Dragon Lady

RGG

Jedi Master
Here's a recent memory not accessed by hypnosis which i think may be worse...how many more are going to creep into my head that i'm not suspecting??? Sometime around the age of 13 I was taken by beings (can't remember what they look like but I get the feeling that they have my best interests at heart) who claim that i am very special and have been chosen to have a meeting with a women/master whom they apparently revere. I felt very proud of myself and was led to see this women who i think was wearing a long white gown. I was standing there waiting for whatever kind words i was assuming i was about to hear from her but became confused when i sensed that she hated me. Even that is an understatement, i had the distinct impression that she loathed me and though that i was disgusting. The next thing i know she transformed into some kind of beast with an enormous mouth full of sharp shark-like teeth and swallows me head first! Kindof like a cartoon cat sucking the fish right off of the fish bones only instead,she took all of my energy. I remember feeling the intense fear that accompanies impending death and then everything was just sucked right out from me to the point where i couldn't even cry or move. The beings who brought me there in the first place collected me and carried me and i tried to tell them that i was so sad that i just wanted my mother but i didn't have enough energy to talk. Ifelt total despair. It was so horrible to be drained of absolutely everything. They told me i should be very proud because not everyone is chosen for something so special and i will feel better soon. Sometimes when i recall this episode i actually "feel" pride-some sort of post-hypnotic suggestion i'm sure. I believe that this is the same being that was encountered by the women under hypnoses in the first or second chapter of the wave series. I also think this is the Dragon Lady's MO.
I would like to hear if anyone else has had a run in with the/a "dragon lady" that is similar.

Rx

If you've not yet read High Strangeness, I would suggest it as being quite urgent to do so.

Your perceptions of what you are experiencing may not actually BE what you are experiencing.

ok, i would really like to know what is going on because something is up...

I do not have that book yet and will take some time to get and read. Is there another thread or link that you can direct me to that would have the information that you have in mind in the interim?

Rx said:
ok, i would really like to know what is going on because something is up...

I do not have that book yet and will take some time to get and read. Is there another thread or link that you can direct me to that would have the information that you have in mind in the interim?

Here's a link to the book's review written by Richard Dolan:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/165468-Book-Review-The-High-Strangeness-of-Dimensions-Densities-and-the-Process-of-Alien-Abduction

Back
Top Bottom