Dream from the beggining of my past

Emiyash

A Disturbance in the Force
Maybe you have such a thing, that your mind (or something) is in your dreams very, very creative. You dream about the places you have never seen and see the forms which look as if they come from a good quality comic, or something like that. But dreams are dreams. This is what they are. It seems to me, that I see something very interestung. But it doesn't have to be even a little interesting. Normally, it would be completely boring - from the perception of the mind. But something in our dreams let it be very pleasant, or unpleasant. It's like a drug - emotional drug. Last time I had such an experience, that I saw in my dream the exhibition of the little churches, temples or something like that. They were placed one after another in line. There were a lot of them, more or less my growth, in a very different colours and shapes.
But when I saw this, as in lucid dream I started to analyze this. And the more my mind was closer to the amazing, the more it become to be nothing special.
But this is not what I want to share with you.
Very lond time ago, at the beggining of my life, one and very strange dream was coming to me very often. Actually, I don't remember it very good. It is only a glympse of something unknown.
Namely. I was about 2 - 3 years old. I've seen the man. He was sitting in the front of something, what seemed to be a cloud. He had a violet frock or cape. On his head was situated a hat, but not the ordinary hat. It was lika a yellow rhomb. And it was like a halo over the head of holy person; but it was not a circle - not in this history.
And it seem to me, that he was talking about something, but I completely don't know about what.
After that, when I was older, my dreams was also very strange. I had a symphony in my head. I heared the music and it was a very beautiful music. Some classical or even jazz. I've seen once the place, which was very exclusive hall from about twentys, full of dancing people, well dressed. It's amazing that I still can recall this place and I see this in my memory. It still exists somewhere inside me, wery vivid.

What could you say about this, past incarnations?

P.S. Sorry if I made any mistake, because I'm talking in other language.

'Robert'?

Same IP address location, same style of writing, same incoherence. Are you or do you know 'Robert'? Just wondering since he left here after declaring that he wanted to be banned because 'this board was BS' - and he writes almost exactly the way you write - interesting.

Hmmm, yes, interesting. Does Robert comes from Poland? And what does it mean, BS?
Maybe he writes almost exactly the way in which I'm writing, but surely not about the same subject.

Back
Top Bottom