Dynamo magician et al

Fluffy

Jedi Master
what's everyone's take on Dynamo the Magician and the others that seem to be cropping up more regularly of late???
Apart from the idea of TV trickery and the fact I haven't seen him or anything like it in the flesh, I would like to give my kids a more comprehensive explanation than 'there are higher density beings working through him' or 'he is in touch with the 4th density and able to manipulate matter through discipline/belief/will etc'
I'm not sure where i stand on the whole thing but if it's all legit then is most surely 4D STS showcasing their earthly abilities.... ????????????

Unless you see scientific documentation, I don't think it's worth spending time on. It could be real, or it could not? You can't know unless the person is exposed as a trickster or they submit to scientific examination. There are much better and more certain ways to learn about these things than to study TV magicians. On TV, it's almost all about image, not about reality and learning.

As for your child, Laura talks about introducing children to the paranormal in the Knowledge and Being video series, and I think her advice is a good place to start. You don't want your child to focus on the paranormal at a young age, it can open them up to danger and distract them from the realm they live in.

Hello Fluffy,

I never heard about him before so I checked his close-up magic tricks on youtube. So...he's pretty good at what he does but it isn't any 4DSTS tricks or anything. It's most probably misdirections and a very good grasp of how the human brain works and its blindspots.

As for your children, unless they are asking questions directly, I would be really cautious to speak about hyper-dimensional realities.

How old are they ?

This guy could be something related do STS tricks.. I found it very creepy. His eyes just change their color at one point in a white demonish style. He even makes an object float while he demonstrates that it is not connected to a wire. But all these could be simply just tricks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W5Oh4gYBqg

These guys are young, and they might have been trained for years.

edgitarra said:
This guy could be something related do STS tricks.. I found it very creepy. His eyes just change their color at one point in a white demonish style. He even makes an object float while he demonstrates that it is not connected to a wire. But all these could be simply just tricks.

I didn't see anything demonic, just good yoga and a couple of illusions (eye lenses and crystal balls). Gravity balls can be ordered at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Fushigi-FUSHI6-Ball-Gravity/dp/B00449TGQ2. :)

Fluffy said:
what's everyone's take on Dynamo the Magician and the others that seem to be cropping up more regularly of late???
Apart from the idea of TV trickery and the fact I haven't seen him or anything like it in the flesh, I would like to give my kids a more comprehensive explanation than 'there are higher density beings working through him' or 'he is in touch with the 4th density and able to manipulate matter through discipline/belief/will etc'
I'm not sure where i stand on the whole thing but if it's all legit then is most surely 4D STS showcasing their earthly abilities.... ????????????

I would tell the kids the truth: that these are professional artists, IMHO. :)

Tigersoap said:
Hello Fluffy,

As for your children, unless they are asking questions directly, I would be really cautious to speak about hyper-dimensional realities.

How old are they ?

My bigger kids are 14 and 11, the little one is only 8 months... I've never told them any fibs about anything, I've probably given way too much info over the years but they are intelligent and capable people who don't have a overly distorted view of the world... How young is too young to start telling the truth about the planet we live on???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72zt6xrwNME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siIFs5m_L9Q
there are so many others..
I've watched may be 15 or 20 of his tv series and I am sooooo open to any possibilities, strange things that cant be explained simply happen on this planet all the time!

edgitarra said:

I've noticed his eyes change colour too when he is doing his tricks, and he kind of goes blank and expressionless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28nCXlN9zv8
I've watched and read some explanations... there is such thing as real magic, is there not??

Imo, this guy is a really good illusionist/magician.
Nothing hyper-dimensional or high strangeness about him.

Redrock12 said:
Imo, this guy is a really good illusionist/magician.
Nothing hyper-dimensional or high strangeness about him.

Yep. Check this site out where some of the tricks are explained. :)

http://www.goodtricks.net/david-blaine-street-magic-tricks.html

:) I saw it now and I must say he is good for kids, good balance, good body work good performance.
What I saw also, was a tiny fishing line going down from his head, I think he dropped it twice accidentally.
The eye color lens is a normal trick if you ever had lenses you will know that they can slip to the side and you cant find it if it is colorless.
I was helping my wife finding them in her eye hole many times. There is a lot of space to hide them.

so does anyone think that it's possible to learn how to manipulate matter at will, shapeshift, levitate, or any other supernatural type abilities ???? I want to think that these things are all possible in a universe with endless potential... That's what I tell my kids anyhow...

monotonic said:
What do you need magic for? It's probably less work just to do things in normal ways.
can't say I'm interested in being a magician myself but it sure is interesting that people choose this path and can fool the masses with their illusions- just like the PTB!!!!

Fluffy said:
so does anyone think that it's possible to learn how to manipulate matter at will, shapeshift, levitate, or any other supernatural type abilities ???? I want to think that these things are all possible in a universe with endless potential... That's what I tell my kids anyhow...

Hi Fluffy. If these topics are of interest to you, I highly recommend reading Laura's High Strangeness and The Wave Series. All of these topics are covered extensively in those books (and others on the recommended reading list). As for "wanting to think these things are all possible", it might be more productive to take a look around at what you CAN see. There are discoveries around each and every corner of our individual lives that are mind blowing.

For me, when reading the SOTT News page everyday, I always find something that makes my jaw drop. Also, when taking my daily walk in Nature, there are changes in the physical environment that amaze me to the point of no words. Also, when I read something in a book that resonates with me, and I feel the words were written for me to find, I close my eyes for a moment and thank the Universe. When others that I trust point out something about my behavior or personality that I was completely blind to, and I have to take a REAL hard look, I'm eventually awed. Why? Because more often than not, they were right, and now I have another piece of my individual puzzle to work on.

"Regular Life" may seem mundane, but with a little bit of knowledge and a group of people that think similar to you, you'll begin to see the unseen and the magic that comes along with that. :) FWIW.

BrightLight11 said:
Fluffy said:

Hi Fluffy. If these topics are of interest to you, I highly recommend reading Laura's High Strangeness and The Wave Series. All of these topics are covered extensively in those books (and others on the recommended reading list). As for "wanting to think these things are all possible", it might be more productive to take a look around at what you CAN see. There are discoveries around each and every corner of our individual lives that are mind blowing.

For me, when reading the SOTT News page everyday, I always find something that makes my jaw drop. Also, when taking my daily walk in Nature, there are changes in the physical environment that amaze me to the point of no words. Also, when I read something in a book that resonates with me, and I feel the words were written for me to find, I close my eyes for a moment and thank the Universe. When others that I trust point out something about my behavior or personality that I was completely blind to, and I have to take a REAL hard look, I'm eventually awed. Why? Because more often than not, they were right, and now I have another piece of my individual puzzle to work on.

"Regular Life" may seem mundane, but with a little bit of knowledge and a group of people that think similar to you, you'll begin to see the unseen and the magic that comes along with that. :) FWIW.

I agree. Even if developing cool supernatural skills may be possible (and I think they are, based on the huge amount of data from psychical research), is it of any real benefit? Let's say you learn to levitate. OK, sure that would be pretty cool, but you'll still be the same person, with the same flaws. You'll still be a slave to automatic habits, moods, whims, contradictions, etc. In other words, you won't have developed your being to any greater extent than it was before learning to levitate. In that context, as remarkable as ESP and PK and all their variations all, they're trifles when compared to what really matters, IMO: becoming a real human being.

Back
Top Bottom