Dream and weird human beings

wr4

The Force is Strong With This One
Five or six years ago, I had a dream, where I was standing outside, somewhere. Maybe it was my appartement's house yard. Something was different, everything looked somehow ''broken''. There was also a big bright light in the sky and I thought it was a comet. Many people were watching it. Then I felt some kind of shock wave or something ''hitting'' me. I didn't feel any pain and I was wondering why I was still alive. The comet was still in the sky, though. I'm not sure if I left my body, but I did feel some kind of pressure or gravitation all over me (hard to explain). I probably saw a light with different colours too, when the wave ''hit'' me.

This is something else that I would like to tell :

I also have seen weird humans in my dream or somewhere, I'm not sure where. I'll try to tell how I ''met'' them.
I was with grey type of aliens, or it felt like that. Then I suddenly knew that someone was waiting for me outside.
The place looked like a huge cavern (I'm not even sure, if I was in somewhere). I think I had the opportunity to choose between grays and the humans, or love and anger (im not sure what). After that, I went to the place where the humans were standing. There were two women and 3 men. The women were wearing long dresses, like a skirt. If I remember it right, the skirt is long from the neck to some cm's above the ground. The colour of the skirt was I think white/violet with a bit of gold on it. I hugged one those women, but she didn't move. Something was wrong. I walked a bit away from her, because I knew they weren't humans like us. They looked like having no emotions. They showed no emotions.

Hello wr4 , I assume you are familiar with the wave and the adventure series? because it is a possibility that you did dream 'the wave' or the 'comet cluster'.

if you are not familiar with the wave and the adventure series, you could read them :) they can answer a lot of your question.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm The Wave Series

hmm... it seems cassio site is down at the moment.

Hi, yes I've read them little. I'll read them more, when it feels right. I put here few more dreams, if someone would like to read them. I'm not good with english, but there you go:

Silver oval shape craft was near at my home windows (we lived at 3rd floor). I saw flat
approach what lead to the craft. I walked in, and there was human looking beings (or humans).

I was on desert. Suddenly I saw a water swell coming from far. I climbed to hill, to be in save.
The swell filled all land with water. Now I was watching, how water's surface rised slowly.

I was with small group of humans, they were kind and funny. We talked about something (I don't remember what).

I was again with the same small group of humans, and again we talked about something. Suddenly
me and other ppl from the group were standing on big rock, at middle of forest. We saw how
big missile fly near by us. I was somehow sad, because of other people. I knew im not going to die on any strike.

I saw robots, which were built on differend shapes of cubes. Like lego transformers. They were living beings, or
it felt like that. They only wanted to fight and wage war. Their buildings was also built from differend shape of cubes.

I saw many people standing at appartment houses front yard. They were watching at black craft, with many differend color lights on it.
It was about 5 meters above on the ground. I walked outside to tell people something. After that, I walked near to craft. Then it fly away,
if I remember right.

I was standing on water. I watched around, and everywhere was only water. Like a water planet.
If I remember right, sky was orange and blue, and one planet on it. There was no sun, light was blended smoothly everywhere. Then I saw few dolphins swimming. I started to swim with them, like I was one of them.

I saw a red bird near at my windows (I live 1st floor now). Bird fly to small tree, witch is 1 meter away from my window. Before I saw it, I knew it was coming there with a message. (I don't know what is the message)

I saw many crafts or lights on the sky. Suddenly there was red/orange living light at my backyard.
Somehow I knew, it was very dangerous. Grass was about half meter high.

I was standing close at ocean, on the rocks. I watched to ocean. Then I saw something moving at right,
it was very dirty (almost black) praying mantis beings. I think it said somehow, to watch the ocean again.
Now I watched it again, and shark attacked me from water. It didn't get me. I watched again to that praying mantis being.

I saw very small craft flying around. I wondered what kind of beings could fly with that.
Then the craft landed close to me. Door opened from top to ground. There came out very small human beings (height about 1 cm).

I was flying around the space with someone (without any craft). Searching a planet where was plants. We found one. There was hard to walk, because plants were everywhere. Like thick jungle.

I was in a big city. No one didn't care about others. Everything started to go in chaos. We knew, that planet was going to explode, and it was caused by other beings than humans. There was a transporter somewhere, what could send you to other planet (I felt it was a moon or something like that).
I tryed to find it, but I failed because of helping others and let them do first what they wanted. When the explode should happen, nothing happened. Or possibly it did happen, but I didn't die or felt it.

I was riding or walking at quiet highway. There was moon on the sky. Many things were moving on it surface. Some of those things were flying to earth. I felt they are not good. Then something tryed to get me. It was flying black "liquid".

I was lying on cows food basin. I was outdoors on hill. At down the hill was a river and behind it was a forest.
Very big cows started to eat, and it felt really bad. They didn't ate me, but I felt I was the food too.
Then I saw little white thing (maybe animal) running over river to the forest, and I felt love feelings. Suddenly I was somewhere else, but still outdoors. I saw a head of gray alien being. Something told me, that sex is bad thing, and homosexual humans are the people who have lost their "battle".
It also told, that they are the finished "products". Im not sure, but I think the head was one of those who are doing it.

Here is link, where is a few pictures from dreams.

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/teille/

About the circle picture:
Blue circle is how item/thing made something that looked like a ball.
Red circle is how the item/thing bend/stretch out.
Black arrows, how the item/thing filled the "ball".
I saw it as a item in a 3rd dimension, but it was transparent and starts and endings were everywhere in the "ball". Or that is how I remember it, I can't imagine it well.

Hi, your dreams could be telling you something important about future events. I believe that we are now in the final years and that things are going to start happening in this important time of humankind. I have not had dreams but 'feel' that things are going to happen in the next years and that we have been betrayed and lied to buy elements in our own governments. I have started doing my own research into what really is going on regards ETs, and black projects. I 'feel' that there are dark forces at work trying to effect our destiny. Don't worry about the dreams you are probably 'tuned' into future events. Many like you have forseen future stuff through dreams. Be true to your inner conciousness. God Bless.

I have heard sounds like a sonic booms, and most probably they are not caused by a planes. If I remember right, 3 times between December 2007 and March 2008.

Now those sonic booms are more common, and people like hungrig started to disappear from this forum.

Back
Top Bottom