Dreaming in a Totalitarian Society

Last night I woke up from a nightmare, which I have practiced a lot in the past. I learned to recover quickly enough from these awakenings, that is to say to regulate stress, breathing and thoughts (without systematically forgetting) by quickly recognizing the dream.
It worked well last night. I ran out of breath and the recognized fear was intense, of a giant and powerful attack, more powerful than anything I know or can imagine.
Which leads me to think that it is rather desperate. On the Forum, the FotCM, and all of us in general.
I've been praying, trying to remember all the warnings from the Cs, I think almost systematic lately. It's nothing more than a dream, combining my fears and anxieties, but too powerful to keep it to myself.
Stay safe and alert.

Cette nuit je me suis réveillée d'un cauchemar, ce que j'ai beaucoup pratiqué dans le passé. J'ai appris à me remettre assez vite de ces réveils c'est-à-dire à réguler le stress, la respiration et les pensées (sans oublier systématiquement) en reconnaissant vite le rêve.
Cela a bien fonctionné cette nuit dernière. J'ai manqué de souffle et la peur reconnue était intense, d'une attaque géante et puissante, plus puissante que tout ce que je connais ou que je peux imaginer. Qui me laisse penser qu'elle est plutôt désespérée.
Sur le forum, la FotCM, et tous d'entre nous en général.
J'ai prié en essayant de me souvenir de toutes les mises en garde des Cs, je crois presque systématiques ces derniers temps. Ce n'est rien de plus qu'un rêve, combinant mes peurs et mes angoisses, mais trop puissant pour le garder pour moi.
Restez en sécurité et alertes.

I suppose it's totalitarian enough given the content, but 8 days ago I had a weird and disturbing dream. I notice it was the night of the full moon, and I had not taken melatonin. But this happened an hour before my alarm would go off.

I was with a high school friend, and actually called him the name of another friend near the end of the dream, but we were in some forest clearing. There was a slight hill to go up towards and lots of tall grass. I said I did not want to get dirty so I levitated there with my legs crossed (sometimes I levitate in dreams). I felt like there was a warning that this was some place where some girl had gotten vaporized by aliens (not sure if I had Missing 411 or aliens in general on my mind). So it was really creepy. When I got close to the top I felt like I was getting tractor beamed and I started to feel pain or burning, mostly on my back.

So I woke up because it was actual pain in my back. I don't remember if I went to the bathroom, but the pain was really distressing. And I don't have nightmare type dreams at all, so maybe the actual pain was what made it emotionally intense. It seemed too pervasive to be just a "laid in bed on the wrong side" type of pain. So I just calmed down a bit and said some prayers and went back to sleep for what was only 40 minutes or so. This friend from high school wasn't really close and seemed to be into drugs that I later found out.

Back
Top Bottom