disturbing video of german boy playing computer games

foofighter said:
I'd have to agree with those who think this is a faked video. And no, he's not using WSAD-controls. If you look at his fingers he's not really playing at all.
Also, it seems a bit too "quick" that he killed someone right after the game started. Then he did it again after slamming the keyboard, it takes him like 2-3 seconds of playing before he says he kills someone? In Unreal Tournament and other similar games you start in your own base and it usually takes a while to find an enemy and kill somebody - especially considering that you most likely will need to go get a bigger weapon than the one you start with to even have a chance. Nevermind the fact that he's supposed to be in an anger fit which would have horrible consequences on his aim - I'd imagine it's hard to focus in that state. And I agree about the viewer insight part - saying "The H button as Enter button" sounds unlikely to be said out loud. Also, bind a key you need to call up the console with the ~ key, which seems to be missing from his keyboard at the time he says he did it. It also requires typing in the command to bind a game command to a key, which he wasn't doing. And the longer version is to go through the option menus but he didn't do that either. He seemed to just "say" it for no reason, which adds points to the video being fake I think. Unless he meant to literally put the H button in place of the enter button, which he also didn't do - and I'm not sure if it's possible given the size of the enter button.

Though the anger/fit does look very real. But is it hard to fake something like this? I mean, I'm sure the anger/fit IS real in the sense that, to fake it believably you'd need to really make yourself feel it. Judging by the fit I couldn't say one way or another, but there are "technical" mistakes in the stuff he does and says that seem to suggest acting. Having said that, I'm sure there are better things to do than to psycho-analyze a crazy kid who probably faked his crazy video. :P

You all don't actually believe that? It seems more like a poor attempt at satire. But if you think that is bad (he's just throwing a hissy fit, it's kinda of mindless screaming and he keeps mentioning Unreal Tournament, but I don't even believe he is playing unreal.)....

just reading adventures, chapter 3 p18
LKJ said:
And we might suspect that producing offspring that are more "nutritious" would be similar to our own breeding of cattle to be "meatier" or hybridizing of plants to be more productive per acre, is a good comparison. As above, so below, in more ways than we ever suspected.

Back
Top Bottom