aren't physical. What is flowing through your senses right now is like food intake, and there are different types of it, osit.

bah more noise.

going with my gut on this one, methinks this phoenix char is a plant. And i dont mean the green kind.

Why is it, for those of you who read the bible that "The Harvest" is mentioned so many
times as if by warning of what is to come? IMHO, the harvest seems to be referring to
3d humans many times but veiled and not so veiled. Here is a snippet from the bible of
a "description" of "The Harvest":

Revelation 14:14-16 NIV said:
I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one "like a son of man" with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, "Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe." So he that was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.
So, perhaps the 4D STS will reap with their "scythe", the 3d peoples and fear will certainly be
maximized and at the appointed time so as to gain the maximum negative energy possible
which is their "food" and all 94% of the peoples of earth will be taken. I think this aptly describes
"The Harvest". I wonder about 1d and 2d as it is not clear if these densities are also affected.

But nonetheless, "Earth is a giant farmland" for 4d-STS is starting to look like a pretty good description.

immortalphoenix said:
i doubt very much that a physical living alien being could survie on non-physical energy.
And people on this post could you please leave out the spiritual and focus on the physical world here and even if they did feed on physical energy why would they feed on us why not the sun or electricity(if they use it still) or the matter energy of rocks, water ect.
Why don't you spend some time READING ? Then if you have questions, ask. Otherwise you're wasting people's time because everything you're asking is already addressed in various publications on the cassiopaea.org Web site.

immortalphoenix said:
And people on this post could you please leave out the spiritual and focus on the physical world
I think you've walked into the wrong bar.

Today I watched my friend's baby asleep, the bliss on its face
How I envied that little baby not bieng aware of anything

My only worry Deckard is that they will grow up and still not be aware of anything. It's a "pandemic" of pregnancies and childbirths in my country at the moment.

Well Irini , it seems islanders have this destructive urge to suffocate scarce land they have at their disposal
I have mixed feelings about this issue
Its my conscious choice not to be prime Herford Bull bul but I still belive that parenthood has to be divine experience, and I have to admit sometimes I do have second thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom