Ice Age Preparation ?

I just read that Germany's wind farms are frozen stiff and solar farms are covered in snow.
Note to self: don't put solar array on the roof!
Brrrr!:
From what I have read the problem with solar panels is that they are not designed for minus temperatures, which causes them to freeze (liquid) and they have to be thrown away.

Beyond the weight of snow, our panels are tested for freezing temperatures as well. When the temperature drops below freezing, any water that has accumulated on solar panels can freeze. When that happens, the frozen water expands and could potentially cause cracks in the solar cells. It’s possible for panels to fracture due to shifting hot/cold temperatures, which can crack solar cells, disturb the soldered joints, and damage the inner components over the course of time.

From what I have read the problem with solar panels is that they are not designed for minus temperatures, which causes them to freeze (liquid) and they have to be thrown away.
Yikes! I'm getting the flat, thin, semi-flexible panels that are lightweight and easy to move around. Hope this will not be a problem with them. I wanted something I could easily lift and travel with, using them where and when needed. Planning to use a solar generator to keep essentials only running in an emergency.

The world governments have been working on this for over 100 years (for the elite). What they have done is to construct deep underground cities and various installations. They are all linked - globally - by "trains" which travel through tubes kept at a near vacuum. They travel at at least mach 2 and some up to mach 7. A 40 year supp;y of food and other necessities are stored and the food is constantly recycled with the older food sold to the "surface people" (who will not survive). Everything is powered by "free energy" discovered by Tesla years ago but kept secret from "ordinary people". That is their plan.

This is written with apparent authority but with no references. Can you please share you source for this information? I'm partially agreeable to the intentions/aspirations but very skeptical of the specifics.

and what sould I pay attention to?

Hi Mari, in addition to the good advice of others, I would like to underline the importance of understanding the clothing system, to give a little idea of the thing in practice, a small video:

Then, according to David Manise and Julien Imbert in their life/survival manual, great cold, the purpose of the clothing system, which is the first bulwark against the cold and other elements, is for:

-To evacuate the humidity produced by the skin: the phenomenon of perspiration
And of course in case of physical activity transpiration.
The evaporation of this moisture to the outside is important in the clothing system.
Materials made of merino wool, for example, wick away this moisture while retaining their insulating properties.

-Keeping warm, stabilised air close to the body: down/duvet, polyester fleece etc. create a pore volume, where the air is both warmed and mobile, which produces this insulating layer.

-Protect the insulating layers from wind and external moisture: in the clothing system this is the outer shell, it must be waterproof, windproof and breathable at the same time.

"By understanding the purpose and limitations of each layer of the clothing system, one can easily adapt one's outfit to the various situations encountered in winter nature.
Layers can be removed or added as needed throughout the day, in a precise and meticulous manner to both manage your temperature and protect your clothing from moisture.
The aim is to stay dry and 'comfortably cold' during activity and 'dry and warm' during rest and inactivity".

So the addition or removal of layers of clothing will depend on :
-Level of activity
-Air temperature
-The presence of wind
-rain/snow contact...

A small note on the importance of the hat/beanie and scarf to keep warm, because on average we lose 20% of our warmth on it.

Perspiration - Wikipedia

In the same order of ideas:

To wick away moisture, cotton is not very good, it's true, it has a tendency to absorb it, it's even hydrophilic.
In order to avoid spinning bad cotton, this property can be put to good use in a specific context, e.g. during intense activity, wearing a cotton T-shirt, taking it off immediately after a break and replacing it with technical underwear, thus wicking moisture away from the clothing system immediately.
Also put a cotton scarf in the sleeping bag to absorb moisture from the environment.
The disadvantage is that the cotton needs to be dried somewhere.

I would also like to add the importance of breathing in the cold environment.
Our breathing in the extreme cold, where the air is very dry, dehydrates us enormously. In order to minimise this loss of liquid, it is advisable to breathe only through the nose, because unlike our mouth, which vaporises, our nose allows us to recover some moisture.

Another thing for dehydration in the extreme cold is to understand the couple of cooling and warming.
Cooling: contraction of peripheral blood vessels>>>> Increase in blood pressure>>>> Urine production to reduce blood pressure.

Warming up: Re-dilation of peripheral blood vessels>>> Lowering of blood pressure>>> Water intake to restore normal blood pressure

While taking a look at this thread, I came across this post of AzarHyun:
Does anyone have any plans for the coming Ice Age?

that led me to this one by Laura:
Kantek

which echoed the latter:
Human body temperature has decreased in United States, study finds

And finally this video in French, subtitled in English to put which started off rather well, with some interesting connections on the decrease of body heat, with viruses... But ended up on the global warming of the centric body:

Thank you all!!! Most helpful!!!
I was thinking in the similar lines, regarding fabric choice and so on, great to read I was on right track.

Tnx!!! :-)

It is - 27C tonight where I live right now, and having adopted the method and lifestyle hints of WIM HOF, I can say that it has made our lives smoother!

I recommend to look into this, wherever you may live.
We live in the mountains, one and a half hour walk to the first village. The cold showers/ baths, and walking barefoot in the snow, including changes in our breathing and our food intake, have made us much better adapted to out environment. If you subscribe, you can get FREE basic courses online. It's all pretty much self-explanatory. I know that the forum has been enlightened to these techniques on other threads so they are becoming more essential as the planet goes through changes.

I have some down mittens and in subzero weather, my fingers still manage to get cold after some time. As an alternative to buying chunky overmittens that go over your regular mittens, Zippo makes these hand-warmers that take fuel to run. Depending on how much fuel you add to it, it can last up to 12 hours! Amazon has a sale on these right now:

I have one already, and am planning to get some more to share. Perhaps once this ice age arrives and my neighbors are forced to relocate, we can have these on hand along with extra fuel, and replacement parts. These don't take up too much space, and the value they can bring could be high!

Here's a video on how these can be used:

I had some trouble interpreting the instructions on the pamphlet they gave :lol:

I would like to also share some information from two psychics I came across on the Internet. They are both in Polish language, so of little use for those who are not Polish, but they provide quite interesting insights for the immediate future.

One, is an old lady, who travels in her sleep to the future and gives very precise insights into how things will progress. Why I find her interesting is that she insists that our Sun has a twin. She made a nice drawing to show our solar system with 2 suns. She claims that this is what her guides told her. She also sees fire from the sky and small burning fireballs hitting the Ice cap and causing it to melt. She also made a nice drawing to depict it. Most likely she refers to the comet fragments raining on the North Pole. She also describes in a very great detail the pole shift and resulting cataclysms and gives exact instructions what to do in order to survive those cataclysms. She describes vulcanic eruptions all over the globe and resultant air pollution, hurricane winds, massive earthquakes and tsunamis and then rain of fire from the sky. It makes quite a lot of sense and her story is very well aligned with what we know from the C's. But the most intriguing part is one of her dream time travels when she goes to the year 2028 and she says that at that time the Earth or rather human civilization is destroyed, cities are a pile of rubble with very few people surviving here and there and hiding in caves and permeating feeling of hopelessness. So, if this is correct, we may have 8 more years at max before it's all over for this civilization.

The other source is Mr. Jackowski, a prominent Polish psychic with 30 years of track record of correct predictions. He found thousands of bodies of missing people, predicted 9.11, the financial crisis of 2008, shooting down of the Russian military jet in Turkey, not to mention correct weather predictions for upcoming seasons (last 2 years that I follow his channel on YT, he was spot on with his weather predictions). He also likes Putin and considers him a peacemaker. His predictions from the last year regarding 2020 are quite interesting. He predicted in December the escalation of tensions between USA and Iran. He predicted the provocation in regards to the Ukraine plane shot down, he also described precisely how the escalation of the war with Iran will progress and believe it or not, he said the Israel will be destroyed as the result of the Iran tension escalation and it may happen even this current year. So, he is a very good source of short time predictions and I always follow him to see what's in stock for the immediate future. Now, he made 2 quite interesting predictions in regard to Poland in the past 2 years. First one was that he sees Polish people migrating South and he said the safe place for the Polish will be in Hungary and Romania, later adding Bulgaria too. He said he sees highways full of people moving by foot towards these 3 countries. He was not able to say why they move, but pointed out it was related to the air quality and that people could not breath and had to move elsewhere. He described it on 2 separate occasions. My speculation is that this mass migration is related to the return of the Ice Age and breakdown of the weather in Poland forcing people to move by foot to more southern location. Migration by foot suggests either that driving conditions are such that you cannot use the car to move (too much snow?) or the fuel is scarce, or both. Another interesting prediction from the end of September 2019 was made after the elections in Poland. He said that this new government (not really new, since the same party won the election) will only operate 2 year after which it will cease to function. He could not say why, but pointed to some "random external event" as a possible cause. Two years from 2019 is winter of 2021. Why would a government cease to function? Even during war governments function, so this could point to some serious environmental event that completely shuts down the government. The Ice Age rebound fits the bill, since the snow would literally bury the capital and the governmental infrastructure. This timeline fits well with what David D from Adapt2030 predicts as far as what he calls Mini Ice Age return. He shows Zarahova's et al chart of magnetic currents on the sun cancelling themselves out with the peak in 2021. This is when he believes the Mini Ice Age similar to Maunder minimum will start. So, if you consider these 2 sources converging on the specific year, one psychic, one based on the science, we may in fact see the Ice Age rebound in the winter 2021/2022 or at least the beginning of the rebound, which itself may take 2 or more winters. So, my opinion is that already in 2021 will see the return of the Ice Age.

One more prediction I saw was of Baba Wanga (from Bulgaria) for year 2021 and she said in December we would see the 2nd Sun in the sky. Once we see it, the countdown to the cometary bombardment starts, since the 2nd Sun will knock a new cluster of comets towards the inner solar system. But what about the previous comet cluster? It is still lurking in the background somewhere. So, we may have in fact a double whammy, one hit from the old cluster and the other from the new cluster. One way or the other, once we see the 2nd sun, we should know that the end is near.

So, based on these predictions and the recent C's warning, I am of the opinion that the greatest show on Earth will start in 2021 with the rebound of the Ice Age that will set people and nations in motion, followed by the escalation of the war between USAvsRussia+China, followed by the pole shift and destruction of the infrastructure, followed by the comet impact(s) to finish the human civilization off. All happening till 2028.

The next 8 years will surely be an interesting time to live and follow. And when the Wave will arrive in all this chaos is anybody's guess.

So, buckle up guys, the greatest show in the Earth's history is about to begin!!!

Cheers!
Wow. The small comet part got me by surprize because a couple of weeks ago I had a strange cosmic dream. Dream it self was pretty vivid and engaging. I were dreaming that some small mm size stone falling from the night sky hit my face. The hit was so strong that it felt almost physically. When the stone hit me I saw suddenly a vision of aliens landing all over the place. I had strong sense of a cosmic threat and defending my self. Next vision was me and my mother holding some laser weapons or something of that sort and we were shooting at them to defend our selves until they left. The wierd part is that two days later I got sick with some fever. Body temperature was at 38. No sweating or coughing only felt like extreme heat and my whole body aching. Very very unusual. As far as I recall I never had this kind of fever before. I believe it was some virus because I were consuming zinc like candies until i got better. Elderberry helped me very much as well with a little bit of vitamin c.

About suitable clothing or accessories for extreme cold, last year I found on ebay, these sheepskin caps, they are super warm and do not cause sweating or extreme heat, I think the sheepskin regulates the temperature and you can find them used, in very good price still, but in very good condition.
278192660_680148443233799_6585920639096870554_n.jpeg
Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 4.13.52 PM.png

Here's a good article about growing vegetables in the winter - and also seeding certain crops so that they pop up earlier in the spring (overwintering the plants in the soil, tucked into a nice bed of compost).

I remember when I was working on a farm a few years ago - the cabbages were purple and green globes of ice in the morning... but after a few hours of sun, they were perfectly harvestable and edible, and ready for sale.

Some veggies like carrots and brussels sprouts actually taste better in the winter. Kale, that strange creature, can also survive being frozen solid.

Many vegetables are loaded with oxalates, so it is not so good to eat a lot of them. But I think this is still good information, for instance if you're growing greens for your chickens or whatever.

This is also pertinent information for those who live in warmer places that don't customarily freeze - when things do get colder, if you've prepared, you can still have a decent spring crop.

Some veggies like carrots and brussels sprouts actually taste better in the winter. Kale, that strange creature, can also survive being frozen solid.
Parsnips - sugary carrots - are aromatic - have awesome fragrance - and give fantastic taste for heavy pig meat soups combined with bone broth. Just one medium size parsnip (cross cut it in at the widest part) into a pressure cooker of soup - then the second parsnip into another, the long pressure cooker session for the broth [always added in only for the last 15 minute veggie cooking section for both broth and soup] - makes it taste so much better. Also creates mouthwatering, aromatic smell in the kitchen. Didn't know they survive winter. Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom