Dreams about Christ and the Blue Devil

Telesfora

The Force is Strong With This One
I wanted to share my series of amazing dreams. Well, I dreamt of the crucifixion of Jesus three times.

In my first dream, I was in a crowd of people watching Jesus carry his cross to Mount Golgotha. The sun was shining and it was very hot. I remember that all the people were dressed in white. I don't remember the actual crucifixion, but the next thing I remember is that I was standing under the cross with Mary and the apostles, and I witnessed the biblical scene in which Jesus passes his mother to the disciple, and the disciple to his mother. Interestingly enough, at that moment it became chilly and the sky became almost black. Jesus as I saw him then had dark brown curly hair and brown eyes. Mary, on the other hand, was the only one in the crowd dressed in blue and was distinguished by her very Slavic beauty. I don't remember how the whole dream ended.

In my second dream I found myself in ancient Rome. I was in a Roman market near the coliseum. There were stalls all around, mostly with vegetables, fruits and spices. People were bustling about in their colorful togas, talking, arguing, and going about their business. It was lively and noisy. Then I noticed a Roman soldier who was hurrying somewhere. I followed him and then I noticed Jesus hanging on the cross in the midst of this marketplace. The people were acting as if he wasn't there. The soldier I was following took a spear and pierced Jesus' side. Blood and water flowed out of the side. Jesus was still alive and I could see how it hurt him. Later he bowed his head but I don't know if he died.

In the third dream I was in my hometown. It was summer, modern times. I went out of the house for a walk, the sun was burning mercilessly. I went to a rather desolate area, without buildings, not far from the administrative borders of the town. There, on the meadows, among yellow flowers stood a cross. Again, I saw Jesus hanging on it, but this time he was just looking at me, not saying anything, and actually nothing was happening.

I had these dreams several years ago and to this day I still wonder what they could have meant. There was no major change in my life, and no particularly spectacular events in it. However, I was surprised that I dreamt the same event three times, but under different circumstances, and that it involved Jesus.

I would like to share one more dream but actually the worst nightmare I have ever had. Shortly before Russia launched a special operation in Ukraine, I came across a statement on youtube by an elderly woman who survived the Volhynia massacre. I was obviously aware of what was going on there, but still, hearing the story of a survivor was heart-wrenching. Later, wondering how such evil could have occurred, I concluded that it was surely inspired by higher STS forces. And the next night my mind confirmed it very clearly to me.

I found myself in a picturesque Polish village situated between vast farmlands and a forest. The houses in this village were beautiful, each had a different color (they were blue, green, red, etc.), and each had its own garden. People were busy doing their own thing, then an Orthodox priest came from the fields and started shouting that the Ukrainians were coming, that they were going to kill us. He was clearly terrified but no one listened to him. Unfortunately he was right, the UPA troops came right away. The moment they arrived the sunny day became night and the slaughter began. I will not give details here, but I saw how people were skinned alive and how children were tortured, and all this in the light of burning houses. And I just stood there, frozen with fear and shock. Suddenly a woman shouted that something inhuman was standing next to me. I turned my head and about 2 meters away I saw the figure of the devil. He was tall, about 2.5 meters and had blue skin. He had the legs of a goat, the torso of a human, his face was a sort of combination of human and goat, and of course he had huge horns. He smiled. He was clearly happy, even delighted with what was happening. It was horrifying. Fortunately, I woke up after that.

A few days later I found this:
Q: (L) Today is February 26th, 2022. Okay, here we go. I'm so wound up...

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

And I was like: Oh, you don’t say. Although I used stronger words.

After that I registered on this forum.

Oh wow, those are quite vivid dreams, and if you're in Poland I seem to remember that Poland is a very catholic nation, so there may be some of your upbringing in the imagery, not sure what the two first dreams could mean exactly, but I was reminded of Laura's latest book From Paul to Mark.

Have you had a chance to read it? the reason I was reminded of them is because of the heavy focus that the entire story of Jesus has on Rome, so I think you would find it interesting to say the least.

Regarding your last dream, maybe you were picking up something from the environment, it happened to me once, days before a shootout that took place near where I live, I had dreams filled with gore and violence, so I presume that some of these strong events tend to announce themselves energetically maybe, and some people can pick up on some of these frequencies in their sleep.

Just a few thoughts.

Oh wow, those are quite vivid dreams, and if you're in Poland I seem to remember that Poland is a very catholic nation, so there may be some of your upbringing in the imagery, not sure what the two first dreams could mean exactly, but I was reminded of Laura's latest book From Paul to Mark.

Have you had a chance to read it? the reason I was reminded of them is because of the heavy focus that the entire story of Jesus has on Rome, so I think you would find it interesting to say the least.

Regarding your last dream, maybe you were picking up something from the environment, it happened to me once, days before a shootout that took place near where I live, I had dreams filled with gore and violence, so I presume that some of these strong events tend to announce themselves energetically maybe, and some people can pick up on some of these frequencies in their sleep.

Just a few thoughts.

Thanks for your thoughts. :-)
Unfortunately, I have not read this book. I hope I can in the future.

As for the last dream, it's hard for me to tell. If I did indeed perceive something energetically, it happened to me for the first time.

Thanks for sharing Telesfora! Did you have a particular strong religious upbringing or history?
You're welcome! :-)

Yes, my father is a very religious man. When I was a child he was very controlling of us (me and my brother) in terms. He made sure we prayed morning and evening, he made sure we went to confession, to communion. We had to attend every religious rite, e.g. in October we had to pray the Rosary every day, before Christmas we had to attend the Rorate Mass every day, during Lent we had to mortify ourselves. We couldn't miss anything because it was a punishment.​

Back
Top Bottom