Do aliens collect our souls?

Medulin

Jedi
Hi everyone,
in many abductee reports, people are taken to a spaceship
and grays show them bottles in which they keep human souls.

:huh:

Is there any book on this matter?
What do they need our souls for?

I find their experimenting with our bodies less terrifying than experimenting with our souls.
:scared:

I think they want to interrupt the normal reincarnation process,
they can create many nasty human-animal hybrids and put our soul into it.

Hello Medulin
The Wave series is available in printed format (books) here http://www.qfgpublishing.com/index.php?cPath=21&osCsid=94915c0e103b5fbae2becd74bce12b9a and online here http://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/the-wave/
I don't know what you mean by "soul" but reading the Wave will give you some perspective on these issues that have been studied in these books.

Medulin said:
I find their experimenting with our bodies less terrifying than experimenting with our souls.

I think they want to interrupt the normal reincarnation process,
they can create many nasty human-animal hybrids and put our soul into it.

No, from what we understand it is not possible for any entity to "capture a soul" in the way you seem to mean it. Here is what the C's had to say on the topic:

950719 said:
Q: (L) Now, the question has arisen that, since other
dimensional beings have the ability to kidnap or abduct or
forcibly extract souls, do they also have the capability of
manipulating our soul essences after they have left our bodies
during the transition to fifth density?
A: Not correct.
Q: (L) They do not?
A: No, you see when your physical body expires, and you
enter fifth density, this is done one way and one way only: by
passing through a conduit which opens specifically for the
purpose of transference from third density to fifth density.
Now, something often referred to in your teminology as a
silver thread, is like a closed line which opens when this
conduit is needed. That's rather awkward, but it's the only
way to describe it. So that when the physical body
terminates, this line is opened forming a conduit through
which the soul passes naturally. However, part of the
existence of this conduit is that it is absolutely impenetrable
by any force from any density level. Therefore, souls in the
process of transferring from third density to fifth density are
not in any way able to be molested or tampered with. And it
should be mentioned here, also, that the soul imprint of the
physical body always has a connection to fifth density and
that is through the so-called "silver thread." That always
exists as the third density soul's doorway to fifth density. It
can be opened at a moment's notice whenever needed.
When it is opened it becomes a conduit. Through that
conduit the soul passes. And it is not subject to interferency
by anything. This is not a deliberate construction, it is merely
the natural process similar to what could be described as the
protection mechanisms existing on second level density for
creatures which are not capable of protecting themselves
through their own conscious thought processes. For
example, your turtle is contained within a shell that protects
it. That shell is impenetrable by any natural forces, therefore
nothing that is natural can harm that turtle. However, the
same can exist for any creature when it is connected by the
silver thread to fifth density. Once it is passing through the
conduit produced by the opening of the silver thread, then,
of course, it cannot be tampered with. Do you understand?
Q: (L) Yes, but why do so many souls, when they leave the
body, not traverse this conduit, and why do they stay
earthbound, and why do they attach to other bodies? Why
does this condition exist?
A: That is a complicated question, however the best answer
is choice is involved there for those souls who wish not to
leave the plane of third density. The only possibility to do this
is to be detached from the now expired physical body but
still be within the third density plane, which, of course, is not
natural, but nonetheless can occcur. In situations such as this,
though it has been incorrectly reported, the silver thread is
still attached and still remains a thread rather than a conduit.
The soul is still attached to the silver thread but detached
from the host body which has now expired. So the effect is
very similar to being consciously aware of third density
surroundings without a third density unit to accompany. Do
you understand?
Q: (L) Yes. Okay...
A: Also, please be aware of the fact that once the soul
leaves the confines of the physical body, the illusion of time
passage is no longer apparent even when the soul remains on
the third density plane. Therefore, it appears to that soul that
no time whatsoever has passed. And, we mention this
merely for you to contemplate all of the various meanings
behind this.

According to over a thousand abductees' regressive hypnosis studies collected by Karla Turner ( see her book Taken and Masquerades), Barbara Bartholic and Dr. Corrado Malanga :
yes they are using our souls. Some evidence leads it's to energize the related clone they created so that it does not deteriorate. Malanga found they also temporarily transfer the memory which according to him is even more important than the soul.
I believe they use the transfer the abductee's memory in order to get your unwilling soul to go from your conscious (memory) to the clones. I also suspect that the same procedure is being used by the humans who work with these entities but for a different reason. Why do you think the 13 families that make up the Bilderberg group were able to manipulate wars and have so much wisdom to financially control the rest of the world. It takes intelligence to do this ( as in more than one lifetime of accumulated wealth and intellect)- why do you think the Illuminati are so strong in enforcing their lineage throughout the century(ies). This is an occultist practice and philosophy. Remember there is no magic hocus-pocus - there's a reason for everything.
As for the reason the ETs are possibly doing this: I am divided with 1) to be able to gain a soul which some say they do not have by trapping on into a container they want their memory transfered to and then adapt here on earth unsuspectingly. or 2) to offer a new prettier container to other ET's that seek a newer container making earth an interstellar new car dealership - one which possibly must produce and get rid of inventory before the next cyclical earthly disaster that will once again destroy everything (pole shift, flood, meteor disaster).
Not a pretty picture if true. It would explain some speculation then that souls are earth have to be prevented from earning their ascension to the next density where they lose their potential in using our soul on third density. Pretty wild isn't it - but what do you expect from those more technologically advanced than we presently are.
Yes they have possibly found and are misusing what as been sought for hundreds of years by occultists : The Fountain of Youth , the Philosopher's Stone.
I pray every day that I am wrong.

Neutron said:
According to over a thousand abductees' regressive hypnosis studies collected by Karla Turner ( see her book Taken and Masquerades), Barbara Bartholic and Dr. Corrado Malanga :
yes they are using our souls.

That's not necessarily a correct conclusion. While there is anecdotal evidence to indicate that the soul energy might be interfered with in some way, there is no evidence to conclude that they are using the soul energy per se.

n said:
Some evidence leads it's to energize the related clone they created so that it does not deteriorate. Malanga found they also temporarily transfer the memory which according to him is even more important than the soul.

Can you define the difference between 'memory' and 'soul'?

n said:
I believe they use the transfer the abductee's memory in order to get your unwilling soul to go from your conscious (memory) to the clones. I also suspect that the same procedure is being used by the humans who work with these entities but for a different reason. Why do you think the 13 families that make up the Bilderberg group were able to manipulate wars and have so much wisdom to financially control the rest of the world. It takes intelligence to do this ( as in more than one lifetime of accumulated wealth and intellect)- why do you think the Illuminati are so strong in enforcing their lineage throughout the century(ies). This is an occultist practice and philosophy. Remember there is no magic hocus-pocus - there's a reason for everything.
As for the reason the ETs are possibly doing this: I am divided with 1) to be able to gain a soul which some say they do not have by trapping on into a container they want their memory transfered to and then adapt here on earth unsuspectingly. or 2) to offer a new prettier container to other ET's that seek a newer container making earth an interstellar new car dealership - one which possibly must produce and get rid of inventory before the next cyclical earthly disaster that will once again destroy everything (pole shift, flood, meteor disaster).
Not a pretty picture if true. It would explain some speculation then that souls are earth have to be prevented from earning their ascension to the next density where they lose their potential in using our soul on third density. Pretty wild isn't it - but what do you expect from those more technologically advanced than we presently are.
Yes they have possibly found and are misusing what as been sought for hundreds of years by occultists : The Fountain of Youth , the Philosopher's Stone.
I pray every day that I am wrong.

From what I understand the 'fountain of youth' and the 'philosopher's stone' are not related, but I suppose it depends on how you define 'fountain of youth'. Have you had a chance to read the Wave Series yet? It will clarify a lot of these concepts for you.

Thank you Anart. No I haven't read the Wave series yet. After reading so much on the subject I have been mainly concentrating in the last nine months on the scientific aspects of the phenomena with works of Dr. Malanga and Jacques Vallee, Turner and Bartholic ( who worked 7 years with Dr. Vallee) and others ( although Vallee does not touch the soul issue that the others do).

"Can you define the difference between 'memory' and 'soul'?"

The soul according to many lives forever. The conscious (memory) not. The problem for occultists who want to control their reincarnation by means of numerology (Kaballah) still had the problem of not coming back with conscious memory. The soul and conscious are separate but create one's spirit from the body's lifetime cycle. Malanga has been able to find differences in soul versus conscious from over a thousand abductee sessions. He found that during hypnotic regressions the difference between the two is if one sees themselves from inside out it's the conscious memory. If the information comes from the abductee seeing himself from say above (ODE) it is from the soul.

My 25 years of the study of the Tree of Life has presently led me to believe our third density environment which is based on alternating current energies ( frequency, sound, light, magnetics, conscious, gravity...) which are steadied by DC (direct current) energies such as the soul. Similar to the science of electronics AC based energies which are controlled by DC energy ( i.e. your amplifier which emits alternating current frequencies is manipulated by DC energy ( treble, bass, volume controls). Although AC needs DC however you cannot combined the two fully together (i.e why we have a DC blocking network built into your loudspeakers cross-over networks with a LRC network). The same rule goes if there is a DC based energy it also needs a higher AC bias frequency to manipulate and control it. The body, soul, conscious, spirit has to reflect this fundamental also ( the soul being our DC).

Malanga has also interestingly found evidence of abductees' testimonies to find the entities hierachies concerning the abduction processes when it comes to identify and why different species appear after several repeated abductions. According to his findings the higher entity found in charge is that of an alien with the face somewhat with a chicken beak identifying himself to many abductees as Horus Ra - which btw fits the description in egyptian hieroglyphics of the Horus god leader. If it's true the entities can live for a long time - and it's not for nothing that this is possible.

I think you'll get a lot out of reading the Wave Series - you can read it for free online if you're hesitant to purchase the books. It really clarifies a lot of these concepts: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-1-riding-the-wave/

Why do alien races do such things. Cant they grow,learn and develop with patience? Or are they trying to catch up with other races knowledge.

In typing I feel Ive answered my own question.

Our hidden groups here are doing all they can to learn and reproduce what the intruders do to us. It must become a downward spiral where we become too involved in focusing on them and not humantity.

Perhaps thats the design, and the selfish ET groups devised it to turn our attention from planatery growth. Focus on them and their magical ways why they slip under our feet and manipulate everything here.

Stop the world cos I wanna get off! Then come back and be defiant to their ways.

Hi Virtualme and by the way :welcome: to the forum!

To your questions many are answered in the Wave Series and it is definitely recommended reading the books. Though I can imagine all the knowledge of the forum can be exciting it is worth taking the time reading them to get the basics.

Back
Top Bottom