Dream of Relatives in Polluted Pool

manitoban

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
A few months ago, I had a dream which I believe was a warning about some relatives of mine. I didn't pay too much attention to it at the time, (the old brush it under the rug thing) , but recent events on the forum made me think to look at again and I dug up my notes. The reason I didn't pay too much attention was because the people I was warned about in the dream live far away and I see them very rarely. I am not close to them at all . Anyway, I dug up my notes, and not a day later, we get a call from these relatives, (actually my inlaws) and guess what? They are coming to town soon for an unexpected visit. I'm now concerned about this, especially because I know that I am having difficulty really grasping the fact that absolutely anyone can be an OP and used by the Matrix against me.

Anyway, here's the dream:

I'm in my house and I go out the back door, and I see there is a huge crowd of people in my back yard and there is a kind of a party going on. I'm surprised, and I don't know most of the people but then I see that there is now a swimming pool in my backyard (I don't have a pool at my real house) and in the pool are these two relatives that are now coming to town. They call me over and start asking me to come into the pool. I go closer and I see that the pool looks more like a polluted pond than a pool - there is all kinds of broken branches and dead leaves in it. It looks really dirty and polluted , but nobody else notices it but me. These relatives start pressuring me to come in the pool and are joking that they will throw me in. I'm trying to be polite and not make a scene, so I look around for my husband, to call me over so I can escape. They are his relatives, not mine, I'm thinking. I can't get my husband's attention, and each time I almost make eye contact, someone from the huge crowd corners him and he's out of my sight.

Finally I decide I have to get away, and so I shout, "I'm just going to the shop to buy cigarettes , I'll be back later." I quickly push through the crowd and leave the backyard before anyone can stop me. I go around to the front of the house and I see that the sidewalk has changed and I have to climb up to get onto it. I start walking towards the corner store, thinking I really do need a smoke now. I keep walking and I realise the sidewalk is actually elevated and is about 15 feet off the ground. And then it becomes really unstable and I have to start really walking carefully and balancing myself to keep from falling off. The sidewalk now appears to be made of wood and has slats in it, so I have to walk very slowly and carefully.

I hear some shouting and see people on the street looking up at me, and they're yelling " What are you doing up there? You're crazy, get down." I shout back " I have to buy cigarettes," and they yell back, " What for? , that's stupid." I manage to get past them and eventually I reach the store. I go inside and ask for cigarettes and they tell me they don't sell them. I am shocked as they normally do have them. Then the store clerk says, theres a place near by you can get them. So now I'm really exhausted but am desperate to get my cigs, so I go on and finally find the second store. I ask for cigs and they even had Amercian Spirit my brand so I finally got them, and I woke up just as I got them in my hand.

I had read of Laura's experiences with the pool not long before the dream so I 'm pretty sure the symbolism there is similar - the people in the dirty pool may mean harm to me. The sidewalk being so strange and difficult I thought might mean it will be harder to get away than I think. But I'm still not sure what the cigarette part means.

I'm not sure about my intrepretation of this dream , but I feel a real need to pay attention to it, so if anyone has any thoughts to add here - comments would be very welcome.

Manitoban said:
the people in the dirty pool may mean harm to me. The sidewalk being so strange and difficult I thought might mean it will be harder to get away than I think. But I'm still not sure what the cigarette part means.
Just a couple of thoughts.

I've had several "pool" and "body of water" dreams, and they always seem to represent the subconscious. So maybe these people are trying to get to you (or will try) by triggering stuff in your subconcious? Or maybe they "take up space" in your subconscious and cause it to be muddy and polluted? That may be closer... And yeah, it may be a REAL balancing act avoiding them and their "stuff."

Actually, after thinking about it, it seems to be a pretty straightforward "warning" dream.

Laura said:
Actually, after thinking about it, it seems to be a pretty straightforward "warning" dream.

Thank you Laura! Yes, I think this is so, hard as it is for me to accept. Now that I am forewarned, I must not brush it under the rug as I so often have, but instead I must prepare myself for a possible attack by these people. Knowledge does protect.

" I'm now concerned about this, especially because I know that I am having difficulty really grasping the fact that absolutely anyone can be an OP and used by the Matrix against me."

"Anyway, here's the dream:

Based on the dream ... the two realives are inviting you into your emotional waters to test you on how emotionally solid you are. You must thank them for this, for you are bringing them to you to test yourself to deal with your emotional water". Is smoking allowing you to hide certain emotional issues?

"so I look around for my husband, to call me over so I can escape. They are his relatives, not mine, I'm thinking".

Your husband won't be around because these are your issues ... not his! ... Or perhaps they are! Perhaps he too has to work out his issues with this senerio? Other people can help us, but the dream is stating that these are your issues ... your emotional issues that you need to "let go of". Perhaps DEEP HONESTY between you and your husband are needed, so that you can in fact support one another with the decisions that are made.

"Finally I decide I have to get away, and so I shout, "I'm just going to the shop to buy cigarettes , I'll be back later." I quickly push through the crowd and leave the backyard before anyone can stop me".
YOU HAVE TO LEAVE BEFORE SOMEONE CAN STOP YOU FROM BUYING CIGERRETES? ;0) ... INTERSESTING :0)

"I go around to the front of the house and I see that the sidewalk has changed and I have to climb up to get onto it".
SO, THE PATH HAS CHANGED HAS IT? YOU HAVE TO "CLIMB" (assert more energy) TO GET BACK ONTO THE PATH? WHAT IS THAT PATH THAT YOU ARE / WE'RE ON? HOW HAS YOUR HUSBAND HELPED YOU WITH THAT PATH?

"I start walking towards the corner store, thinking I really do need a smoke now. I keep walking and I realise the sidewalk is actually elevated and is about 15 feet off the ground".
THE MORE THAT YOU AVOID THE ISSUE, THEN THE MORE ENERGY YOU MUST EXPEND IN ORDER TO GET BACK TO THE PATH. YOUR SUbCONSCIOUS MIND ... AND EMOTIONAL BODY .... WON't LIKE THAT INDECISION. WHEN YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND DOES SOMETHING THAT YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS DOESN'T AGREE WITH ...... WELL, THAT'S WHEN PAIN OCCURS!

And then it becomes really unstable and I have to start really walking carefully and balancing myself to keep from falling off. YES .... THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND WILL CAUSE YOU TO FALL, IF YOU CAN NOT BRING THE CONSCIOUS AND SUBCONSCIOUS MINDS TOGETHER. YOU ARE NOW IN A BALANCING ACT THAT WILL QUICKLY BECOME UNBALANCED.

The sidewalk now appears to be made of wood and has slats in it, so I have to walk very slowly and carefully.
NO LONGER FIRM CONCRETE ... PATH NOW IS SOFTER WITH GAPS IN IT? :0)

I hear some shouting and see people on the street looking up at me, and they're yelling " What are you doing up there? You're crazy, get down." I shout back " I have to buy cigarettes," and they yell back, " What for? , that's stupid." DO I NEED TO ADD ANY COMMENTS? I manage to get past them and eventually I reach the store. I go inside and ask for cigarettes. I GUESS THAT YOU NEED MORE CONVINCING ARGUEMENTS! I WONDER HOW YOU WILL PRESENT THAT LEARNING SCENERIO TO YOURSELF?

and they tell me they don't sell them. I am shocked as they normally do have them. Then the store clerk says, theres a place near by you can get them. So now I'm really exhausted but am desperate to get my cigs, so I go on and finally find the second store. I ask for cigs and they even had Amercian Spirit my brand so I finally got them, and I woke up just as I got them in my hand. YES... IF YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND (your personality) ISN'T LISTENING... WELL THEN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND WILL MAKE THE CHANGE EASIER FOR YOU .. IT IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING IN THIS DREAM. IT IS ALSO TELLING YOU IF YOU DON't LISTEN IT SHALL GET WHAT YOU WANT FASTER FOR YOU. IT"S YOUR CHOICE ... YOUR THE CONDUCTOR OF THIS TRAIN .... are you not? It (your subconscious mind) will set things up to be much quicker and more easily that lead to .... in this case your negative end results.

"I'm not sure about my intrepretation of this dream , but I feel a real need to pay attention to it, so if anyone has any thoughts to add here - comments would be very welcome."

Well, the dream is so clear. How do your lungs feel? Have you been to a docter lately. The subconscious is trying to be your best friend here. It is (you are causing) bringing these senerio's into your life to finally get you to stop smoking? Your masculine dictorial side is making the decisions in this play! Do you have a past dealing with males that have been dictorial to you? You should JUST LET THIS GO!

" I'm now concerned about this, especially because I know that I am having difficulty really grasping the fact that absolutely anyone can be an OP and used by the Matrix against me." Sorry, this comment threw me off originally................ nobody's using you ... they are trying to help you. THANK YOUR SUBCONSCIUOS MIND AND THOSE EVENTS ..... THOSE PLAYS ..... TOSE PEOPLE ... THAT BRING TRUTH CLOSEST TO YOU .... YOU SIMPLY ARE NOT LISTENING! THOSE MOVIES THAT IT RUNS YOU THROUGH ... NO! THOSE MOVIES THAT IT WILL RUN YOU THROUGH ..... HOWEVER, IT (the subconscious) IS SAYING ... IF YOU DON"T LISTEN ... IT WILL HELP YOU GET TO THE NEGATIVE OUTCOME (whatever that may be)!

IT'S YOUR DREAM ... THIS IS YOUR REALITY!

peace & love,
Jehanni

Hi Jehanni,
You have an interesting take on the dream - you've raised some points that I hadn't thought of that I will need to consider and contemplate. Thanks for your input.

I just thought of the cigerattes as an metaphor for truth or knowledge, as it is difficult to get to it and there's plenty of people telling you that it's stupid or a pointless task.

All in all i agree with Laura, it seems to be a warning dream.

dear Manitoban,

Thank-you very much for asking the question. Last night It would appear in writing those statements and questions to you, that I was writing that letter to myself regarding my own subconscious issues. My subconscious has been trying to tell me things for a long time .... I realized that I had better listen to it ... or else. I do not want to go through another life-changing event ... so, I thank you for asking the question and our "poe aumakua" for pointing out that I pointed out my own directions by stating them to you.

"poe-aumakua" - "Huna" name for "Company of High Selves" that want to create communication between groups of High Selfs (thought adjuster, gaurdian angel, navigator, etc.etc.)
Funny how that works eh?

peace & love,
Jehanni

Cyre2067 said:
I just thought of the cigerattes as an metaphor for truth or knowledge, as it is difficult to get to it and there's plenty of people telling you that it's stupid or a pointless task.
This rings true to me Brent, I think this is right. Especially because I know that I do think of cigs (at least the organic kind), as perhaps providing some protection from STS (making me less tasty) so they could well be a symbol of knowledge/truth, which does protect. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom