Drop dead in April.

Wandering Star

The Living Force
A few days ago I had a dream.

In it I was at work and a colleague was driving and I was in the passenger seat.

Suddenly my partner loses consciousness and I have to put myself in his place and I try to stop the vehicle. I manage to stop the car with great effort without having an accident.

Then, me and another comrade who is also in the car, put the passed out comrade in the back seat and call for an ambulance.

The ambulance takes a long time, so I decide to drive the car to the nearest hospital.

The other partner sits next to me in the passenger seat of the car.

When I've been driving for a while I see how the companion who is next to me also loses consciousness and does not respond.

I'm left alone and I think something like, "Well... to the hospital at full speed!"

So I woke up.

I sincerely hope I don't really have to live this experience or another like it.

Well, what I see as the most important message here is how well you handled these difficult situations more than the (understandable) terror of possibly having to experience them in real life. So to me this dream says: you equipped to face real life challenges and you are able to prove your knowledge in action, make good decisions for yourself and the people who are (temporarily) unable to fend for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom