disturbing video of german boy playing computer games

Rich

The Living Force
This 4 minute video is disturbing in showing the effects that computer games can have on children. His behavior is undoubtedly not entirely attributable to the violent games he is playing but i am sure it doesn't help. His emotional reaction to wanting to play a game and kill is gobsmacking. How a child can end up like this does not bode well for the future.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2816054581258299445&pr=goog-sl

Well this is probably a faked video.
He would not be playing a game with his fingers placed like that on the keyboard, no way.

But he does say a lot of the need to get noticed and get your 15 minutes of fame, no matter what.

pleasant

Bit close to the bone for me. I had a few fits with computer/video games when i was his age

What I wonder if who turned on the camera and why?

He would not be playing a game with his fingers placed like that on the keyboard, no way.
Well, I noticed that he could have been using w a s d -controls instead of arrows. But that video surely is faked. I can understand the motives of making this video if he has a crappy computer and he is playing the later versions of Unreal Tournament. AND if he has older Windows, loading screen is a common sight. Notice the keyboard. It looks a bit old. Another motive to sacrifice a keyboard. If he is ready to smash the keyboard, why he doesn't harm the screen? Or the mouse. Mouse is an optical (notice the red light) so it has to be newer than the keyboard (which get smashed to pieces).

I think this is cleverly planned performance against unrealistic demands of newer games, like Unreal Tournament. Or the german dude is really an angry retard, which I doubt.

A German boy; hmmm... Where’s the Weisel's logo?

- Mike

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. -- Revelation 22:11 (the last, and most ignored commandment in the Bible).

Rich said:
This 4 minute video is disturbing in showing the effects that computer games can have on children.
I don't think this has anything to do with video games really - I've been playing them for years with absolutely nothing of the sort ever happening to me or anyone else I know. And yet I know people who throw fits like that that never play video games, it's just who they "are" - I cannot see how video games contribute to being a spoiled selfish brat who thinks the universe revolves around him.

However, I don't imagine how he can keep doing this to his keyboard and his parents just calmly buy him a new one so he can just do it again each time? Unless it's the "first time" and he just happened to be captured on video? I doubt that. So that's fishy already cuz that would indicate his parents are out of their minds as well if they just calmly buy him new stuff that he breaks without a word, so no surprise he's "spoiled" and has no self control at all. I would like to say he is a psychopath but, I'm pretty sure that you can bring a regular person to that condition, if you just cultivate his natural selfishness.

And you say the games don't help but - if his parents don't kick his ass, at least he gets his ass kicked in the video game, so he knows he's not God - that's a start lol :P

SCO said:
I don't think this has anything to do with video games really
yes I can see your point, it is an assumption i made in order to describe the video. To me it looked like a covert webcam Op for someone to see what problems the child might have, he did keep quoting, "I don't need help". In any event for anyone to let video footage of their child in this state just highlights their irresponsibility/psychopathy.

Hi
No way of proving it of course but i would hazzard a guess and say thats for real.i dont think the kid is acting at all.Reason for it being filmed ,no idea.Just the energy he is giving out is absolutely freaky.During my days as an actor i was able to play anger very easily.I started acting/theatre in my youth when i had a lot of energy,man i couldnt get close.

maybe its a parent who filmed it to hand on to a doctor of sorts for help.

Anyway,whatever its a very disturbing piece of footage.

I've watched the video more than once and I talk fluent German. For me it's fake, I mean the boy is just acting. Especially when he says "Oh my God, what just happened", makes me laugh because this sounds IMO so like acting in a affected manner and silly and not what an enraged German teenager would say. He gets "better" though later on.

I searched a little. He goes under the name "slikk". And you can find him also as silly boy if you really want to on youtube.

It may be fake, but I have seen this type of anger in people. It could be for many reasons, it doesn't need to be for video games. When some thing intense traumatic events happens, which persons couldn't accept and intensely obsessed , this type of anger happens. I have seen similar type of thing happening in family emotional vampiric dramas where victim trying to prevent the drainage resorts this type of things.

Well, of course doesn't a staged video exclude the person in it from having problems. And can't you normally play best in what you have most experience in? And having watched some others vids from this kid, I would say he has some issues with violence. Maybe he gets bullied often?

I'd have to agree with those who think this is a faked video. And no, he's not using WSAD-controls. If you look at his fingers he's not really playing at all. And some of the lines seems to be there just to give the viewer insight into what he is thinking, i.e. there is no reason for him to say it out loud.

And IF it was not faked the video still doesn't really say much about video games (about which there is much to be said), but rather that people with mental disorders should perhaps stay away from them because of their own condition.

Well looked up slikk.on you tube and the rest of his stuff is very tame compared to his tantrum one
for example "Ein echter Gangster" no idea what he is saying ,though yes its the same kid.

Foofighter wrote;

And IF it was not faked the video still doesn't really say much about video games (about which there is much to be said), but rather that people with mental disorders should perhaps stay away from them because of their own condition.

Hi Foofighter
Totally agree,though the reality of course is some parents will do anything for peace and quiet,and that includes letting their children do anything for it.Some parents dont even know how to handle children who have problems ,though because they are emotionally attached to their flesh and blood put up with this kind of behaviour for life.
Sadly i have witnessed this myself.

Back
Top Bottom