Do 4D STS feed from other worlds too?

I was pondering on this the other day - as we've learned, 4D STS use the 3D STS earth environment as a feeding ground - basically feeding off the emotional output of the humans on the planet.

And we know that 4D use 3D in general as a food source (as all densities within STS use densities below them as food sources).

So my question is this: Is Earth the only 'specially created' feeding ground for 4D STS?

We know that 4D STS had a major hand to play in shaping our environment to suit their feeding needs - is Earth the ultimate in STS cuisine, or is it just one of many specially cultivated grazing areas for STS?

Any thoughts?

Tied to this question, I've been wondering if those who graduate to 4D also than become feeders of 3D? Is there anyway not to be using others this way? Is there feeding as STO or is it equal exchange and sharing of energy?

Sorry this isn't an answer to the above post but sometimes 4D sounds horrifying.

Hi electrosinic. I think, maybe, they don´t need another "planet" for lunch, If we considerer the posibility about others reality, they have a unlimited luch market.

Dave_posse said:
Hi electrosinic. I think, maybe, they don´t need another "planet" for lunch, If we considerer the posibility about others reality, they have a unlimited luch market.

It just seems a little naive to me to think that Earth is the ultimate feeding ground. I'm sure they must have feeding posts throughout all creation?

Charade said:
Tied to this question, I've been wondering if those who graduate to 4D also than become feeders of 3D? Is there anyway not to be using others this way? Is there feeding as STO or is it equal exchange and sharing of energy?

Sorry this isn't an answer to the above post but sometimes 4D sounds horrifying.

The feeding heirarchy is purely an STS requirement. STO realms have an equal exchange of energy :)

electrosonic said:
I was pondering on this the other day - as we've learned, 4D STS use the 3D STS earth environment as a feeding ground - basically feeding off the emotional output of the humans on the planet.

And we know that 4D use 3D in general as a food source (as all densities within STS use densities below them as food sources).

So my question is this: Is Earth the only 'specially created' feeding ground for 4D STS?

We know that 4D STS had a major hand to play in shaping our environment to suit their feeding needs - is Earth the ultimate in STS cuisine, or is it just one of many specially cultivated grazing areas for STS?

Any thoughts?

Well with the vastness of the universe, I was inclined to think that the planet earth is more than just a pen rearing, certainly there must be more.

Charade said:

according to electrosonic, in a realm of STO, there is a balance in the exchange of energy.

Hi! I'll try to answer the question given my understanding is limited but how I understand it at this point, somewhat. The C's have said many times that this feeding of STS and the polar opposite of STO is part of the grand cycle and so the "natural state of things at this lower level of "All that Is". Since we cant be the only planet that exists at this level, given the infinite creation of things, I figure there must be other planets that are experiencing this as well but not in our solar system.

I'm curious about the 4d STS's trying to take us over in 4d. How would that work, if in fact they could pull it off. That's a very gray area for me. "If" the entire population of Earth moved into 4d then that would mean there would be STO (those that take the leap) and 4d STS all living together on the same planet...hmmm. But then there would be a level playing field so the STS wouldn't have as much power as here in 3d.

Whoops, getting off topic, sorry. All this raises many questions doesn't it. :)

SummerLite said:
Hi! I'll try to answer the question given my understanding is limited but how I understand it at this point, somewhat. The C's have said many times that this feeding of STS and the polar opposite of STO is part of the grand cycle and so the "natural state of things at this lower level of "All that Is". Since we cant be the only planet that exists at this level, given the infinite creation of things, I figure there must be other planets that are experiencing this as well but not in our solar system.

I'm curious about the 4d STS's trying to take us over in 4d. How would that work, if in fact they could pull it off. That's a very gray area for me. "If" the entire population of Earth moved into 4d then that would mean there would be STO (those that take the leap) and 4d STS all living together on the same planet...hmmm. But then there would be a level playing field so the STS wouldn't have as much power as here in 3d.

It messes with your mind doesnt it! I'd like to think that on 4D, STS & STO would live in different realms. I dont think its possible for STS & STO to inhabit the same environment? After all, we are all STS here on earth, whether or not we are trying to orientate ourselves toward STO.

electrosonic said:
SummerLite said:

It messes with your mind doesnt it! I'd like to think that on 4D, STS & STO would live in different realms. I dont think its possible for STS & STO to inhabit the same environment? After all, we are all STS here on earth, whether or not we are trying to orientate ourselves toward STO.

another possibility is that those doing the transition to 4D, would have a long time to decide its orientation, ie if they stay in STS or change STO, the C's have mentioned, that once in the 4D, field will be balanced.

Charade said:

Here's what the Cs said about how they feed:

Session 941210 said:
Q: (L) So, this energy that is sucked into the
Black Holes... what (T) When we put out
energy as positive or negative energy, and
there are beings on other levels that feed on
this energy, is this true?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Okay, and you said that the Lizzies
feed on the negative energy?
Q: (T) Who feeds on the positive energy?
A: You do.
Q: (T) How do we feed on the positive
energy?
A: Progression toward union with the one,
I.E. level 7.
Q: (L) In other words, you fuel your own
generator instead of fueling someone else's.
(T) You are at level 6, what do you feed on?
A: You have the wrong concept. We give to
others and receive from others of the STO.
We feed each other.
Q: (L) So, by feeding each other you move
forward and grow but those of the STS path
do not feed each other so must feed off of
others. (T) Now, you are talking to us now.
This is considered STO?
Q: (T) We are providing energy for the
channel also, does that provide you with
energy?
A: No.
Q: (F) You are not keeping up with the
program, T***. (L) What do you want from
us?
A: We don't want when pure STO. We came
because YOU wanted. But that is STS until
you share with others.
Q: (L) So, it is necessary that we share this
information?
A: Up to you, it is a free will choice.

So I am thinking that 4D STO would do something similar.

Have you read The Wave?

riclapaz said:
electrosonic said:
SummerLite said:

another possibility is that those doing the transition to 4D, would have a long time to decide its orientation, ie if they stay in STS or change STO, the C's have mentioned, that once in the 4D, field will be balanced.

yes, the C's have also said it would be 1000 years once the human race have transited to the next density cycle to decide whether to stay in STS mode or accept STO orientation.

Back
Top Bottom