Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

Ceux-la même qui utilisent le mépris pour se sentir supérieurs quant au fond ce sont des vers de terre, ont surement méprisé aussi ceux qui se sont posés des sérieuses questions sur les injections et la saga covidienne. Ça ne me surprendrait pas du tout ! Ils sentent mauvais, effectivement.

Those who use contempt to feel superior, when in fact they are earthworms, have surely also despised those who have asked themselves serious questions about injections and the Covidian saga. It wouldn't surprise me at all! They do smell bad.

@Kaigen ,the french president used the 49:3, a system that allows a president to validate a law even if the Senate and Parliament are against it. The man interviewed said it was too important a law, and that Macron was right to override the will of the entire country. The elite is France has become shameless in its disdain of the population these last 3 years...

It always made me ‘surprised’, PTB are pushing people off limits on purpose, risking loosing power or they just do not foresee that with their wishful thinking?
Remember Cs answered on the question when the changes/collapse will take place. Marker was - the revolutions in many places. Would it be this april with an attempt to reset the world economic system?🤔

Marine Le Pen warned of the risk of a "social explosion" due to pension reform in France
The leader of the faction of the right-wing National Unification party in the French parliament, Marine Le Pen, said that the French government had created conditions for a "social explosion" among citizens. She shared her opinion in an interview with AFP.

According to the politician, the consequences of the pension reform could have been foreseen in a few months, but in France "it was as if they were looking for this." "The government consciously creates all the conditions for a social explosion," Le Pen said.

She also said that only the head of state Emmanuel Macron had "the keys to the political crisis that he created," but he preferred to "slap" the citizens of France.

I did not understand the use of article 49.3 of the constitution, to force an umpteenth reform of the pensions, while a short, but sufficient majority of deputies would have been acquired to the cause.
Cela m'a toujours « surpris », les PTB poussent les gens à des limites exprès, risquant de perdre du pouvoir ou ils ne prévoient tout simplement pas cela avec leur vœu pieux ?
Rappelez-vous que Cs a répondu à la question de savoir quand les changements/l'effondrement auront lieu. Marker était - les révolutions dans de nombreux endroits.

Obviously, chaos will be a necessary step for the continuation of the PTB plan.

If he wants to retain power at all costs, he will invoke Article 16 of the constitution. He has no other choice because his psychopathy prevents him from backing down. He will go all the way. I thought that chaos would first take place in the USA, but it seems that it starts here and now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom