Dream mastery - Lucid dream abilities spreading to non lucid dreams

CrackBadger

A Disturbance in the Force
I've had spontaneous lucid dreams for as long as I can remember so I've had alot of time to practice and I've learned alot of tricks like flying, walking through walls, making objects appear (took me a long time to learn that one) and breaking glass. Surprisingly breaking glass was one of the hardest things to learn out of them all. Its always bendy and flexible like plexiglass and sometimes it shatters with one punch but other times I go at it with a golf club and it just wont break.

Anyway not too long ago my abilities seemed to spread into my normal dreams now whenever I'm dreaming I do these mad tricks like flying even when I don't know I'm dreaming. A side effect of this is I realize I'm dreaming and become lucid every single night now. Has this happened to anyone else here?

Hi 'crackbadger' - please search the forum for threads on 'lucid dreaming' - this forum focuses on waking up, not getting lost in dreams. It is based on the work of GI Gurdjieff, and as such has very specific purposes - falling more deeply asleep is not one of them.

CrackBadger said:
I've had spontaneous lucid dreams for as long as I can remember so I've had alot of time to practice and I've learned alot of tricks like flying, walking through walls, making objects appear (took me a long time to learn that one) and breaking glass. Surprisingly breaking glass was one of the hardest things to learn out of them all. Its always bendy and flexible like plexiglass and sometimes it shatters with one punch but other times I go at it with a golf club and it just wont break.

Anyway not too long ago my abilities seemed to spread into my normal dreams now whenever I'm dreaming I do these mad tricks like flying even when I don't know I'm dreaming. A side effect of this is I realize I'm dreaming and become lucid every single night now. Has this happened to anyone else here?

Back
Top Bottom