Dream about my younger sister

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had a dream which I want to share. Here is some background on the situation. This is more related to my younger sister who is in mid-forties, diagnosed with intestinal cancer 2 years back. She has a son who was in early 20's and husband who was in early 50's. Their trust in the doctor led them to a lot of chemo sessions to the point of her body not able to take it anymore. Later they switched it giving her chemo through veins. later they switched it to tablets. Her condition was up and down. I suggested keto, but somehow they haven't done much on that aspect, probably I haven't given clear instructions on it given that they are strict vegetarians. Best I can do initially reiki once in a while, i thought things calmed down ( could be my delusion). They tried some word-of-mouth alternatives methods which tend to be a mix of Ayurveda and pseudo stuff(which is a pretty common pattern in India), nothing seems to have changed anything permanently.

Last week, She called me and said she can't make it and wants to see me for the last time. She was in pretty bad shape like a Corp. It looks 2 weeks back her small intestines cancer grew to the point of bowel movement is completely impaired, her body is infected and started swelling abnormally. She is back in the hospital they put some tubes pump antibiotics into the body and drain the fuels from the tube that comes out from the nose. We prepared for the inevitable. I was told last week that it is just matter of days, cells are excreting water out preparing for the death and it is only 2 or 3 days maximum. My younger brother took leave and stay with her for the inevitable. I told them to pray and I was praying to DCM to help her according to her soul's requirement daily. My relationship with her is good, given that I am elder male (patriarchal society) in the house and lives in US, but she is not considerate to others need and there were always quarrels about her behavior as for was i can remember. Well, in group societies people live with all types of dysfunctionalities despite all the verbal fights and draining complaints about each other. This is the context behind the dream.

In the dream, We ( me, my sister who was not married yet) were young on the street, riots going on, police in red vans trying to control them. Location sounds more like Newark, NJ where i work ( we often joke that Newark, NJ is more like India- disorganized, nobody follows rules, police ignore them as if nothing happened or nothing can be done etc.). We were watching, police are going direction to control the riots. the scene shifted multiple intersections with the same thing parked police vans drive towars opposite directions to contain the riots. Scen shifted to another intersection where my sister was waiting, I was little far away, suddenly a gray bus stopped, she stepped in to bus. I was surprised and ran to the bus and told them "she is my sister, why are you taking her in". they asked me to get in and bus drove away. When i went into bus, i see she was sitting on a podium like a zombie in a big hall along with some people with a big TV on the wall hanging above them (like wizard of Oz castle screen). there are people who are facing them. I asked them why they took her. They said she was pregnat with alien baby. I tried to step forward to talk, but suddenly taken back to see some alien faces in humanoid body and in western suits. My mind raced about all 4D STS plans - hybrid creations etc. , but shut those thoughts for not to expose my self. I told them I need to talk my parents before i agree for it ( In patriarchial societs, male are responsible for girls. Surprisingly, I was not scared of them to ask them). After some time, I asked them what are the options which they gave 3, none of them appetizing. the message seems to be let her pregnancy to finish and suffer like every body else. Then scene shifted to corridor where i was talking to people (who are like me) about what they are trying to do. Not much came about it, mean while we have seen people coming out of the room and i was expecting to see my sister , but couldn't find her. I was wondering what to do. That's where dream ended.

Recent years, I tended to take dreams with grain of salt, though I analyze for the meaning. I find some dreams more like projections, some have some deeper meaning that can be related to what is going on my life. This dream falls under 2nd category. What is the message it is trying to say. May be our prayers are holding her and we have to make decision not to pray or some thing like let her go. Well, we don't know whether prayers works or not. Or simply my mind trying to process my thoughts in the information of the world i had. I don't know. I appreciate any input.

Even though she might not seem to be completely aware of her surroundings and even if you can't see her directly, it will help her at least to give her a good bye message so she can be at peace, expressing gratitude and love. Either directly or at least a recording. I think it will help her transition more peacefully and if she knows that she has the freedom to leave, she will do so more peacefully. Sometimes folk hang on for the sake of loved ones, but if she is suffering too much, it will help her to be reassured that she has "permission" to leave.

Hugs!

Even though she might not seem to be completely aware of her surroundings and even if you can't see her directly, it will help her at least to give her a good bye message so she can be at peace, expressing gratitude and love. Either directly or at least a recording. I think it will help her transition more peacefully and if she knows that she has the freedom to leave, she will do so more peacefully. Sometimes folk hang on for the sake of loved ones, but if she is suffering too much, it will help her to be reassured that she has "permission" to leave.

Hugs!
That's good Idea. Thank you for suggesting.

I'm very sorry to hear this, seek10, and agree with Gaby. Some part of her probably made a decision if it got this bad. But if you let her know that she is loved no matter what, that may help. Your dream may be symbolic of your fear of letting her go, and you feeling responsible even though you are fighting against forces you cannot control (like her decision and her disease).

Take care of yourself too!

I'm very sorry to hear this, seek10, and agree with Gaby. Some part of her probably made a decision if it got this bad. But if you let her know that she is loved no matter what, that may help. Your dream may be symbolic of your fear of letting her go, and you feeling responsible even though you are fighting against forces you cannot control (like her decision and her disease).

Take care of yourself too!
I will talk to her today. Thank you Chu.

Hey seek10, this is sad news indeed and I'm sorry to hear it as well. I'm sure it's been difficult to know what she's gone through and have a limited ability to help for all the reasons you mentioned. But I thought that your prayer for her was a good one - leaving it up to the universe to give her what her soul needs. As for the dream, it just seems to me that the chemo and all the other things they do to treat such conditions these days is, metaphorically, like being given an 'alien' cure compared to those things that work with the body's natural defenses. So there's that. In any case, another big hug to you, and I'm thinking about you and your sister.

Good point ennio. Chemo as alien cure it make sense. Thank you.

Yesterday i called my brother who says she still has the tube, some improvement not that much. I called her son, he says, she ia gaving 2 times a day bowl movement, still on liquid diet of different forms, able to sit, but not able walk due to swelling on legs and she still have tubes as a backup if infection flares up again. I suggested to take bone broth saying "no point of saying meat on the death bed". I have to wait and see whether they follow or not. it is confusing to hear conflicting information. One person's version optimistic another version is gloom. i decided to wait a day to call her, given situation seems tobe improving. But i even heard cases where people improve for short time before they suddenly quit. Thank for your thoughts.

I'm sorry to hear this, seek10. I hope you can say what needs to be said. Take care. :hug2:

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, seek10. I hope you get a chance to talk to her. Take good care :hug2:

I'm very sorry about this seek10, please take good care of yourself also, and sending my thoughts and prayers your way.
A big hug for you in this moments. :hug2:

Seek10, I agree with Gaby, I think your sister really expects a word of love, acceptance, from the people she loves the most. We are all afraid of death, it is part of the luggage we carry in this 3D. I suggest you to take the step, tell her that you love her, that your love will always be with her and that you wish her the best, whether she leaves or stays. Hugs!

As for the dream, it just seems to me that the chemo and all the other things they do to treat such conditions these days is, metaphorically, like being given an 'alien' cure compared to those things that work with the body's natural defenses.
I agree, IMHO disorganisation, no rules chaos, is cancer, police vans are the chemicals used to contain cancer cells, and the grey bus, the hidden side of these types of treatment.

I agree, IMHO disorganisation, no rules chaos, is cancer, police vans are the chemicals used to contain cancer cells, and the grey bus, the hidden side of these types of treatment.
Interesting. I didnt made that connection. Thank you

And even if she seems completely unaware of her surroundings, at some level she will hear your message.
:hug2:
I talked to her today and she was doing much better, they removed the tubes and she thinks she came out of hell and feeling much better. I told her that we respect whatever the decision we take and we love her. I was told her bowl movement blockage is due to inflammation that folded some intestine. It looks with the clearing of bowls( I guess partial clearing) is due to inflammation reduction. I ordered some bone broth to her which seems to more of chicken broth. Not every retailer ships to indian addresses that makes choices very less. Meanwhile, I was thinking of sending CBD oil to her, i heard it is not legal though some websites do ship. It was a lot costlier than in western countries. I wondered about what is the % of CBD that is optimal. Some 3% CBD, some 15% CBD and some 75% Phytocannabinoids (CBD, CBN, CBGA, THCA, CBDA - not sure individual %'s)

CHOI 10000 75 (Oil)10,000mg – 100% Organic CBD Full Spectrum Hemp Oil (1:1). Phytocannabinoids: 75% (1:1) ( CBD, CBN, CBGA, THCA, CBDA).
CHOI GOLD (Oil)1500mg – 100% Organic CBD Full Spectrum Hemp Oil.Phytocannabinoids: 15% CBD (Cannabidiol) and also low concentrations of (CBC, CBG, CBN).
Endoca Hemp Oil Drops 1500mg CBD (Cannabidiol) (15%) (10 ml)15% CBD (1500mg), a very concentrated liquid hemp oil
Endoca Hemp Oil Hemp Oil (CBD 3%) (10 ml)Each 3% Hemp Oil bottle contains 300 mg of CBD (Cannabidiol) Organic

It looks to me 3% CBD is too less. 15%CBD good amount. I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you for all the support.

Back
Top Bottom