Dream: The star of the eye comes to Earth

B

BoyTheo

Hi people,

I had this dream recently. I found it really interesting and I hope you do too.

I was actually watching a film that was coming from inside me. I was on another level the "cartoonist creator" who was making the film, but I was also watching it in a film house.

Unfortunately, most people in the film house, decided to LEAVE as the film started getting really good.

So anyhow, in the film, I was in a tropical island, a few miles from somewhere well populated, perhaps the Caribean or some other similar island. But where I was, was mostly alone.

There were some magical animals around that could talk and were having their own adventures.

Anyhow.

I heard a backstory about a "eye star", a star that travels the galaxies and periodically falls to the ground. Then rises again.

I saw the star in space, it looked like a massive black shiny jem-like eye, with a blue centre to the eye, and black pupils. Probably a few kilometers wide. It wasn't spherical, more "eye-shaped", in that what is normally covered by an eyelid in humans, just didn't exist.

But as the eye-star hit the atmosphere, something funny happened. It grew a "body", which was formed entirely out of grey clouds you could not see through. Behind the eye, was who knows what! It was all clouds, anything could been happening in the body of that "Eye".

It was totally groovy actually, this massive body of rotating magical clouds moving in the most wonderful formations like the clouds were alive, and an eye at the bottom. The eye moved slowly down to Earth as I could see it, on the beach of my tropical island, but the eye-star was probably moving at a huge speed, it just seemed slow as it was so far away. The eye-star was forming a bow shaped shock wave of air in front of it anyhow, so it might have been fast.

It was shapped like a funnel, upside down. In fact the entire skies were grey for hundreds of kilometerse around it. As the eye hit the sea, a massive explosion happened. Wind and water forced itself in a shockwave horizontally for hundreds of kilometers around us.

I knew that this eye was alive, magical even. It was going to do something to this planet.

As the shockwaves hit us, I saw people in houses reacting emotionally. Their negativity and lies and conflicting natures were breaking out. They started fighting each other. I felt peaceful and excited though. It wasn't making people agressive, just exposing people's hidden negativity.

That was when the people in the filmhouse left :( They didn't want to see what was happening next.

Another similar dream, that might be related, I dreamt of an ancient dead looking "tree" in a hilly red desert at night time. Out of a hole from one fallen off branch, many massive "monsters" were travelling to Earth! They actually squeezed through a hole much smaller than them, and as they did some sort of "dimensional juice" flowed through the hole in the tree, allowing for compression of space itself, without harming organic structures inside it. The juice flowed out with each monster. The juice was red, but the monsters weren't bleeding, it was just some form of dimensional juice that allowed for a portal to be smaller than the object travelling through the portal.

They were "monsters" in that they were bizarre and magical and definitely had combat abilities, but they seemed peaceful. They didn't fight each other and were orderly. they had a plan, a great plan I could feel but didn't quite get.

Later on in that dream, I teamed up with one of those "monsters", he was pretty cute actually. He was a sunflower-plant type monster, from which flames emerged as petals, with a face inside his yellow "flower", and for arms he had water jets that somehow disappeared at the length where the fingertips would be. Basically arms made from water, where the water moved out from his body but somehow teleported back inside himself, creating an endless flow.

He walked on his green leaf like legs. He was well put together actually.

Anyhow, we went on a long adventure, me and this "monster", fighting against some "Earth demon" that was consuming everyone and feeding off their "life-water".

We were consumed by the Earth demon, but destroyed it from the inside. I grabbed a scythe that was implanted into the heads of my "sunflower monster" friend, and threw it instead at the head of the Earth demon. It died then and we escaped.

I feel like that's basically what I'm doing here on Earth. This planet is wrong and has harmed me, but I am helping to destroy the sadistic systems on Earth from the inside, despite that it's tried to consume me and make me like everyone else.

All I can say, is that something, many things, many wonderful things are going to come to Earth. there is no saying what. Because there are an infinite of an infinitenumber of magical things that can exist, and we don't need an infinite number of magical beings on Earth to sort things out.

And that this story is deserved. The reality humanity has created is totally unfair and bad. The end of this world is justly deserved. Do you want lies to go on forever? Well, if a world is FOUNDED on lies, then surely the only way for such a world to go on forever, is for the lies to go on forever. And if lies cannot go on forever, then that world founded on lies cannot go on forever.

This is why this world must end, by higher dimensions where all beings are good, and are getting sick and fed up of the negativity of Earth.

I am just here to feel the pain of this world. My screams and pain here only help those beings from higher dimensions to know that their task is necessary. I am a caller of the end-times, not the creator of it, but a caller and shower of the way.

Alright then, I am doing a little bit of creating the end of this world of lies, but just my part :) I'm just one powerful person, not some authority or God.

Back
Top Bottom