Ducks don't give a hoot

Aww cute!

"She's been very caring, although it does confuse her a little when she tries to feed them with meat - because of course they don't like it."

:)

Amazing isn't it? What is this power that moves a predator and its prey animal to bond in a way that promotes the survival of the prey?
How long does this power to keep these cross-species bonds intact last? Intriguing as well as heart-warming.
shellycheval

I think humans have a lot to learn from 2D species. I wonder though what makes this owl different from the rest. Probably it has something different in its DNA that makes it more, let's say, loving/caring for the vulnerable ones. I know it sounds strange but I do look at animals as special creatures. I saw this dog recently who used a flat rock like a skapeboard and he actually pushed on it with his left front paw, and he was having so much fun that he did not want to give up his rock as his master was calling his name to get moving as they were late getting home.

Is the next destination to 3D for these animals? SOme of them are so smart that if I could i would help them skip the 3D and help them move to 4D instead.

In this link there is a huge list of interspecies unusual relationship with pics and videos.

Watching them one by one I remember thinking "wow the only species I think couldnt do such thing would be the snake.." and then I came up with the case of a snake and a mouse in a japanese zoo...

Without exception I also find myself cheered up when learning about those instances.

_http://www.animalliberationfront.com/News/AnimalPhotos/No_Speciesism_Here.htm

Back
Top Bottom