Duplicate account... sorry

Bryan

Padawan Learner
I hadn't logged in here for quite sometime. I noticed the email address I had in my profile was an inactive one so I decided to change it but never got the activation email (Gmail account; I forgot they hate the C's sites for some reason). I tried to use a couple different email addresses but still wasn't getting an activation code so I thought it might be something wrong with this account now after trying a few different times and signed up with another name "bryan2". Just thought I'd post this here to clear things up before a moderator noticed multiple accounts and became suspicious.

Bryan said:
I hadn't logged in here for quite sometime. I noticed the email address I had in my profile was an inactive one so I decided to change it but never got the activation email (Gmail account; I forgot they hate the C's sites for some reason). I tried to use a couple different email addresses but still wasn't getting an activation code so I thought it might be something wrong with this account now after trying a few different times and signed up with another name "bryan2". Just thought I'd post this here to clear things up before a moderator noticed multiple accounts and became suspicious.

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for telling us that.

Which one would you like to keep? Bryan or Bryan2?

All your posts are on Bryan.

Back
Top Bottom